How to calculate power consumption by each app in android ?

sugi

Dec 14, 2010, 10:10:07 PM12/14/10
to chicago-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

                  I was wondering how power tutor software was built (http://powertutor.org/) . Could anyone please tell me how power consumption by different applications can be calculated in android phone ?

                 Do android sdk exposes methods to calculate that ? Please provide me with some guidance.

Regards,

Sugi .

Jagbir Singh

Dec 24, 2012, 6:07:30 PM12/24/12
to chicago-...@googlegroups.com, sug...@gmail.com
Hey hi,

I just saw your post regarding power tutor software and i also have the same query. If you got the answer can you please explain me how it works and all the algorithms it is using.

Regards