Birds in your garden

Chiang Mai Gardeners Bulletin Board

Mar 8, 2010, 11:29:26 PM3/8/10
to Chiang Mai Gardeners Bulletin Board
Dear Chiang Mai Gardeners,

Again we will meet at Dokmai Gardens Sunday, 21st of March 2010 for an
interesting talk and excursion.
"Birds in your garden, and how to attract them."

Bird researcher Tony Ball, famous for his CD:s on Thai bird calls,
will lead an excursion at Dokmai Garden where we study common birds,
and discuss ways of making our gardens appealing to birds. Of the
currently 63 species of wild birds encountered in the garden, we may
see 20-30 species. Price: 300 Baht, including guides, admission and
coffee with banana cake afterwards.
Bring: binoculars.

Make a reservation, please: markb...@hotmail.com

Mark

Apr 1, 2010, 3:13:35 AM4/1/10
to Chiang Mai Gardeners Bulletin Board

Another talk with Tony on Sunday April 11th at 7AM for those who might
have missed his interesting meeting last month. Cost of the event is
300 baht includes coffee. Bring your binoculors. RSVP

http://sn127w.snt127.mail.live.com/default.aspx?n=1389648954

Dokmai Garden

Dec 15, 2012, 2:01:21 AM12/15/12
to Chiang Mai Gardeners Bulletin Board

On Mar 9, 2010, at 5:29 AM, Chiang Mai Gardeners Bulletin Board wrote:

Dear Chiang Mai Gardeners,

Upgraded facilities at Dokmai Garden: http://dokmaidogma.wordpress.com/2012/12/15/modern-times/