Anyone still on this site - looking for a game far west burbs chiago

1 view

braunusvald

Jun 22, 2010, 12:37:45 AM6/22/10
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Looking for a D&D 3.5 campaign near north aurora, role play or hack '
slash. Long term gamer here (yes I played during the era of the three
small book set b/4 there was editions)

shoott...@aol.com

Jun 22, 2010, 2:53:55 PM6/22/10
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
I am still here but nothing going on out that way that I seen lately. I am looking for a southside game. Did you check pen and paper games. com they have alot of different games and groups going on.