Bored? Lonely? Chicago singles web chat

Giles Rider

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Chicago Locals Web Chat Room -

Are you looking for a place to meet others for fun
chats? If it involves meeting other people then it
can be done here. We offer singles Chats, Seniors
Chats, free Personal web pages and posting of free
photo Personals classifieds.

Our Chats, Personal Pages & Personals ads are from all
over the world from people just like you.

Why not check it out right now. All ads, Personal Pages &
chats are free!

http://chicago.citynews.com/chats.html

This is a web Chat - no downloads, no Java, no ICQ ..
all you need is a browser!

singl...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
Try these online personals sites:

match.com: http://www.match.com/
Meet Me Online: http://www.meetmeonline.com/
Curious Cat Personal Connections: http://www.curiouscat.com/match/
Web Personals: http://www.webpersonals.com/

> In article <370c...@news.greatbasin.net>,

sutphi...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2014, 4:49:39 PM1/31/14
On Thursday, April 8, 1999 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Giles Rider wrote:
> Chicago Locals Web Chat Room -
>
> Are you looking for a place to meet others for fun
> chats? If it involves meeting other people then it
> can be done here. We offer singles Chats, Seniors
> Chats, free Personal web pages and posting of free
> photo Personals classifieds.
>
> Our Chats, Personal Pages & Personals ads are from all
> over the world from people just like you.
> ok so how does this work?

Cydrome Leader

Feb 7, 2014, 9:06:00 PM2/7/14
keep trying, nelson can resurrect threads way older than this.