Lying democrat whorè Pelosi scolds reporter for saying 'ObamaCare' - though Obama embraces it

Jerry Brown

Mar 26, 2014, 2:58:19 AM3/26/14
Nancy Pelosi doesn't like the term "ObamaCare."

The House Democratic leader scolded a reporter on Thursday who
used that label in describing President Obama's health care law.

"I believe that it's a winner and by the way it's called the
Affordable Care Act, it's called the Affordable Care Act," she
said. "I know you didn't intend any compliment or derogatory.
... It's called the Affordable Care Act."

Yet Obama himself embraced the term during the 2012 campaign,
repeatedly saying on the stump and the debate stage that he was
fine with it.

"I like it," Obama told GOP rival Mitt Romney during an October
debate, after Romney used the term.

He often said on the campaign trail: "I don't mind it being
called ObamaCare because, it's true, I do care. That's why I
passed the bill."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/21/pelosi-scolds-
reporter-for-saying-obamacare-though-obama-embraces-
it/?intcmp=obnetwork

Orval Fairbairn

Mar 26, 2014, 9:47:17 PM3/26/14
In article <31d9602ec8869e50...@dizum.com>,
Perhaps we should rename it "DemocratCare." After all, it was only
Democrats who wrote it, passed it and signed it into law. They should
now get full credit and responsibility for it.