ANN: chibi-scheme release 0.11 "sodium"

Alex Shinn

Jun 1, 2024, 10:16:31 AMJun 1
to chibi-...@googlegroups.com
I've just pushed the 0.11.0 release of Chibi, "sodium":

I'll spare you the salty remarks and instead thank all
those who have contributed patches, bug reports and
feedback in the long interim since the last release.

This release adds support for SRFI 239 Intervals and
Generalized Arrays, thanks to help from Bradley Lucier.
The f8- and f16-storage-classes are also implemented
via new native support for these uniform vector types,
with accessors available in (srfi 160 mini).

(chibi math linalg) on snow-fort has been updated to
use SRFI 239, with BLAS bindings where available.

Experimental support for a new lightweight mutable Text
type has been added in (chibi text), allowing size changing
edits at any position in the Text, maintaining positions with
Mark objects which preserve their relative position after
edits (similar to Emacs marks), while supporting searching
with SRFI 115 regexps.

The SRFI 115 implementation now supports look-around
assertions.

Special thanks to Petteri Piiroinen for fixing a long-standing
and difficult to reproduce GC bug.

Unicode support has been updated to version 15.1.0.

Additional new libraries include:

* (srfi 64) A Scheme API for test suites
* (srfi 211) Scheme Macro Libraries
* (srfi 227) Optional Arguments
* (srfi 229) Tagged Procedures
* (chibi shell) SCSH-style shell

Thanks again to everyone for their help!

--
Alex

Lockywolf Laptop

Jun 13, 2024, 1:26:46 AMJun 13
to chibi-...@googlegroups.com

Some documentation URL's return 404 on Chibi's website:

1. https://synthcode.com/scheme/lib/chibi/net.html
2. https://synthcode.com/scheme/lib/chibi/net/http-server.html
3. https://synthcode.com/scheme/lib/chibi/net/servlet.html

Would it be possible to fix them?
--
Your sincerely,
Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf)

Alex Shinn

Jun 14, 2024, 11:47:44 PMJun 14
to chibi-...@googlegroups.com

it has links to the modules including: https://synthcode.com/scheme/chibi/lib/chibi/net.html

Where did you get the link without the intermediary /chibi/?

Alex Shinn

Jun 14, 2024, 11:51:58 PMJun 14
to chibi-...@googlegroups.com