Men Wanted for Sex!

Footwoman

Jul 22, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/22/95
*

F O R M E N O N L Y

Released on July 22, 1995 Special Electronic
Edition

*
Online Adult Contact Publication for Men Seeking Women & Couples
Everywhere

WARNING: Not to Be Read by Persons Under 21 Years of Age

COPYRIGHT (c) 1995. All Rights Reserved.

DETROIT INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHING
Registered in the United States: Federal I.D. Number 38-3207793
Telephone: (313) 438-0333

FEEL FREE TO UPLOAD THIS NEWSLETTER AND PASS IT ALONG TO OTHERS.
Permission is hereby granted to make, distribute, and upload electronic
copies of this newsletter, via the Internet, BBSs, or any other public or
private, commercial or recreational online service or network anywhere,
provided it appears in its entirety. Unauthorized duplication (outside of
the aforementioned terms in permission notices) is a violation of
Pan-American and International Copyright Conventions. Any and all
parties
found guilty of infringement will be fully prosecuted.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

PURPOSE & POLICY STATEMENT: For Men Only Newsletter is a private contact
publication devoted exclusively to putting men around the world in touch
with women and/or couples for erotic pleasure. It is circulated
throughout
the Internet and various public-sector and private systems and networks.

Please remember that AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are a
reality everywhere...please use a condom and other forms of protection.

OUR LAWYER MADE US DO IT: We are not responsible for the outcome of any
interaction between advertisers and parties who respond to ads, and assume
no legal liability for damages of any kind as a result of their relations.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

TABLE OF CONTENTS

1 - Listings of females & couples seeking men for sex and fetishes
2 - How to Respond to Ads (Instructions)
3 - News and resources from the world of the erotic
3 - Uncensored Film Developing Order Form

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

ALABAMA

Southern Alabama - Married horney lady seeks select men (and couples with
bi lady). Can travel or entertain Alabama and Florida panhandle. Enjoys
toys, lingerie, movies and erotic indoor activity. No pain or S & M.
Serious swingers only. Send photo and phone. Code 9900.

ARKANSAS

Green Forest - Hi! My name is Bonnie and I am looking forward to hearing
from handsome guys from 30-60, single or married. I have black hair,
green
eyes, and am 5'2", 130lbs. I am very sincere, clean & disease free and
expect the same. Code 4300.

CALIFORNIA

Oakland - Beautiful lady will fulfill all your fantasies anywhere anyhow.
What are your sexual interests? If I can't meet you, I know a beauty who
can. Write me. Code 2800.

Bay Area - Let us rule you! Submit your bodies and souls to your new
master and mistress. You will endure the pain from our whip. You will
writhe in anguish from chains and ropes and clamps that hold you in
bondage. Code 4700.

Statewide - Aggressive interracial model (African-American/Swiss) with
tantalizing brown eyes and hair, pretty face plus brains seeks males for
erotic fantasy. I'm 127lbs., 5'8", 34-24-34. Code 9400.

COLORADO

Sleek, selective, good looking upper-class, educated couple seeks health
conscious men and couples. We travel the south extensively. All our mail
will be answered promptly. Code 4400.

CONNECTICUT

Windsor Locks - Perhaps after you lick my feet and rear, I'll give you a
little taste of my whip, then you'll know who is boss. Send SASE for
reply. Code 4200.

Bristol - My name is Rose. I'm 38-29-34, 5'6", 130lbs., brown eyes,
auburn hair. I welcome single men to screw me, spank me. Lots of
leather.
B&D ok. Code 7600.

D.C.

Horny busty Asian wants to hear from males and couples. Let's trade xxx
action photos and/or videos, then let's meet. Code 5600.

I am a tantalizing and sensual dominant who derives sinful pleasure from
submissives worshiping at my feet. If you are a generous, sincere and
healthy slave, seek a place at the end of my leash. Write! Code 9200.

FLORIDA

Tampa - Stunning, petite, young, auburn-haired beauty seeking mature,
professional and generous gentlemen for discreet erotic encounters. You
owe it to yourself to get with the best! Come on what are you waiting
for?
Send a SASE for my phone number. Code 1400.

