Monday Night -- What's Funny to a Kobold -- Reminder

David

Feb 3, 2007, 2:13:01 PM2/3/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hey this is just a reminder to everyone who will be playing Monday
Night.

Our game starts at 6:30 pm, if you want to show up a little early
that'd be cool as it would allow us to all get to know each other and
for me to go over character sheets and what not.

I expect we'll run for about three hours.

my address is again:

2200 W Berteau Ave

accessible off the Lincoln Bus and fairly close to the Irving Park
Brown Line.

I can be reached via tele-o-phone at 773-816-6545

I look forward to a fun filled evening!

-David

jack upham

Feb 4, 2007, 7:39:37 PM2/4/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
Hi David-

Is there a buzzer to get into the building? See ya around 6-630

thanks

Scott

jack upham

Feb 6, 2007, 5:20:44 AM2/6/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
Hi ya-

Great game David, now I know how the guy's in the friday night game feel when it comes to hundreds of Kobolds running about. Also enjoyed playing with the Halfling Bard and the Elf mage. Looking forward to next monday, remember, my characters goal tis to carve out an empire!

Scott

David

Feb 11, 2007, 2:58:17 PM2/11/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Monday is again soon upon us.

We'll be getting together again at my apartment starting at 6:30 and
running through 9:30.

I look forward to seeing you all again.

-David

Thomas Bates

Feb 11, 2007, 3:46:55 PM2/11/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com

David, I won't be able to make it this monday. I have to put some extra hours in at work this week. I will be there next Monday. Tom

From:  "David" <da...@am-guide.com>
To:  "Chicago Area RPG Nexus" <chicago-are...@googlegroups.com>
Subject:  Re: Monday Night -- What's Funny to a Kobold -- Reminder
Date:  Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:58:17 -0800

David

Feb 11, 2007, 4:32:29 PM2/11/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Ok, I'll leave it up to the others then, do we wait for Thomas and
skip this week or press on? I can go either way, we all know how
work can be :)

David

Feb 17, 2007, 10:53:07 PM2/17/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus

Hey all,

Just a quick reminder to the Heros of Group 5. Monday Night 6:30 at
my house be there or be devoured by slavering beasties! (just
kidding :) )

-David

jack upham

Feb 17, 2007, 11:46:10 PM2/17/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to this David, see ya at 630.

Scott

David <obno...@yahoo.com> wrote:

It's here! Your new message!

Thomas Bates

Feb 19, 2007, 11:42:39 AM2/19/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com

I'll see you guys tonight. Tom

From:  "David" <obno...@yahoo.com>

To:  "Chicago Area RPG Nexus" <chicago-are...@googlegroups.com>
Date:  Sat, 17 Feb 2007 19:53:07 -0800

jack upham

Feb 19, 2007, 9:42:16 PM2/19/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
Hi ya-

Well its almost 8pm and I just woke up,, so it looks like no game tonight. I had to go to the dentist for a check up earlier today but still figured I would be able to get to your game. That did not happen. Next monday I am clear of any appointments, so I should be able to get my required sleep when I get off 3rd shift.

Scott

David <da...@am-guide.com> wrote:

Bored stiff? Loosen up...

David

Feb 20, 2007, 10:52:25 PM2/20/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Don't sweat it I ran Sanji as a quasi-npc during the evening. we look
forward to seeing you next week. I (or maybe one of the others? )
will write up a recap to get you up to speed.

-David

David

Feb 25, 2007, 9:11:35 PM2/25/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Greetings once again to the mighty Group 5 saviors of children!
slayers of kobolds!

Just a reminder we will be playing tomorrow night again at my abode
starting at 6:30. if you can't make it please call me early tomorrow
and let me know. I look forward to seeing you all.

