The Curse of the Silver Palace - Monday Night

1 view

David

Aug 12, 2007, 5:31:01 PM8/12/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hey guys sorry for the late notice.

My band's gig got moved to monday and as such I will not be able to
run the game. I would like to get together some other night this
week. I've got a rare week where just about any night will work for
me. so hopefully we can all figure out a time to continue our
adventure.

-David

Thomas Bates

Aug 13, 2007, 12:35:15 PM8/13/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com

I can play any night as well.

From:  David <da...@am-guide.com>
To:  Chicago Area RPG Nexus <chicago-are...@googlegroups.com>
Subject:  The Curse of the Silver Palace - Monday Night
Date:  Sun, 12 Aug 2007 14:31:01 -0700

David

Aug 13, 2007, 5:42:52 PM8/13/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Tony is open Wed, Thurs, or Friday... Tyler?

-David

On Aug 13, 11:35 am, "Thomas Bates" <batesthom...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I can play any night as well.

spurge...@hotmail.com

Aug 15, 2007, 12:21:10 PM8/15/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!11111!!111eleven!!!
11111one!11

tonight or never you suckers!!!! let's meet at my place tonight--as
early as possible--and tear the roof off of this silver palace!!!

i am not free again until monday. so dust off those dice bags, and
find your character sheets and get ready to meet in pilsen.

spurge...@hotmail.com

Aug 15, 2007, 4:05:15 PM8/15/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus

tony...you got my hopes up for a wednesday night game with you!
dangit.