Tampa Bay Area - Horny white female early 40s seeks males 21-65. Will
pack
my teddy, heels and stockings and travel anywhere for Mr. Right. I love
oral, hot sex, kinky play and xxx videos. I'm clean and disease free and
expect the same. Can host or travel, so write me from anywhere with a
SASE
and photo. Code 2700.

Lake Worth - Attractive couple seeks couples and select males for sexual
fun. He loves seeing her enjoying herself alone or with him. Send letter
with photo for quick response. Will answer all sho write. Code 3100.

Winter Park - Dominant and experienced wicked female 32 demands all male
submissives get on your knees and write. Age open. Serve me and you
shall
have your kinky fantasies filled. Send stamp, photo & letter. Code 7500.

Jupiter - On your knees! Worship me! You will submit and you will love
it! Explore and expand your limitations under the guidance of a strict
and
demanding, but fair and understanding mistress. All submissives welcome.
Respond with letter and SASE. Code 8200.

GEORGIA

Atlanta - Husband wants to watch me take on hung studs. Sound good? If
so, we want to meet you. All answered with nude photo, letter and SASE.
Code 2100.

Atlanta - Couple in early 30s, discreet & attractive, seek hot well hung
men. We are horny and ready. Send letter & photo. Code 1300.

Atlanta - Caring, experienced mistress loves to explore your limits in the
D/S lifestyle. Experienced in bondage, discipline, foot worship,
servitude, and advanced B & D exploration. Send SASE. Code 3000.

Homer - Attractive white married couple 20s seeking men and couples for
friendshipp and adult fun. Code 5200.

ILLINOIS

Chicago - Hello Guys!! Would you like to see my girlfriends and I with
several hung black studs on VHS tape doing everything imaginable? Send
SASE. Code 1700.

S. Chicago - Single female always hot and horny wanting males of all races
and ages to cool off this lady with disease-free safe sex. No money.
1 on 1 or gang bangs. Code 2600.

Chicago - Black women lovers!! Sweet steaming hot girl with humpy round
butt will write all guys (and meet special ones). Send SASE for fast
contact. Code 5300.

Chicago Suburbs - Black lady seeks special white males for something
special. I also have female friends (black & white) in most states.
Code 6600.

Bridgeview - Very hot attractive couple seeks select males and couples for
swinging times. Must be clean and discreet. Interests include oral,
toys,
exchanging photos & video. Send photo and SASE. Code 7800.

Barrington - Sensual French girl with long blonde hair, big brown eyes and
delicious curves will thrill you. Will answer all that include SASE.
Code
8300.

Island Lake - Attractive couple seeking others for swinging fun. He's
straight. She loves french, greek, straight, photography and doing
videos.
All responses with photo, phone and SASE will be answered. Code 8700.

Palatine - Hot redhead with sensual 36-20-34 curves and wild ideas seeks
to corrspond with men for fantasy. Will answer all with SASE. Code 9100.

Statewide - Sexy female nympho 30, seeks men and couples for safe sexual
encounters. I love it all and have no prejudices. Can travel or
entertain. Must be discreet. Send SASE. Code 9500.

IOWA

Des Moines - Dominant lady seeks male submissives for Midwest and W. Coast
meetings. Postal training also available. Send letters of interest and
SASE. I am very real. Please be serious. Code 5400.

KENTUCKY

Covington - I want, need and would love to suck and fuck your big manhood.
I love it and it's all yours. All are welcome to cum. Will answer all
that send SASE and photo. Code 2200.

Ft. Thomas - Scandanavian beauty seeks men for hot sex. Have swinging
female penpals almost everywhere. I can help you, especially if you're
single. Code 8500.

LOUISIANA

Hammond - Hot! 5'2", 100 pounds, 28 seeking masculine men over 30,
prefers
guys with moustach, beard and/or tattoo(s). I'm looking for a long-term
friendship with good sex. Absolutely no alcohol or drugs. Code 7700.

MARYLAND

Glen Burnie - White couple 40s (she's full-figured) looking for single men
and couples for erotic encounters. Enjoy most things sexual. Any race.
Send photo and phone. Code 2500

Monkton - I'm a hot looking harlot with long crimson hair and bouncy
breasts. All curves in the right places. SASE and spare stamps required.
Code 8100.

