A game outside of Chicago...but not _too far_

1 view

CriticalFault

Oct 24, 2007, 11:36:07 AM10/24/07
to Chicago Area RPG Nexus
Hello All,

I stumbled across your site and thought it would be neat to drop a
line for people looking for something. I know its not in Chicago, but
Rockford isnt all that far from most places. (About an hour to an hour
and a half.) Depending on what your looking for I may be running it.
Right now it looks like we are throwing down Shadowrun (3rd Edition)
on Wed night and a Rolemaster/Rifts on Sunday (switching off, which is
alot easier to make). As well we run a bit of an online game for those
who are familiar with Unknown Armies (If you know you should look into
it, prolly one of the best post modern horror games written). If you
want more information let me know. You should have my e-mail attached
to this post as well as me checking this forum whenever there is
something new.

Thanks!
-CF