-David

Thomas Bates

Feb 26, 2007, 7:17:33 PM2/26/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com

HEY GUYS, I can't make it this week. I forgot to bring my character sheet with me to work this morning. Sorry. See you next week. Tom

From:  "David" <obno...@yahoo.com>
To:  "Chicago Area RPG Nexus" <chicago-are...@googlegroups.com>
Subject:  Monday Night -- What's Funny to a Kobold -- Reminder
Date:  Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:11:35 -0800

David

Mar 9, 2007, 7:49:01 PM3/9/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Just a friendly reminder that we will be adventuring again this monday
evening at my home at 6:30 pm if you can't make it please let me know
as soon as possible.

This week we will start a Brand New Adventure.

Thanks,
-David

Thomas Bates

Mar 10, 2007, 2:43:43 PM3/10/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com

Hey David, I'm planning on being there this Monday. I'm looking forward to it. I have been thinking about my character this week. I will send you a detailed description of my characters goals and motives as soon as I get a minute. See you Monday. Tom

From:  "David" <obno...@yahoo.com>
To:  "Chicago Area RPG Nexus" <chicago-are...@googlegroups.com>
Date:  Fri, 09 Mar 2007 16:49:01 -0800

David

Mar 10, 2007, 4:05:40 PM3/10/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hey Tom, Glad to hear it!

I've already started some plotting towards your pact-bound goals and
done the research to get that integrated into my setting. I think it
will be a good long term arc for a story I plan on getting underway
this week.

Tony if you have any long term/short term goals you'd like to toss my
way as well I can be sure to get those worked in as well. I'm all
about the character defined plot lines!

See you Monday,
-David

David

Mar 18, 2007, 12:20:47 PM3/18/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hey Guys,

Just a reminder that we will be meeting again to plumb the depths of
the mystery surrounding the town of Enginal. Nolvar the Ghost priest
anxiously awaits you! 7:30 PM start time this time in the much less
dog-filled confines of Tom's place.

Tom if you could please get us all directions to your abode that would
be fantastic.

Thanks!
-David

Thomas Bates

Mar 19, 2007, 12:40:31 PM3/19/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com

ok guys, sorry about getting to you so late. Hopefully we will still be able to get together. My address is 2228 W. Cullerton st. I live one and a half blocks west of Western ave and about 3 blocks north of Cermack. My street is around 19 south. you can take Wester straight south to me street or you can go to 290 to western - Oakley exit south to Cullerton. If you need help just give me a call. 517-303-4861. See you guys around 7:30, hopefully. Tom

From:  "David" <da...@am-guide.com>

To:  "Chicago Area RPG Nexus" <chicago-are...@googlegroups.com>
Subject:  Re: Monday Night -- The Road to Courn -- Reminder
Date:  Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:20:47 -0000

David

Mar 19, 2007, 2:16:58 PM3/19/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hey Tom,

got your phone message. we'll be there. If your roommate wants to
play I will have an NPC ready to roll in (or he can create a new
character i'm flexible) At any rate see you tonight I'll call if we
have any trouble finding the place.

-David

On Mar 19, 11:40 am, "Thomas Bates" <batesthom...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ok guys, sorry about getting to you so late. Hopefully we will still be able to get together. My address is 2228 W. Cullerton st. I live one and a half blocks west of Western ave and about 3 blocks north of Cermack. My street is around 19 south. you can take Wester straight south to me street or you can go to 290 to western - Oakley exit south to Cullerton. If you need help just give me a call. 517-303-4861. See you guys around 7:30, hopefully. Tom

David

Mar 24, 2007, 2:49:49 PM3/24/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus, a3ro...@gmail.com
It is, of course, with heavy heart that I must say there is no game
this approaching Monday, for while I and Nolvar the Ghostly cleric are
eager to see peace brought to the restless spirits of the people of
Enginal my overlords have dictated that I fly to Michigan this week.
I do leave it to the group, however if you would like to get together
after my return (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) and before the Monday
following to get a solid night of Adventuring in.

In the meantime You can each gain a little XP for your characters by
answering me the following two questions (one paragraph or less.) you
can email it directly to me if you don't care to have everyone reading
your secrets:

What was the nicest thing a stranger's ever done for your character?

Who does your character look up to? If there isn't anyone your
character looks up to right now, was there someone in their past?

