Monday Night Group

1 view

spurge...@hotmail.com

Apr 23, 2007, 5:44:41 PM4/23/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
to the monday night group that meets at my house: i'm sorry but i
cannot make it to tonight's game. i was given a ticket to tonight's
cubs game. i'm in the sky box, with free food and booze. it's my first
cubs game, and i really couldn't pass up the free ticket. the game
starts at 7pm, and by the time i get home the group will probably have
broken up for the night. rest assured that if an appropriate exit
presents itself, i'll try to make it home in time for the tail end of
the adventure. in the meantime, try not to step on any of my
paintings!!!1