Single BI Female

tmb...@hotmail.com

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
27 Year old bi female looking for single women and couples (or more if the
chemistry is right). I'm quiet at work, but really love to let my hair down
and get wild at night. I travel all over the US for work, so chances are
I'll be coming to your area eventually. Looking for the girl next door.

You can find me at
http://www.exrun.com

in the alternative ads - ad Number 97528

justg...@my-deja.com

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99
In article <171199...@hotmail.com>,

Hey, when will you be in the Chicago area?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Suavelove

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
Is there a way my wife and I can get some more info so maybe we can get
together?

camero...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2012, 1:33:28 AM4/18/12
http://www.bicupid.net is aimed to bisexual and bi-curious individuals to chat and hook up with.
Here you can find sexy and open-minded singles &couples looking to explore their bisexuality.