Partial credit will be given for answering only one of the questions.

Thanks and I will see you a week from Monday (or earlier if the group
decides on the Fri, Sat, Sun game.)

-David

David

Mar 30, 2007, 1:21:39 PM3/30/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus, a3ro...@gmail.com
Hello fellows,

I'm back from Michigan, and just want to remind you that we will be
playing this coming Monday April 3rd, starting at approximately
7:30pm. Since we've had a bit of a hiatus I'd appreciate it if you
can all contact me via email or phone and confirm that you will be
able to attend.

Any lurkers that might like to join our adventures can of course feel
free to drop me a line and I can work you in.

Thanks,
-David

Thomas Bates

Mar 30, 2007, 3:07:01 PM3/30/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com

I will be there on Monday night and I am still willing to host at my place. I'm planning on it in fact so let me know. TOm

From:  "David" <da...@am-guide.com>
To:  "Chicago Area RPG Nexus" <chicago-are...@googlegroups.com>
CC:  a3ro...@gmail.com
Subject:  Monday Night -- The Ghosts of Enginal -- Reminder
Date:  Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:21:39 -0700

David

Apr 7, 2007, 6:34:10 PM4/7/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus, a3ro...@gmail.com
Just a reminder:

The ghosts of Enginal have be put to rest but new adventures await!
We're back at Tom's place this week around the 7:30 mark. If anyone
can't make it please let me know.

-David

David

Apr 14, 2007, 4:10:58 PM4/14/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hey all,

Just a reminder Monday night 7:30 back at Tom's place we will continue
our adventure in Steel Pass. If you can't make it please let me know
in advance, otherwise I'll see you all there.

-David

spurge...@hotmail.com

Apr 19, 2007, 3:25:07 PM4/19/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
I can't wait to play again on monday. Tony...buy cigarettes. I decided
to keep smoking. bwah ha ha ha!!

David

Apr 20, 2007, 10:39:22 AM4/20/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus, jmcgr...@yahoo.com
Thus far this is the most fun i've had DMing as well! i eagerly await
next monday to see what you and your cohorts will do next.

So yes, just as a reminder to everyone: Next monday night 7:30 at Tom
and Ty's place.

-David

David

Apr 28, 2007, 4:32:02 PM4/28/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
And once again monday night back at Tom's place we will continue to
explore the complex in Steel Pass. Things should get pretty
interesting as you push into the last few corners of the complex. 7:30
start please try to be prompt as we have a lot of ground to cover!

-David

David

Jun 17, 2007, 11:44:00 PM6/17/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hey gang,

With Tom starting classes we come to a cross-roads.

The options I see are thus:

1) we find a new night/time and keep rocking and rolling the current
campaign arc.
this is of course a challenge but we can work it out if we
need to, my schedule will be the biggest stumbling block i fear

2) we keep mondays, and put the current campaign arc to rest (not a
bad place for it really) and start a new campaign with a new set of
characters.
this might be ideal for me

3) we set the campaign down and say: that was fun, lets wait till our
schedules are free again and then continue

I leave the decision to the group.

Personally I'm having a blast and want to keep it rolling, one way or
another.

-David

spurge...@hotmail.com

Jun 19, 2007, 10:13:09 AM6/19/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
I'm good with either. Mondays are pretty good for me in general.
Especially if that works for David's schedule. I don't have any
problems rolling up a new character and starting a new arc. Option
number 2 sounds pretty ideal. But either way, I've had a ton of fun
and I want to keep rolling the iron dice with you guys. I'm pretty
open to whatever. I just want to play D&D.

David Rogers

Jun 19, 2007, 10:51:54 AM6/19/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
Then we have an accord.

The current group will be frozen in time while we explore new areas.
we can all get together next monday night and decide what kind of
party you all wish to create. I might toss some new wrinkles your
way as well. We can come back to continue our explorations in
Ilinal later.

