now theres gonna be a limit on xfinity? Introducing a Terabyte Internet Experience

Matt Ferrari

Jul 7, 2016, 4:21:24 PM7/7/16
Introducing a Terabyte Internet Experience

We're writing to let you know that we will be trialing a new XFINITY
Internet data usage plan in your area. Starting August 1, 2016, your monthly
XFINITY Internet service will include a terabyte data usage plan (that's
1,024 GB).

With 1 terabyte of data you can stream about 700 hours of HD video, play
more than 12,000 hours of online games, or download 600,000 high-res photos
in a month. If you believe you will need more data, we also offer an
Unlimited Data Option.

Your average data usage for the past three months is 21 GB, so based on your
historical usage, with this new plan you can stream, surf, game, download or
do whatever you want online, worry free. Less than 1% of Comcast XFINITY
Internet customers use a terabyte of data or more in a month.

Details of the Terabyte and Unlimited Plans: 1 Terabyte (TB)
included/monthIf 1 TB is exceeded, $10 for each additional data block of up
to 50 GB/month$200 overage limit - no matter how much data you use
Unlimited Data$50 per monthNo overage charges - no matter how much data you
use

You can also track and manage your usage so there are never any surprises
about how much data you use. Here are a few tools you can use:
Usage meter - Monitor how much data you have used with our Data Usage Meter.
Data Usage Calculator - Estimate your data usage with our
Calculator Tool. Simply enter how often and how much you typically use the
Internet, and the calculator will estimate your monthly data usage.
Notifications - Should you approach a terabyte of usage, we will send you a
courtesy "in-browser" notice and an email letting you know when you reach
90%, 100%, 110%, and 125% of that amount. Usage notifications will not be
sent to customers who enroll in the unlimited data option. Learn more about
notifications here.
For the small percentage of customers who use more than a terabyte of data,
we will offer them two courtesy months so they will not be billed the first
two times they exceed a terabyte while they are getting comfortable with the
new data usage plan. If you have any questions about the new data usage
plan, please see our FAQs.

Thank you for being an XFINITY Internet Customer.

Sincerely,

John Crowley
Regional Senior Vice President of Comcast's Greater Chicago Region

Please note that this is a consumer trial. Comcast may modify or discontinue
this trial at any time. However, we will notify you in advance of any such
change.

All part of our commitment to you

This is a service-related email. Comcast will occasionally send you
service-related emails to inform you of service upgrades or new benefits.

Please do not reply to this email, it is not monitored. If you'd like to
contact us, please visit our
website here.

Comcast respects your privacy. For a complete description of our privacy
policy, click here.

© 2016 Comcast. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of
their respective owners.

Comcast Cable, One Comcast Center, 1701 JFK Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA
19103
Attn: Email Communications

Ts of Og

Jul 11, 2016, 6:44:28 PM7/11/16
On Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 3:21:24 PM UTC-5, Matt Ferrari wrote:
> Introducing a Terabyte Internet Experience
>

> We're writing to let you know that we will be trialing a new XFINITY
> Internet data usage plan in your area. Starting August 1, 2016, your monthly
> XFINITY Internet service will include a terabyte data usage plan (that's
> 1,024 GB).

Note to Comcast: please keep your sales critters within the tent boundaries at fests/art shows. I'd don't care to be bothered by your commission desperate lackies when I'm walking 8 feet from your tent.