Re: saturday d&d

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

jack upham

未讀,
2007年3月27日 下午3:56:092007/3/27
收件者:david bachowski、Nico Sanfiorenzo、scott...@us.army.mil、Chicago Area RPG Nexus、Patrick Mousel、clar...@gmail.com
Hi all-
Ok, a reminder for those already in my game, there will be a game saturday at my place. So be prepared! Also we might have a coulple of new guys showing up, Is with a sad heart that we bid Demien a fond farewell, he has a few things he needs to sort out so he wont be joining us for are games anymore. The joys of real life(tm).

New Guys:
Yes I can use more players!! Game starts around 6pm - 630 hours with hopefully your character's in hand, although let me know at least what you plan on playing. The game is located at: 5530 n. artesian near brynmar and western. Please go through wooden door and down into the basement.

 Below are the Rules of Engadgment:
  Character Gen Rules:
  28 point buy from page 169 of the 3.5 DMG.
  3st level.
  Playanything you want from:
  The PHB
  The PHB II
  Expanded Psi Handbook
  Complete series
  Forgotten Realms stuff.
  Max Hit points IE no need to roll.
  One extra feat.
  One free regional feat from the FR players guide. Here is a websight with that sort of stuff
  here:

  This is are lottle message board you guys can join too:
  http://groups.google.com/group/chicago-area-rpg-nexus/topics?hl=en

  Questions?
  Here is my number if you really have to get ahold of me: 773-769-2193

  Scott

Nico Sanfiorenzo writes:
<<Hey my name is Nico and I wondering if you are still looking for players, I have been playing DnD for about 22 years, I own my own Dice and Core Rule Books plus the EPH, and a couple of others, I have never played in the Forgotten realm world but would love to learn.  If you are still looking for players please get back to me and let me know.  Thank you.

Nico>>

david bachowski <dwbac...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings Scott,

I just moved here to Chicago and have been looking for a group to play with. I've been playing for the past 2 years using 2nd edition rules but I've played Icewind Dale 2 (the video game) which I believe uses 3.5 rules or something similar. What kind of a campaign do you run? I don't dress up or anything but I think role-playing is one of the funnnest parts i.e. the interactions between PC's-PC's and PC's-NPC's. Of course killing things and getting treasure is also awesome. How often do you play? Is it every week? I just purchased a 3.5 edition handbook online but it hasn't come in yet...

Well let me know what you think. I'm itching to play again.

Thanks,
David

Finding fabulous fares is fun.

with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

jack upham

未讀,
2007年3月30日 清晨5:21:052007/3/30
收件者:chicago-are...@googlegroups.com、david bachowski、Nico Sanfiorenzo、scott...@us.army.mil、Chicago Area RPG Nexus、clar...@gmail.com、Jono
Hi all-

Just a reminder that we are playing D&d saturday around 630pm till I am tired. The campaign will be based in the forgotten realms along the Sword Coast. So please have your characters ready. below are the rules of character generation and the lovely chicago nexus gaming group:

New Guys:
Yes I can use more players!! Game starts around 6pm - 630 hours with hopefully your character's in hand, although let me know at least what you plan on playing. The game is located at: 5530 n. artesian near brynmar and western. Please go through wooden door and down into the basement.

  Character Gen Rules:
  1000 gp

  28 point buy from page 169 of the 3.5 DMG.
  3st level.
  Playanything you want from:
  The PHB
  The PHB II
  Expanded Psi Handbook
  Complete series
  Forgotten Realms stuff.
  Max Hit points IE no need to roll.
  One extra feat.
  One free regional feat from the FR players guide. Here is a websight with that sort of stuff
  here:

  This is are lottle message board you guys can join too:

  Questions?
  Here is my number if you really have to get ahold of me: 773-769-2193

 Scott Holst

Be a PS3 game guru.

[...]

回覆所有人
回覆作者