Any interest in adding the JSON SRFI 180 reference implementation to the Chibi Scheme distribution?

h...@ancell-ent.com

Jul 6, 2020, 11:05:47 AM7/6/20
to chibi-...@googlegroups.com
For one of my own projects I've done the easy part in Chibi-fying its directory and file layout, all that's left is a bigger block of work to convert its extensive testing to the distribution's methods and hooks.

Here's the SRFI: https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-180/  It provides a number of ways to parse JSON, and a simple way to create it, along with some governor parameters to mitigate denial of service attacks.

- Harold

h...@ancell-ent.com

Jul 6, 2020, 11:14:19 AM7/6/20
to chibi-...@googlegroups.com
Wasn't clear that I'm volunteering to do this largely mechanical block of work to convert its testing and make a pull request, just don't need to bother if the reference implementation isn't up to snuff for Chibi Scheme.

- Harold

Alex Shinn

Jul 8, 2020, 4:31:15 AM7/8/20
to chibi-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Harold,

Thanks for the offer, but I'm going a different direction with (chibi json).
I think it would be great to put (srfi 180) up on snow-fort though.

--
Alex