Need Freelance Android Developer to Port iPhone App

K_Man

May 10, 2011, 2:36:04 PM5/10/11
to Chicago Androids
We have an iPhone app that we would like ported to Android. You can
see an example of the iPhone versions at at www.mobiappweb.com

The app has 5 tabs and makes calls to a server to retrieve and display
data (XML) for each tab.

We just need one of the four teams ported and we will re-brand for the
other teams. Keep in mind that we will be re-branding so hard-coding
values should be avoided and everything possible (urls, clubIDs, image
paths) should be in a config file.

If you are interested please let me know and I will send more details.

You can reply to my gmail account or send an e-mail to
webmaster_at_mobiappweb.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

Konstantine

Brian Herman

May 13, 2011, 1:28:25 AM5/13/11