My Saturday game AAR

1 view

jack upham

Apr 4, 2007, 4:20:34 PM4/4/07
to Jono, david bachowski, Nico Sanfiorenzo, Catherine Clark, Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Ha ha, lots o' questions, lets see, where to start..............ok........BTW, I needed to write this thing up anyway to refresh the players minds, If I missed something guys, let me know.

As far as the players meeting up, in Byzantium Secondus, they were all aboard the Queen Ann's Revenge, each looking for thier respective places in their adventuring careers, well it start out pretty cool actually when the players stumbled upon Justinia, cleric of Melikiki and argueing with the dock master to search through the garbage in search of food for the orphans that her church houses.
The Players heard this and ened up convincing the Dock master to let old girl dig through the garbage . From their Justina introduced the players to Byzantuim Secondus and her good freind Christine who was looking for volunteers to recover some lost cargo.

Had three players show up, Nico, David and Catherine, all very nice people and a joy to play this game with. Everybody leveled up last session,
Nico is playing a 4th level Human Dragon Shaman from the PH II
David is Playing a Dwarf 2nd level Fighter/ 2nd level Cleric
Catherine is playing a 4th level fighter.
Shelly Joe Justinia- 5th level Cleric of Melikiki. NPC and pretty handy with a Cross bow. The Players think the world of this cleric!

So ya, very heavy in the combat arms classes. So far the players are on good terms with both the Church of Helm(Lord of Paladins and good knights and fighters)) and Melikiki(Mistress of the Forest, Elven goddess of good Rangers, Barbarians and Druids). The Players are right now in the employment of House Orion the Transporter Guild. They resently had carge stolen from them by a Warband of Orcs out of the Foothills  south of Byzantuim Secondus and the players have been hired by a Halfling Women called Christine, a House Orion Guilder, to recover the goods. One of the Caravan guards managed to escape and told the Chritine where the location of the Goblins is located and in turn she relayed that info to the players.

As afar as accomplishement, the players did recover the loot and are exploring the rest of the goblin caverns, rooting out any gobbo's that might still be secreted within. The players also recovered some nice magic items:

Goblins Bane- +2 +3 vs Goblinoid creatures. Found in a garbage heap.
Gloves of Minor Strength- adds +2 to ones strenth score
A silver ring with Elven writing. So far, only known power is a protective modifier of +2.

I think everybody had fun, especially with the Snotling Football, but that a differen story.............

If you or anybody else any questions, I'll be more then happy to answer them and we can still use a player or two.

Scott

Jono <ebj...@gmail.com> wrote:
How many players showed up?  What kind of characters are they playing?  What's been established so far in the campaign?  What's been accomplished during the first adventure?  And most importantly, did everybody have fun?

On 4/3/07, jack upham <stalin...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Jono-

Evrything went ok, no PC deaths though there were some close calls. So ya, come on by and I'll provide the free beer.

Scott

Jono <ebj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Scott,
I have less going on this weekend so I might give it a try.
How did it go last weekend?

On 4/3/07, jack upham < stalin...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi all-

Just a heads up that I plan on running My FR campaign saturday at 630. So if you guys want to play, let me know. I already have confirmation from Nico, way to go dude!

Hope to hear from the rest of you who have either shown up last saturday, which I do appreciate and those whom have shown an interest in joining.

Scott

Get your own web address.

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

jack upham

Apr 9, 2007, 3:13:11 PM4/9/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com, Jono, david bachowski, Nico Sanfiorenzo, Catherine Clark, Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hi all-

No game this weekend, gotta go and play soldier for a few days. Will send an e-mail out when I get back sunday night.

Scott

TV dinner still cooling?

jack upham

Apr 9, 2007, 3:13:11 PM4/9/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com, Jono, david bachowski, Nico Sanfiorenzo, Catherine Clark, Chicago Area RPG Nexus

jack upham

Apr 16, 2007, 8:32:04 AM4/16/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com, Jono, david bachowski, Nico Sanfiorenzo, Catherine Clark, Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hi all-

Back from my reserve duty and ready to play some D&D! So with that being said, is this up coming saturday around 6pm-630pm good for everybody?

Scott

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

jack upham

Apr 16, 2007, 8:32:04 AM4/16/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com, Jono, david bachowski, Nico Sanfiorenzo, Catherine Clark, Chicago Area RPG Nexus

jack upham

Apr 19, 2007, 12:50:36 PM4/19/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com, Jono, david bachowski, Nico Sanfiorenzo, Catherine Clark, Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hi-

Due to a lack of interest IE no replys to weather people are going be shows or no shows, I am going to cancel the game for this saturday.

Scott

jack upham