Lutherville - Smokin! I'm a hot little baby doll who loves to dance,
prance, tease, and please. I'm looking for a man over 21 who can
appreciate my womanly 35-25-36 body and girlish charms. Letter, SASE plus
spare stamps gets a hotttt reply!!!!! Code 8800.

MASSACHUSETTS

Tewksbury - Hi! I'm Amanda. I love to eat cum and have wild anal sex.
I have lots of nasty things in mind for you. Send a SASE for my reply and
sexy photo. Code 6300.

MICHIGAN

Detroit - Domination and role playing with a hot new-age lady. For the
time of your life, write! Code 6500.

Bloomfield Hills - White female, 48, nothing is too wild. I love sex,
golden showers and role playing. A single man is special. Code 7400.

Sterling Heights - Mistress Lisa seeks sincere submissives for cross-
dressing fantasies. Full wardrobe and fully equipped dungeon. Absolute
discretion extended & expected. SASE, photo and sincere letter demanded.
Code 8900.

Statewide - Beautiful blonde lady 26, 38-25-36 needs black studs. Loves
straight, oral and group sex. Nothing is too unusual. Code 10000.

Statewide - Attractive hot bonde loves to have motel meetings with single
guys or couples. Love XXX-movies, toys, masturbation and more. You must
be clean and drug free. No Greek or pain. Full-length facial photo a
must for reply. Code 11000.

MINNESOTA

Minneapolis - White married couple has an opening for one male as long
term
obedient live in slave. Must be clean, HIV and AIDS free. Any age/race.
Send nude photo, letter and SASE today. Code 1200.

Brooklyn Park - This female needs submissives with a talented tongue to
please and worship me! I will answer all replys with SASE. Code 1800.

Duluth - My husband insists that I find some men to satisfy in threesomes
or alone (with or without him watching). Write me. Code 3500.

Statewide - Dominant lady needs passive man with talented tongue to please
and worship me. I will answer all with SASE. Code 12000.

MISSOURI

Statewide - Very attractive blonde early thirties needs men (single or
attached) to seduce me while my boyfriend watches. Couples welcome.
Send SASE wuth photo. Code 13000.

NEBRASKA

Omaha - I am a black, horny female 29, who can't get enough. I'm seeking
select men to cum play with me. Write and please include a SASE for a
response. Code 3800.

Omaha - Beautiful nursing student, 25, seeking attracttive gentlemen for
good times. I'm not shy or timid. I'm experienced with a lot to offer.
SASE for reply. Code 5500.

Northeastern Area - Divorced White Female looking for clean white men and
couples for fun. Please include a SASE. Photo appreciated. Code 14000.

NEVADA

Henderson - Hot bi exhibitionist. Age 24, blond hair, blue eyes, 5'9",
120lbs (slender with nice tits!) seeks men for oral, anal, gang bangs and
toy play. Girlfriend may join in. Send SASE & 3 loose stamps for photo.
Code 6100.

NEW HAMPSHIRE

Nashua - I've been a bad girl doing real naughty things a lot of people
really enjoy. Please send a SASE to me so I can tell you everything.
Code 7900.

NEW JERSEY

Newburgh - Hot horny couple, both single seeking males and couples any age
or race for discreet encounters. Love hot videos and masturbation. Send
SASE. Code 1600.

Little Ferry - Single white female seeks males and couples in NJ, NY & PA.
Your hot photos get mine in return. Code 2900.

Edison - Dominant bi couple seeks submissives for B & D, body worship and
more. Write us! Code 4900.

Atlantic City - Beautiful, Hot and Sexy single white female who loves to
cuddle and caress. I also enjoy making lingerie videos with my roommates
and select friends. If you're discreet, horny and generous, write.
Code 5100.

NEW YORK

Jericho - If you're not afraid of a sexy, single, sincere girl that's full
of life, write to me soon with a SASE. Code 1100

NY City - Older man sought by sexy 24 year old, blond, 5"7", 120lb female.
She needs sex more than anything and masturbates daily using vibrators.
Send SASE. Code 1500.

