Gay activists are sooooo tolerant…..Bullshit!!!

Forward!

Sep 23, 2013, 12:54:39 PM9/23/13
Homosexual activists want blood.

Envision a modern day coliseum full of screaming gay activists
while Christian evangelists who have preached against
homosexuality abroad are hauled in, tortured and then murdered
to the delight of the bloodthirsty crowd. Seem far fetched? Not
at all.

After all its �open season� on Christians who believe in change.
Feel free to hunt and kill. Gay activists make no qualms about
wanting the death penalty particularly for Springfield, MA
Pastor Scott Lively, an international evangelist who preached in
Russia and Uganda that homosexuality was a sin.

Not only that, they want the case against him to be the template
against all of us who have like beliefs. We�ve prophesied this
many times that homosexuals are eaten up with revenge. Every law
they pass and every policy they advocate is about one thing:
revenge. This oped in the Advocate Dave Stalling is nothing more
than a mouthpiece for the collective wishes of the homosexual
movement.

�Scott Lively has already been sued in U.S. federal court by a
Uganda-based gay-rights group accusing him of promoting and
influencing laws to persecute gays in that country � some
versions under consideration called for the death penalty in
some cases.

Lively is working to have the case dismissed. Perhaps this is
more of my anger-induced revenge fantasies, but I hope the case
is not dismissed. I hope he loses a significant amount of money
and credibility. I hope more and similar lawsuits are filed
against him and others. I so badly want these people held
accountable for the suffering for which they are partly
responsible. Can they at least be denied their nonprofit, tax-
exempt status?�

http://victimsofgaybullying.wordpress.com/2013/09/03/gay-
activists-are-sooooo-tolerant-bullshit/

Can we kill gays for looking at our children with sexual intent
in their eyes?