I wonder if he gets a trophy

Bruce Esquibel

Sep 2, 2016, 4:51:28 PM9/2/16
----------
Busted Urinal Award

The reward for the Lamest of the Lame on Usenet. One who clogs and stinks
up the joint like a busted urinal, you could say.
----------

Contending for this award this month were two kooks, the Dizum Spammer
and Adam H. Kerman of alt.config infamy.

The Dizum Spammer's claim to this award is obvious; as for Kerman, he has
a tendency to a pedantic style of argumentation and, often, not-really-
argumentation that is only slightly less autistic than the tholenbot.
Combined with nearly as much pedantry as said bot, this has earned him
the nickname "Verman" from posters in rec.arts.tv and rather more
colorful and less printable ones in alt.config.

And the winner is: Verman! By another 4-3 squeaker.

Congratulations, Adam H. Verman, on finally receiving the recognition you
deserve after years of stinking up the TV newsgroups and alt.config!

Michele

Sep 3, 2016, 3:04:17 AM9/3/16
Think he'll flounce out of those newsgroups like he did here?

Bruce Esquibel

Sep 5, 2016, 8:15:37 AM9/5/16
Michele <eatshi...@spammers.com> wrote:

> Think he'll flounce out of those newsgroups like he did here?

He's working on it...

> Jesus fucking Christ: The way you fucking compose Usenet articles is
> so completely fucked up, Ed, that you turned one of my double quote
> characters. You turn line boundaries in quotes into encoded text that
> I have to strip.
>
> You knowingly use a flawed method to compose your followups that produces
> absolute fuck, and you are a shithead for continuing to do so despite
> numerous complaints from me, and other people you've followed up to whose
> quotes you've trashed. You keep doing it Ed. There's no reason for you
> to do it. In fact, as you've explained, it's actually an EXTRA step
> for you to perform to turn your Usenet followups into shit.
>
> If you misquote me in future as you did here, I'll continue to trash
> you for doing so. Misquoting is a hostile act on your part.

The key point with the above is:

"numerous complaints from me, and other people"

Other people would be defined as "me, myself and I".

-bruce
b...@ripco.com

Crawford Sausage Company

Sep 5, 2016, 11:02:32 AM9/5/16
Adam needs to start seeing his psychiatrist again.

Michele

Sep 5, 2016, 2:23:02 PM9/5/16
Sad. That's all I've got.

core

Sep 5, 2016, 2:30:01 PM9/5/16
Off his meds again.

Geoff Gass

Sep 5, 2016, 3:50:02 PM9/5/16
you know you miss him

smr

Sep 5, 2016, 7:20:02 PM9/5/16
ahhhhh that's the good stuff right there, vintage Qermoine.

--
smr

Michele

Sep 5, 2016, 9:17:51 PM9/5/16
The pedant to end all pedants? Not sure that I do. Obnoxiousness like
that gets on my tits.