Lecture in September

Dokmai Garden

Aug 28, 2012, 5:01:14 AM8/28/12
to Dokmai Garden
Kindly visit http://dokmaidogma.wordpress.com

...to learn about September's Dokmai Garden lecture.

We also encourage you to subscribe to Dokmai Dogma to learn about future activities (write your e-mail address in the box to the right of the Dokmai Dogma website). The e-mailing is very time consuming, since our webhotel only allows 30 recipients at a time, forcing me to send the same e-mail 11 times to reach all addresses on our mailing list. With the amazingly slow connection it takes half an hour just to sit and wait for the computers to chew the information. The reason for this idiotic system is that mass mailing is considered spam.

Remember that now is the time to see Thailand in its lush green, November-December is a time for dormancy, but from January the wild blossom begins again, peaking in March-April.

Cheers, Ketsanee and Eric

Carmona retusa flwr.Aug28.2012.72.jpg
Carmona retusa flwr.Aug28.2012.72.jpg