Re: Using walker controller

Leonid Spektor

Dec 15, 2023, 8:49:10 AM12/15/23
to Ashley Blake, chib...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ashley,

This question is for chibolts, so I am replying to you directly and posting answer on chibolts.

Walker controller has two modes.

1. If you place text cursor on a the line that has a bullet, then Walker Controller will play only the clip within that bullet's time range. Then it will stop playing.

2. If you place the text cursor on a line that has no bullets then Walker Controller will play from the last time it was stopped until the end of the media file.

Leonid.

On Dec 15, 2023, at 08:07, Ashley Blake <ashleyr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

We are using CLAN in a class to transcribe some data as part of a class focusing on transcription and fluency measures.

Please may I ask a simple question, when using walker controller, is there a reason that the audio only starts from the second line and doesn't play from the first 'bullet'?

Thank you in advance for any advice/tips.

Best wishes,
Ashley

--
We encourage publishing through Language Development Research (https://lps.library.cmu.edu/LDR/)