-David

Thomas Bates

Jun 19, 2007, 11:45:43 AM6/19/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com

Hey guys, Sorry to throw such a kink in the plans. I wish I could be there. I could probably play if you guys wanted to meet on Saturday morning. But if not no biggie. I've had a great time. David, thanks for all the work you've done to make the sessions fun. I appreciate that. I'll look forward to getting together again with you guys in the future. This fall my schedule may clear up. If it does I'll get in touch with you. Have fun, I'll miss you (sniffle). Good luck Garren and Those Guys!

From:  David Rogers <da...@am-guide.com>
To:  chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
Subject:  Re: Monday Night -- Mystic Thresholds Group
Date:  Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:51:54 -0500

Chris Trepte

Jun 19, 2007, 12:20:03 PM6/19/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys if you are starting anew would you have room for a couple of other players?

Chris

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

David

Jun 19, 2007, 1:08:21 PM6/19/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
It's no big deal Tom, It has been a heck of a run I thought. A solid
campaign, and by starting with new characters we can just pick up with
Garren and Those Guys when your schedule opens up! I wouldn't mind
saturday if I could promise that I would be available but sadly I
cannot... my job is oft times a pain in the butt on the scheduling
end.

Well rest assured that while the band of Ninja Giants and thier Ninja
Dwarf leader have not yet been brought to justice you and your cohorts
have saved the world at least once now.

On Jun 19, 10:45 am, "Thomas Bates" <batesthom...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys, Sorry to throw such a kink in the plans. I wish I could be there. I could probably play if you guys wanted to meet on Saturday morning. But if not no biggie. I've had a great time. David, thanks for all the work you've done to make the sessions fun. I appreciate that. I'll look forward to getting together again with you guys in the future. This fall my schedule may clear up. If it does I'll get in touch with you. Have fun, I'll miss you (sniffle). Good luck Garren and Those Guys!

David

Jun 19, 2007, 1:12:25 PM6/19/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hey Chris,

We could go with one more (would bring us to three players) and
potentially two, if you would like to join us. we will probably get
things rolling at around 8:30 (thanks to Tony's bum of a boss!) on
monday. I would like to have everyone take the time to make
characters once we are assembled just so the group can come to a
decision on what is needed before anyone rolls up a character... and I
have some wrinkles I'm working on that I might like to apply to the
new campaign, if i can get them together by monday...

Tyler, your and Tom's Place still up for use? (sorry Tom, don't mean
to salt wounds (: )

IF so we can meet there between 8 and 8:30 on Monday...

-David

On Jun 19, 11:20 am, Chris Trepte <fvch...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey guys if you are starting anew would you have room for a couple of other players?
>
> Chris

Chris Trepte

Jun 19, 2007, 2:31:52 PM6/19/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
Cool if I could get an address that would be awesome or I can host it at my place if you are having trouble finding a place?

Let me know,
Chris

Hey Chris,

-David

David

Jun 20, 2007, 10:11:02 AM6/20/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Ty and Tom Live at 2228 W. Cullerton st. which is where we have been
gaming for a while now. I presume Tyler will continue to host but I
will verify and if needed we can find an alternate local.

-David

spurge...@hotmail.com

Jun 20, 2007, 6:29:33 PM6/20/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
yeah! i am totally up for hosting games at my place as long as you
want. this monday is bad, because my older brother is in town. he is
visiting me from california, and we already have plans. but he leaves
this coming tuesday, and i'll be free after that. so next week i am
free to host the first session of the new campaign. i will probably
roll up a new fighting character, so if you all (tony and whoever else
plays) want to plan accordingly that would be cool. i'll rock meat
tank if someone else wants to play magic user, healer, sneak thief
etc.
also, the plans with my older brother are not set in stone. i am
waiting to see if my boss can get me some more cubs tickets. there is
a slght chance my boss won't get the tickets (very slight). if he
can't then there is a chance we can meet this coming monday. david, i
lost your phone number, can you please send me an email
(spurge...@hotmail.com) with your numbr and i'll let you know one
way or the other. i should know by tomorrow. thanks.

