Adventure Report -- What's Funny to a Kobold

David

Feb 11, 2007, 4:16:20 PM2/11/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Last weeks adventure was great, and this week the party will continue
on in their quest to find the Captain. An adventure report can be
found here: http://groups.google.com/group/chicago-area-rpg-nexus/web/
adventure-report----whats-funny-to-a-kobold - or copy & paste it into
your browser's address bar if that doesn't work.

-David

Tony

Feb 12, 2007, 12:38:15 AM2/12/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
This is a beautiful recap of the nights adventure. Well done sir.

Demian

Feb 12, 2007, 1:40:50 PM2/12/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Sounds like you're descending into the same kobold-infested caverns
our party discovered. That'd be super funny if we crossed paths like
those guys in Sean of the Dead. :)

Patrick Mousel

Feb 12, 2007, 5:24:39 PM2/12/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
By god, that'd be funny. And from the sound of the Mystic game (assuming
there were other rounds of volunteers), altogether plausible.

But I'm a little jealous, any of the Savage Tiders feel like, or have time
to put together an AAR? I like them from the player's perspective better,
but I'll do it if worse comes to worst.

"I never apologize, Lisa. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am." -Homer
Simpson

Live.com page.
http://www.live.com/?addTemplate=ValentinesDay&ocid=T001MSN30A0701

Brandon Kutka

Feb 12, 2007, 7:52:13 PM2/12/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone on here in need of a job; hours are 3-11 Monday thru Friday, in a
NOC. You need experience rebooting servers, using a blackberry, good work
ethic. I know this is a gaming list, but my company is hiring and I usually
want to give first dibs to my friends.

Thanks

Brandon

Just email me you're resume', if you can interview before Wednesday even
better.

David

Feb 24, 2007, 3:34:00 PM2/24/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hey all!

the report of all the action from What's Funny to a Kobold has been
updated. Click the week 2 link at the top of the page to get to the
latest action!

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/chicago-area-rpg-nexus/web/adventure-report----whats-funny-to-a-kobold

David

Mar 20, 2007, 2:46:52 PM3/20/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Week 3 is added I'm working on week 4 now. Please enjoy!

David

Apr 22, 2007, 3:41:11 PM4/22/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
I'm still a few weeks behind the actual adventures (if one of you guys
in the group want to fill in the missing bits be my guest! :) ) but
I've added a map of the kingdoms and gotten us through the first half
of Ghosts of Enginal, I may get to the Throne of Steel Pass perhaps
even before you move on to the next adventure.

-David

David

Apr 22, 2007, 5:53:47 PM4/22/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus