Tropical beekeeping

Dokmai Garden

Feb 13, 2012, 6:25:55 AM2/13/12
to Dokmai Garden

Ronny Willman from Sweden

will demonstrate

Tropical beekeeping

Honey is the oldest source of sweetener and the producers, the bees, will also ensure pollination and thereby abundant fruit crops in your tropical garden. Ronny Willman is a professional beekeeper from Sweden who has established many useful contacts in Chiang Mai in northern Thailand. He will share his vast experience and also demonstrate Thai bee hives. This is not a traditional lecture, but a demonstration. Personally we believe that Ronny’s longan honey is the best honey we have ever tasted!

When: Saturday, March 10th, 2012, at 16.00.

Where: Dokmai Garden.

Driving information: http://www.dokmaigarden.co.th/howtoget.php

Cost: 100 Baht, includes coffee or tea.

Registration: To get a ticket for 100 Baht, please send an e-mail at least one day in advance to in...@dokmaigarden.co.th

Most welcome!

DO NOT FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR SUNDAY’S LECTURE ON MORINGA!

Ketsanee Seehamongkol & Eric Danell

Apis dorsata.72.jpg
Apis dorsata.72.jpg