Pelham - Come get kinky with me! Kinky gal into bondage, foot lovers,
toys and lap dogs. Write me! Code 2000

NY City - Dominatrix seeks men for bondage & discipline. Send resume or
interests and SASE. Code 3900.

Albany - Housewife desires to meet shy, docile guys in need of training
and
to service me orally. Will answer all. SASE please. Code 4000.

Bronx - Are you into feet? Well I have the most ticklish size 7's a
female
could have. Write and I'll send a lovely photo and details. Code 5700.

Flushing - Cute auburn-haired single white female teacher seeking to meet
healthy, established, generous man into fitness, dancing and travel to
fulfill each other's fantasies. Write with SASE. Code 4100.

Syosset - Female who is back into the "swing" of things seeks men to make
sparks fly with. Send SASE. Code 4100.

Kenmore - Foxy lady, 20's 5'3", 110lbs will meet discreet, clean,
non-pushy
men. I travel on the job and love meeting sensual friends when I'm away
from home. All with SASE answered. Code 4500.

NY City - Pretty & petite strawberry blond single white female 29 seeks
very hairy men 30-60. You may be single or as a couple. Revealing photo
and discretion a must. Code 5800.

Newburgh - Hot, horny couple, both couple, seeking males any age, any race
for discreet encounters. Love hot videos & masturbation. Send SASE.
Code
1600.

Rochester - Serious about swinging? Me too. I hope you'll take
advantage.
I prefer oral, but love most anything. You name it, I'm your gal. Code
3600.

NY City - Rugged working guys sought by hot slut. Eat me, and in return
I'll such you dry. Send 3 loose stamps. I can't wait. Code 6700.

Buffalo - Single swinging Gal. "Nympho". Oral arts specialty. Men cum
to see me or maybe I'll come see you (I'm a travel consultant). Girl-
friend sometimes travels with me. Code 6800.

Guilderland - Hot horny men & couples sought by 36 year old squeaky-clean
lady. Must like to perform orally. SASE a must. Code 6900.

Binghamton - Small group of people enjoy meeting for friendshhip and
adult fun. Single men & couples welcome. Write us! Code 7000.

Brooklyn - Horney 21 yr. ol female enjoys all kinds of sex. I am young,
clean, single and lonely. I'm seeking generous males of any age, race or
size. Writ me...I answer all mail the same day. Code 7100.

Scotia - Hot white female 35, needs hot tongues! Any age or race. SASE
is a must. Code 8400.

Clifton Pk. - Lonely sexy female 41, wants to meet men for safe sex (I
prefer oral). I'm divorced. Wine & dine me...then lay me. Willing to
meet couples too. All ages. Write with SASE. Code 8600.

Statewide - Do you like kittens? I'm a passive lady willing to try
anything. I'm seeking men and couples for fun. Beginners welcome. Can
travel. Include SASE. Will answer all. Code 9600.

NORTH CAROLINA

Havelock - Extremely adventurous, capable couple seeks all those
interested
in exhibitionism, bondage, group scenarios, sex in public, whatever. You
want it, come and get it! Code 3300

OHIO

Columbus - Nice-looking lady with great bod seeks guys for hot times. I'm
oversexed! Cum bang me. Code 7300.

PENNSYLVANIA

Central PA - I'm a super sexy blonde with a shaved pussy looking for guys
and couples for fun times. I love fantasies and role playing. I can be a
little virgin or a dominant bitch. I love wearing sexy clothes. SASE a
must. Code 2300.

Mechanicsburg - Multi-orgasmic busty lady with trim bush seeks men of any
age or race. Take advantage quickly, just write. Code 8000.

SOUTH CAROLINA

N. Charleston - Married white couple 30's seeks males and couples over 30
for erotic times. She's 38D-28-36 and multi orgasmic. He's well-endowed.
Code 2400.

Sharon - Single males and couples wanted by couple. She is 5'0", 108lbs,
36-30-34 very bi. He is 5'11", 170lbs straight. He likes to watch or
join
in. Code 3100.