David

Jun 21, 2007, 7:48:48 PM6/21/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Ok with Tyler not making it this a week from this upcoming monday
(July 2nd) I can take a little time to get my things together and get
a new adventure ready for you guys. Chris if you are still in i will
plan for three players.

I am still making some rules tweaks but should be set for the 2nd.
I'm looking forward to it!

-David

On Jun 20, 5:29 pm, spurgeon_...@hotmail.com wrote:
> yeah! i am totally up for hosting games at my place as long as you
> want. this monday is bad, because my older brother is in town. he is
> visiting me from california, and we already have plans. but he leaves
> this coming tuesday, and i'll be free after that. so next week i am
> free to host the first session of the new campaign. i will probably
> roll up a new fighting character, so if you all (tony and whoever else
> plays) want to plan accordingly that would be cool. i'll rock meat
> tank if someone else wants to play magic user, healer, sneak thief
> etc.
> also, the plans with my older brother are not set in stone. i am
> waiting to see if my boss can get me some more cubs tickets. there is
> a slght chance my boss won't get the tickets (very slight). if he
> can't then there is a chance we can meet this coming monday. david, i
> lost your phone number, can you please send me an email

> (spurgeon_...@hotmail.com) with your numbr and i'll let you know one

Chris Trepte

Jun 22, 2007, 1:40:34 PM6/22/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
I have a friend that wants to play as well is it ok if we plan for 4 players? Any specifics I should know when i'm creating my character? I'm probably going to play a cleric.

Thanks,
Chris

Jun 22, 2007, 7:17:03 PM6/22/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
I can do 4 but that's my limit as a DM :) just too much to keep track of after that.

As far as characters... I'm still working up my house rules to make things a little more... flexible...

First I would direct you to the current house rules on Religion:

Don't roll anything yet though. If i get the house rules written up before the 2nd I'll post them and send an email to everyone. if not we can make characters pretty quick before we start playing. For now putting together a concept and some mid and long term goals for your character will get us off to a good start.

-David

David

Jun 25, 2007, 3:09:36 PM6/25/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
And I direct your attention here:

http://groups.google.com/group/chicago-area-rpg-nexus/web/mystic-thresholds----house-rules

this is a summation of the changes I am proposing. this will take us
to classless/leveless d20 (as close to my prefered style of game as we
can get) and opens up the same flexibility to the other classes that
we instilled in the Arcane folks with our house rules from the last
Campaign group.

I am working on getting the formatting cleaned up but for those of you
who just can't wait it's there.

I will also have a character creation example, combat example, and
advancecment example up for you all soon.

Chris Trepte

Jun 25, 2007, 3:13:26 PM6/25/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
Awesome i've been reading up on it so far. Different but interesting :)

http://groups.google.com/group/chicago-area-rpg-nexus/web/mystic-thresholds----house-rules

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

David

Jun 27, 2007, 12:00:55 AM6/27/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
I've updated the Races, Magic and Religion Pages as well. And I have
put up a Character Creation example here:

http://groups.google.com/group/chicago-area-rpg-nexus/web/mystic-thresholds----house-rules----character-creation-example

I've run this through a couple combat rounds and it works for me. If
anyone has questions this is a good time to ask em :)

-David

On Jun 25, 2:13 pm, Chris Trepte <fvch...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Awesome i've been reading up on it so far. Different but interesting :)

David

Jun 29, 2007, 12:00:13 AM6/29/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
And I've made a Mystic Freindly Character sheet:

http://groups.google.com/group/chicago-area-rpg-nexus/web/mystic_charsheet.xls

i'll print a few copies monday night for everyone as well.

On Jun 26, 11:00 pm, David <d...@am-guide.com> wrote:
> I've updated the Races, Magic and Religion Pages as well. And I have
> put up a Character Creation example here:
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/chicago-area-rpg-nexus/web/mystic-thre...

David

Jul 1, 2007, 3:59:41 PM7/1/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Tomorrow Night!

The adventure begins anew! New Characters! New Locales! New Dangers!
New Unspeakable Evils!

