ACM Chicago event: Flutter! Zero slides, all code! on Wed, June 15 at 6 PM

ACM Chicago

Jun 6, 2022, 6:42:42 PM6/6/22
to Chicago Chapter ACM
Dear ACM Chicago member,

We will have our second hybrid event with the topic on Flutter! Zero Slides, All Code! presented by Jorge Coca, Head of Engineering at Very Good Ventures.  If you are coming in person, it will be at the Loyola University Lakeshore Campus, Cuneo Hall, Room CH 002.

A joint Chicago Chapter ACM / Loyola University Computer Science Department meeting

Live at Loyola University in Chicago and Simulcast on Zoom
Loyola University and the Chicago Chapter of the ACM presents:

Flutter! Zero slides, all code!

Speaker: Jorge Coca

Head of Engineering @ Very Good Ventures

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

6:00pm - 7:30pm

Loyola University Chicago Lake Shore Campus
or attend via Zoom, see instructions below

Flutter is a portable UI tooling that it is completely changing the landscape of UI development. Whether you are building a mobile app, a website, a desktop app… or the navigation system of a car, Flutter will speed up your development process and will unlock the most beautiful UIs you can imagine.

During this session, let’s put the framework to work! Zero slides, all code! Experience firsthand the beauty of Flutter!

Jorge Coca is a Spanish engineer lost in Chicago! His passion is to help teams of all size to be successful in their Flutter adventures. He previously worked at BMW, leading the Android and Flutter practices. Jorge is also a Google Developer Expert in Flutter.

Loyola University requires proof of vaccination. Masks are not required in the presentation space.

Agenda
Times are Central Time (Chicago)
6:00 pm - Brief introductions
6:05 pm - Talk by Jorge Coca
7:10 pm - Q&A
7:30 pm - End

Hope to see you in person or online.

Also, we are looking for volunteers for our ACM Chicago Executive Committee for the 2022-2023 year. If you're interested in being a Secretary, Vice-Chair or want to help out with video editing or be a Communications Chair, let us know.

Regards,