ChicagoCHI meeting on Thursday, June 4

ACM Chicago

Jun 1, 2020, 7:46:22 PM6/1/20
to Chicago Chapter ACM
Dear ACM Chicago member,

ACM Chicago is pleased to welcome ChicagoCHI, a new group within our chapter that discusses topics on human-computer interaction.  ChicagoCHI will be having their inaugural ChicagoCHI meeting, which unfortunately are forced to organize online due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Note that this is not an official ACM Chicago event but the ChicagoCHI chapter is part of ACM Chicago, so we welcome ChicagoCHI to join ACM Chicago. We will be using Zoom for the online meeting.

More details can be found on the event here:

https://www.chicagochi.org/2020/05/26/wearable-microphone-jamming/

Please register at https://www.meetup.com/acm-chicago/events/270920533/ where you will receive the meeting link.

If you have any questions regarding the event, contact ChicagoCHI Chair Victor Mateevitsi at https://www.vmateevitsi.com/.

Stay healthy and safe.

Regards,

ACM Chicago

ACM Chicago

Jun 3, 2020, 10:57:40 AM6/3/20
to Chicago Chapter ACM
Hi all,

A kind reminder of the ChicagoCHI meeting tomorrow evening on Wearable Microphone Jamming at 6 PM.

Please find details and register at https://www.meetup.com/acm-chicago/events/270920533/ where you will receive the meeting link,.

If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact ChicagoCHI chair Victor Mateevitsi at https://www.vmateevitsi.com.

Stay healthy and safe.

Regards,