Loris - Attractive white couple: He's 25, 5'7", 145lbs, brown hair, blue
eyes. She's 5'4", 130lbs, long blonde hair, blue eyes. Would love to
find
couples and single men for some hot, clean sex. Sorry, white only. No
heavies. Code 3200.

Bath - Nice clean and safe female would like to have a male that is the
same. Maybe you can move into my place with me??? Code 5000.

TENNESSEE

Memphis - Couple (mid 30s) seeking single males & couples for sensual fun.
He's 5'10", 160 with muscular build, handsome, straight. She's 5'6" 120
long blond hair, sexy legs, very pretty and bi. We enjoy xxx videos, sexy
lingerie, high heels, hot tubs. We entertain in our home. Please send
photo showing face (will return) and proff of size. Code 1000

Nashville - Swingers! I am Leah, 5'8", 135lbs. (30). I'm married and
would like to meet with men for hard sex (while my older husband watches,
photographs, or joins in). Clean-cut professional type men preferred, but
variety is the spice of life. Send SASE and photo. Code 9300.

Statewide - Bi female would like to party with males and couples. Also
interested in group sex. Photo a must. Code 15000.

TEXAS

Houston - Female seeks men for looking, touching, sucking and ? Code 3400

El Paso - Ass & Boot licking simissive older male wanted. Must enjoy the
taste of female and be willing to serve in my toilet and bathe both myself
and my friends as I direct. I expect a SASE if you expect an answer. I'm
31 years old with a 36C bust. Code 4600.

Statewide - Very oral girl seeking men & couples for hot action. I'm
5'0",
34-24-36 and very loving. You must be sincere and serious. Will answer
all.
Code 9700.

Statewide - Hot Cuban blonde, 32, 135lbs., 38-26-36, seeking
liberal-minded
manly male lover. Race or marital status unimportant. Preferably over
25.
Code 9800.

Statewide - Lonely 32 year old diverced female looking to make contact
with
men of all ages. Please write soon and include stamps. Code 16000.

VIRGINIA

Madison Heights - Attractive white female, 39, 5'1", 95lbs. seeks very
attractive white men 25-35 at least 7" long. I'm intelligent, sincere,
disease free and expect the same of you. No baldies, fatties or couples.
Send SASE and photo. Code 3700.

EAST COAST

I travel the entire Coastal area and hate to sleep alone. I need
someone to rock and roll with. I give great deep throat. I'm in my 40s.
Send SASE, photo and details. Code 7200.

NATIONAL & CANADA

Sex! Ladies & couples in the U.S. and Canada (including Hawaii & Alaska)
want to get together with you. All interests, ages and races. No fees.
Send SASE for a listing of direct contact numbers & addresses. Code 5900.

Sexy European lady living in Georgia will travel anywhere in U.S.A. for
hot sexual fun. Much older voyeur hubby (retire executive) can watch or
get lost...your choice. I love men of all ages and any race. Code 6200.

Horny and deprived Canadian wife wants to secretly meet men (7" or larger)
in Canada to fulfill fantasies. Code 17000.

Hell's Belle: Southern lady disciplinarian lives in New Orleans and
Houston
but visits north, south and midwest. I'm experienced with references.
Code 3800.

We have formed a network of dominant ladies around the U.S.. Talk to
them live (no 900 numbers). We will be holding a conference on S&M,
B&D and fetishes in DC/MD area soon. Send a SASE for details. Code 9000.

Foot fetish? I'm an attractive dominant lady who has photos and video of
my feet. I also have well-worn panties, nylons and socks. Send SASE
for price list. Code 18000.

Custom videos done by beautiful ladies on any fetish topic. Send your
name, address and script for a quote. Code 19000.

United States - Beautiful heiress in South Carolina seeks male slaves
anywhere. I will pay all expenses for your professional training. Will
consider only those responding with SASE for return postage. Code 6400.

OVERSEAS

Worldwide - Women around the globe are waiting for you to get in touch
with
them. Send your address for complete details. Code 6000

Sweden - I am a 26 year old Swedish blond girl and I want to meet an
American man. I'm willing to relocate to USA. Code 4800.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

HOW TO RESPOND TO ADS

A letter is a discreet and effective way to respond to ads without the
cost
and burden of night clubs, bars, dating services or 900/976 numbers.

For each personal ad you wish to answer, write a seperate letter. Please
observe any special requests of the advertiser, such as replying with a
SASE (Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope, a photo, a telephone number where
you can be reached, or that the advertiser is seeking specific traits
(age,
race, ect.). This will increase your response rate.

Place each letter in a SEPERATE ENVELOPE and seal it. Print the code
number of the advertisement on the back of each envelope.

Enclose the envelopes in a larger envelope and put the following inside
FOR EACH LETTER you wish to be forwarded to our advertisers:

* Cash, check or money order in the amount of $2 FOR EACH LETTER to be
forwarded.

* One loose postage stamp (or IRC for foreign respondents) FOR EACH
LETTER.
DO NOT stick the stamps to envelopes.

Though there is no expiration date for listed ads and we will forward all
after January 1996 (six months from the release date), since advertisers
may change addresses or situations and may not receive or reply to your
response.

Include cash, check or money order (for the total number of letters you
wish to have forwarded) and mail to:

Detroit International Publishing
Post Office Box 725278
Berkley, Michigan 48072
U.S.A.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: All letters sent MUST include the $2 PER LETTER fee and
postage stamps (or IRCs) in order to be forwarded. All mail sent to us
without these items WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

NEWS & RESOURCES FROM THE WORLD OF THE EROTIC
We do not endorse any of the below. They are listed for your information.

FREE LIVE PHONE SEX (International Long Distance Rates Apply)
011-107-180-115-977-779
011-592-597-895
011-239-129-3028
011-507-507-800
1-809-563-9014

FREE SEX CATALOG. Loaded with adult toys, gifts, lingerie & videos. Call
or write: Adam & Eve, Box 900, Carrboro, NC 27510 USA; Tel: (800)
274-0333.

EUROPEAN SWINGERS. Be the guest of the finest swing clubs in Holland,
Belgium and Germany. Visit medieval castles, cities and the countryside.
Contact: Lifestyles Tours & Travel, 2641 W. La Palma Ave., Ste. A,
Anaheim,
CA 92801 USA; Tel: (800) 359-9942; (714) 821-9939; Fax: (714) 821-1465.

ASIAN SEX TOURS. Meet the hottest ladies in Thailand and the Philippines.
Contact: G & F Tours, 1521 Alton Road, Suite 311-C, Miami Beach, Florida
33139 USA; U.S. Toll-free Telephone: (800) 669-7020. The company also
sells amateur videos.

ADULT BULLETIN BOARDS. Go online with 1000s of singles and couples into
swinging and fantasies throughout the United States. Post ads, read hot
erotic stories, and download XXX rated graphics. Lifestyle Grafix B.B.S.
(516) 689-2853. For information about accessing via a local number in
over 500 cities in the U.S., log on: (516) 689-5390. You may also want to
try the Contact BBS at (407) 460-1990, or the Farmer's Daughter BBS at
(414) 728-4058 (1200-2400 baud) or (414) 728-5931 (9600-14.4 baud).

NUDISM. For information about nudist beaches and resorts throughout the
United States and around the world, contact: Naturist Society, Box 132,
Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54902 USA; Tel: (414) 426-5009; Fax: (414) 231-9977.

-

U N C E N S O R E D P H O T O D E V E L O P I N G

FAST SERVICE! PRIVACY GUARANTEED! 35MM, 110, 126 & DISK FILM

Development Cost Double Prints
12 exp. $ 8 $13
24 exp. $12 $18
36 exp. $17 $27
Disc $12

Reprints (from negatives) 50 cents ($0.50) each

Write in number of rolls of each: [ ] 12 exp. [ ] 24 exp. [ ] 36
exp.

$_______ (Developing Cost) + $2 per roll (Delivery Cost) = Total $_______

(Orders to be shipped outside the U.S. must add $5 for Airmail delivery)

Send this order form, film and payment by check or money order to:

Detroit International, P.O. Box 725278, Berkley, MI 48072 USA

luisandre...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2019, 11:41:09 PM1/15/19