"Adventure Report - Savage Tide"

Patrick

Feb 21, 2007, 11:10:05 PM2/21/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Long overdue- the first installment of the Savage Tide AAR. I'll add
the second, etc as if find some dag-nab time. *mutter mutter*
Enjoy!

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/chicago-area-rpg-nexus/web/adventure-report---savage-tide
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Patrick

Feb 25, 2007, 11:20:14 PM2/25/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Well, I finally managed to do it. I got the AAR for Savage Tide done
to the point where soemone else can take over. Below you can read
it. I'll be handing the duties over to Ted, to bring the group
completely up to speed. Thanks, Oscars! Thanks for taking over, Ted!

tedgoat

Feb 26, 2007, 5:10:52 PM2/26/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
The Savage Tide AAR has been updated with the details of last weeks
game.

Ted

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/chicago-area-rpg-nexus/web/adventure-report---savage-tide?hl=en

tedgoat

Feb 27, 2007, 10:36:06 AM2/27/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Updated the AAR with the events of last night's game. Thanks to all
for a fun time!

tedgoat

Mar 5, 2007, 3:01:20 PM3/5/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
For those of you following the events of the Savage Tide campaign
(bless your hearts) - The adventure report has been updated with links
to pictures of certain creatures, maps, important personalities, and
other goodies.

Check it out!

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/chicago-area-rpg-nexus/web/adventure-report---savage-tide

Patrick Mousel

Mar 6, 2007, 12:33:34 AM3/6/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
Dude, that rocks. I love it. I'll get you the Dawn Council pics as soon as
I can.

"I never apologize, Lisa. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am." -Homer
Simpson

Mar 12, 2007, 2:58:18 PM3/12/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
The Savage Tide AAR has been updated with the events of last week's
game.

Ted

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/chicago-area-rpg-nexus/web/adventure-report---savage-tide?hl=en

tedgoat

Mar 27, 2007, 10:07:10 AM3/27/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
The Savage Tide AAR has been updated. Enjoy!

tedgoat

Apr 2, 2007, 6:28:33 PM4/2/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Updated Savage Tide Adventure Report.

Thanks for reading!

tedgoat

Apr 16, 2007, 12:39:50 PM4/16/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
I updated the Savage Tide AAR. This issue includes a link to an MP3
that Pat and his girlfriend made for the campaign.

Click below if you would like to read/listen!

Ted

tedgoat

Apr 16, 2007, 5:32:34 PM4/16/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Updated again with the latest exploits of the harbor heroes!

tedgoat

May 30, 2007, 12:07:30 PM5/30/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
The adventure report for the Savage Tide campaign has been updated.

tedgoat

Jun 17, 2007, 9:38:38 PM6/17/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus