FREQ for all speakers

Ailín Franco

May 18, 2024, 7:42:37 AMMay 18
to chibolts
Hello!
I have a simple inquiry that I can't solve. If I use the FREQ command I get the total number of words per speaker, but I can't find a way to get the total number of words (without separating by speaker). What command should I use in that case?
Thank you in advance!

Leonid Spektor

May 18, 2024, 9:57:13 AMMay 18
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The +o3 will create cumulative result for all speakers or all selected speakers with +t* option in a file. The +u option will create cumulative result for all selected files. You can combine those two option to get cumulative result for all speakers in all files.

Leonid.

Ailín Franco

May 21, 2024, 8:39:53 AMMay 21
to chib...@googlegroups.com