ISO ... We BUY unused Diabetic Test Strips and you can earn CASH!

Craig Stover

Feb 11, 2014, 6:34:31 PM2/11/14
ISO ... We BUY unused Diabetic Test Strips and you can earn CASH!

If in the USA, Call Bob today @ 1-800-658-4166 and he will let you know how much you can make. We pay between $1 and $30 per box based on quantity, size, expiration dates, etc... We BUY over 20 types of strips. We'll provide the box to mail them to us, and we'll pay the postage! For more information visit www.facebook.com/Testing4Less or call 1-800-658-4166.

Thank you in advance for those you will be helping! The question we get most:

"Is this legal?" Yes, this is definitely legal. However, if the test strips are provided by a government agency such as Medicare or Medicaid, then we cannot purchase them. Conversely, it IS OK if they are from another insurer.

See all the commonly asked questions on our FB page.

In a nutshell, via one outlet or another, we attempt to get these test strips to families who typically do not have health insurance and can't afford full retail.