Nifty D&D PDF Character Sheet

1 view

David

Mar 2, 2007, 9:20:09 PM3/2/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hey everyone,

Looking for a good looking character sheet that takes some of the
heavy lifting off your shoulders as far as the math goes? well take a
gander here:

http://www.ssa-x2.com/products/X2/charsheet/index.shtml

this puppy is pretty full featured and easy to use. looks like a real
time saver (i'm using it for my NPC's from now on!)

-David

tedgoat

Mar 3, 2007, 3:29:23 PM3/3/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
This is awesome. Thanks for the link!

Ted

jack upham

Mar 17, 2007, 5:26:59 PM3/17/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
Hi all-

Just a heads up that there will be no game today due to lack of partisapation IE I think only one guy sent me an e-mail that was remotely interested in playing.

So hopefully next saturday we can all hook up.

Scott

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
to find your fit.

jack upham

Mar 19, 2007, 8:05:40 PM3/19/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com, arsl...@rcn.com
Hi all-

There will be a D&D game saturday at 630 pm at my place. Let me know if you guys want to play saturday.

Scott

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Demian

Mar 20, 2007, 2:10:49 AM3/20/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
I'm interested - if there's a quorum. I'd say we need at least four
players to call it a game. Despite our wonderful imagination and
boundless enthusiasm, our make-believe world is suffering due to a
shallow gene pool.

Would it help anyone if we met at my place? I live in Wicker Park -
right off the North Ave. exit of I-94, or the Damen blue line stop.

On Mar 19, 7:05 pm, jack upham <stalingrad...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all-
>
> There will be a D&D game saturday at 630 pm at my place. Let me know if you guys want to play saturday.
>
> Scott
>

> ---------------------------------

clar...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2007, 10:12:44 AM3/20/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hey guys, I don't know if you guys would welcome me back as I
callously rejected the Friday night schedule, but Saturdays usually
work for me. I can't make it this Saturday since it's my birthday and
I have plans, but if you continue to do Saturdays I could potentially
make it more often.

Let me know. Thanks!

Patrick Mousel

Mar 20, 2007, 11:43:03 AM3/20/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
Count on me, though I'm with Demian on this one. We need more than Dumb and
Dumber fighter friends and their various NPC pals to make a game.

Catherine, I've no objections to having you back. I wasn't even aware that
you hated the friday schedule, I just thought that Scott's pad was too far
for you. Bring byrd back!

That's three... uh next Saturday that's three. Brandon, are you still in?

"I never apologize, Lisa. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am." -Homer
Simpson

I'm interested - if there's a quorum. I'd say we need at least four
players to call it a game. Despite our wonderful imagination and
boundless enthusiasm, our make-believe world is suffering due to a
shallow gene pool.

Would it help anyone if we met at my place? I live in Wicker Park -
right off the North Ave. exit of I-94, or the Damen blue line stop.

i'm making a difference. Make every IM count for the cause of your choice.
Join Now.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline

jack upham

Mar 20, 2007, 4:15:01 PM3/20/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
Hi there Catherine;

Sure your welcomed back, your one of the good guys! Have a happy birthday and see ya next saturday.

Scott

On Mar 20, 1:10 am, "Demian" wrote:
> I'm interested - if there's a quorum. I'd say we need at least four
> players to call it a game. Despite our wonderful imagination and
> boundless enthusiasm, our make-believe world is suffering due to a
> shallow gene pool.
>
> Would it help anyone if we met at my place? I live in Wicker Park -
> right off the North Ave. exit of I-94, or the Damen blue line stop.
>
> On Mar 19, 7:05 pm, jack upham wrote:> Hi all-

> > There will be a D&D game saturday at 630 pm at my place. Let me know if you guys want to play saturday.
>
> > Scott
>
> > ---------------------------------
> > Don't pick lemons.
> > See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

jack upham

Mar 20, 2007, 4:35:15 PM3/20/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com, arsl...@rcn.com
Hi-

I have another player who wants to play, his name is John and he is actually a fellow wargamer. I'll cc him this e-mail, also, he did show interest in showing up saturday.

Also note, to those of you whom are interested in playing satuirday, let me know and I'll get you guy's set up and ready to go.

Scott

Patrick Mousel <waiter_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Count on me, though I'm with Demian on this one. We need more than Dumb and
Dumber fighter friends and their various NPC pals to make a game.

Catherine, I've no objections to having you back. I wasn't even aware that
you hated the friday schedule, I just thought that Scott's pad was too far
for you. Bring byrd back!

That's three... uh next Saturday that's three. Brandon, are you still in?

"I never apologize, Lisa. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am." -Homer
Simpson

Brandon Kutka

Mar 20, 2007, 6:32:08 PM3/20/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com

Sure let me check with my schedule, what time scott?

jack upham

Mar 20, 2007, 6:54:48 PM3/20/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
Hi ya Brandon-

Time wise to show up will be around 630pm.

Scott

Brandon Kutka <Bjk...@ameritech.net> wrote:

Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar

Demian

Mar 22, 2007, 12:52:48 PM3/22/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Ok, so, I might have to back out of THIS WEEK'S game. There is a
sudden personal matter that might require my full attention. I'll know
more by Saturday afternoon. If I can't make it, I should be back and
ready for action next week.

jack upham

Mar 23, 2007, 7:49:29 PM3/23/07
to chicago-are...@googlegroups.com
Hi all-

Ok, we have possibly three to Four players, John (a new player), Patrick, Brandon, and possibly Demian if he is able to show.

So I'll see everybody tommorrow at 630. Brandon, if you need a ride let me know.

Scott

Demian <demi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Get your own web address.