Wanted: Used Motorcycle

S.K.

Mar 27, 2004, 3:50:55 PM3/27/04
I am looking for a small,running, used motorcycle under $1000.
I don't know much about motorcycle repair yet so I need a bike in good
working order. This will be my first motorcycle so I am looking for
something simple and small.
Thanks

sticks

Mar 27, 2004, 6:17:31 PM3/27/04

for street or trails?

RJ Swanson

Mar 28, 2004, 7:00:06 AM3/28/04
A neighbor had a running Honda SL125 for sale for $300. Let me know if
your interested and I'll have him contact you (he is netless).

"S.K." <add...@sevatech.com> wrote in message

S.K.

Mar 28, 2004, 2:08:35 PM3/28/04
street

misty...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2014, 11:54:49 AM8/31/14
If you are looking for information on used motorcycle, you might check out http://www.usedmotorcycleconnection.com . You can search for different types of motorcycles and find exactly what you are looking for.

Matt Ferrari

Aug 31, 2014, 12:25:16 PM8/31/14

<misty...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> If you are looking for information on used motorcycle, you might check out
> http://www.usedmotorcycleconnection.com . You can search for different
> types of motorcycles and find exactly what you are looking for.

useless website