8:30 PM at Tyler's hacienda (2228 W Cullerton) on the south side.

We'll go through character creation as a group and should get the game
running by 9. I have a great time planned (i hope.)

-David

craig

Jul 4, 2007, 2:03:11 PM7/4/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
So when do you guys get together and how many player do you have,
because i maybe able to play and its a possible that i maybe able to
get my old/current group to merge with you guys. My name is Craig get
back with me and let me know. Icurrently stay in Indiana so the ss of
chicago is a better commute for me.

David

Jul 7, 2007, 3:45:38 PM7/7/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hi Craig,

We play Monday Nights starting at 8:30 pm Right now I have 4 players,
and that's pretty much my limit. I might think about one more player
but more than that and I have a hard time keeping things rolling
smoothly.

If you are interested let me know and we can email about it.

-David

craig

Jul 8, 2007, 11:30:12 AM7/8/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
OK, well what do you need is there any restriction on classes or
races. Here my phone number my home number is 219-853-7041, my cell is
219-221-1913

craig

> > > -David- Hide quoted text -

David

Jul 11, 2007, 8:50:56 PM7/11/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hey Craig,

Read up on the house rules first:

http://groups.google.com/group/chicago-area-rpg-nexus/web/mystic-thresholds----house-rules

there are a _lot_ of changes and you need to be sure this is the game
you want to be in on :) the regulars seem to like it so far and Tony
or Tyler can give you a full run down on what they think of the game
so far.

Races are limited and expanded as shown on this page:

http://groups.google.com/group/chicago-area-rpg-nexus/web/mystic-thresholds-players-guide----races

If this all sounds interesting and fun to you then we can work you in
on Monday night if you like.

-David

spurge...@hotmail.com

Jul 16, 2007, 12:16:42 PM7/16/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus

8:30 tonight at my place.
for those who are interested, please show up ready to battle the
perils of the savage desert. it was just tony and myself last week,
but we fended off the dangers that lurk in the sand and escaped with
our lives...for the time being. we are poisoned and alone. it seems
the trident wielding elf, and the flying avery are gone for the time
being. will they make a triumphant return? or will craig breath new
life into the group? i encourage everyone to come out tonight. i am
eager to see if we can make it out of the dessert alive, and hopefully
put those smarmy mobile in their place.

David

Jul 23, 2007, 11:58:09 AM7/23/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hey Guys,

Sorry for such late notice but I will need to cancel tonights game.
work is just going to be too much for me today.

Next week I'll make it up to you with epic adventure that will BLOW
YOUR MIND promise.

-David

craig

Jul 25, 2007, 5:16:22 PM7/25/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
I still try to work out your system of playing and get the free time
at work, right now my job has me work like a dog i'm on call 24/7 and
thing will not slow down for about a month so monday nights are a
little tougher than i believe. but i will keep you up to date.

Thomas Bates

Jul 28, 2007, 2:43:18 PM7/28/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com

Hey David and those guys, my class is finished and I was wondering if you had room for one more player at the Monday night games. I'd be willing to roll a new character and join the current group or whatev. Later. Tom

From:  David <da...@am-guide.com>

To:  Chicago Area RPG Nexus <chicago-are...@googlegroups.com>
Date:  Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:50:56 -0700

David Rogers

Jul 29, 2007, 2:11:46 AM7/29/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
Hey Tom,

we've always got room for a prodigal mage :)

I've got something epic planned for the group and will be rolling out the first segment of it this monday night.

I think it may involve an unspeakable evil or something.

Thomas Bates

Jul 30, 2007, 1:03:05 PM7/30/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com

Unspeakable Evil!? Great. I Can't wait to touch it. :)

 I was thinking of creating a new character under the new system. I have a pretty good idea what I want to do. I could show up a little early so you can help me with it if you want. Let me know. I Look forward to tonight. Tom

Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 01:11:46 -0500

spurge...@hotmail.com

Jul 30, 2007, 4:46:27 PM7/30/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus