m.lieb...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2020, 9:52:57 PM1/9/20
Hit the nail on the head.
Message has been deleted

payton...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2020, 11:38:22 PM4/7/20
U MOTHER FUCKERS ARE THE MOST RACIST PICE OF SHIT I EVER SAW I CAN BET ALL OF U ARE IN THE KKK ALL OF U SHOULD BE IN PRISON U CRACK HEADS JUST BECAUSE THEIR DARK SKIN DOESN'T MEAN THEIR THILTHY NOW IM NOT BLACK IM WHITE BUT I BET ALL OF U ARE HILLBILLYS ARE IN A TRAILER PARK THEN U TALK ABOUT LIBERALS LIKE YOU'RE SHIT ISNT GUILTY DAM I BET U HATED OBAMA JUST TO GET ANOTHER CRACKER BACK THEN U GAVE US RACIST TRUMP DAM U CRACK HEADS THINK EVERYONE SHOULD LIVE LIKE U TRAILER TRASH HILLBILLIES AND AMERICAN TRADITION AND NOT EVEN GET ME ON RELIGION I KNOWN DAM WELL U HATE THE ATHEIST HERE WITCH IS A 3RD OF THE US POPULATION AND HALF OF THE CHRISTIAN POPULATION STILL HATES U BECAUSE ITS NOT MY OR THEIR FAULT THAT WE DON'T LIVE LIKE WHITE TRAILER TRASH
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

greene...@gmail.com

May 10, 2020, 4:00:52 AM5/10/20
Are u single?

alvis1...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2020, 8:55:48 AM6/14/20
I don’t need 10 reasons I got one

yardg...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2020, 7:42:14 AM6/16/20
If only Abraham Lincoln would've succeeded.

yardg...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2020, 7:50:49 AM6/16/20
AMEN!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

lava...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2020, 7:05:28 PM7/11/20
Well said Sir, you are a true brother. 1488

hank...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2020, 3:04:15 PM7/14/20
They are really worse than you say!!!!!
Message has been deleted

pewdi...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2020, 4:26:12 PM7/16/20
damn right
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

blackliv...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2020, 4:20:38 AM7/28/20
3Smokey
3Loudie
3Smurdah
3Keke

Free my brothers
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

lzy...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2020, 4:09:47 PM8/5/20
Wrong person sorry lol

Ts of Og

Aug 6, 2020, 3:47:12 PM8/6/20
The Chris rock stuff was funny but the local Irish and Lutheran s are the biggest bunch of jagoffs I've encountered. Oh the rednecks and Idaho natzis too.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

horvat...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2020, 2:07:47 PM8/13/20
Fuck Yeah.....Niggers Suck
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Great White

Jan 19, 2021, 7:33:41 PM1/19/21
God damn this thread made me piss myself it's so funny
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Undenied Storm

Mar 25, 2021, 5:23:40 PM3/25/21
I haven’t laughed so hard in a while. If anyone can tell me where I can find another thread like this please do, racism, transphobics, flat earthers, anything based will do.

Blue ru

Mar 27, 2021, 4:15:22 PM3/27/21
On Thursday, 25 March 2021 at 21:23:40 UTC, Undenied Storm wrote:
> I haven’t laughed so hard in a while. If anyone can tell me where I can find another thread like this please do, racism, transphobics, flat earthers, anything based will do.
this is too funny u bunch of bananananana
Message has been deleted

George Floyd

Apr 6, 2021, 9:52:25 PM4/6/21
WHITE POWER HEIL HITLER!

Proud Knights Of The Ku Klux Klan

Apr 7, 2021, 12:15:43 AM4/7/21
On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 8:52:25 PM UTC-5, George Floyd wrote:
> WHITE POWER HEIL HITLER!
that's right 14/88 white pride
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

elmer's glue

May 6, 2021, 7:35:50 PM5/6/21
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 3:28:24 PM UTC-5, Byker wrote:
> wrote in message
> > llol bnigger
>
> From 2010:
> ----------------------
> Reasons why I hate NIGGERS
>
> 1. Just look at them. They still resemble the apes that they were
> derived from. Same ape-shaped face, wide fucking nose, massive lips, and
> same nasty-looking paws.
>
> 2. They are welfare hogging pieces of shit. When someone actually
> needs a little bit of help from welfare, they usually cannot receive it due
> to all the spooks living off of everyone else’s work.
>
> 3. Why not hate them? What purpose do they serve on earth, other than
> to make it unsuitable for everyone else?
>
> 4. They stink extremely badly.
>
> 5. They can barely speak properly. I hate listening to those ebonic-
> speaking pieces of shit and trying to decipher what the fuck they are
> mumbling about. Maybe if they’d take some time away from stealing,
> robbing, raping, and ruining the world for everyone else…they could
> spend some time getting an education.
>
> 6. They make me mad seeing them on TV. BET? Why is it necessary to
> devote an entire channel to them? Do we really need to see them trying
> to make “music” while jumping around on stage just like their ape
> ancestors? No, we don’t. Maybe if they’d remove stupid shit like this,
> then maybe future niggers wouldn’t try to imitate these idiots.
>
> 7. Those stupid fuckfaggots wearing pants that are falling to their
> knees. Um, hello you stupid niggers. It’s bad enough that we have to see
> your stupid faces and other uncovered regions. We really don’t want to
> see your nasty lower regions being exposed. If we wanted to see that, we
> have zoos and Animal Planet to get our fix for those who have a
> fascination with looking at apes exposed.
>
> 8. They walk around constantly grabbing their dicks. Why is that? Are
> they secretly scratching at their venereal diseased cocks? Or, are they
> just trying to imitate their ape ancestors?
>
> 9. They ruin cars. Have you seen these idiots who sell crack to make
> enough money to put 24-inch wheels on a car designed for 14-inch wheels?
> They make them look like some sort of monster truck or something. STOP
> IT NIGGERS! Just because you have the minds of chimps doesn’t mean you
> should be entitled to destroy automobiles.
>
> 10. They ruin sports. It’s pretty bad trying to watch a sporting
> event and all you can see is a jersey/uniform on the screen. They are the
> reason they had to start putting names on the back. Who the fuck can tell
> them apart? When all you see is a shiny black image, it’s really hard to
> tell them apart. You stupid spooks.

cyclo

May 22, 2021, 9:50:04 PM5/22/21
stupid nigger” Stream on BlogTV
Keemstar
View All Credits
1
20.1K
7
4
I'm- Okay:
Fuck this
I'm on BlogTV with my fucking hands up
I'm not starting my-fucking-self,
You fucking stupid bitch.
This stupid fucking justice,
All fucking righteous fucking nigger, Alex is doing this shit
You fucking nigger
I swear to fucking god I'm gonna find out-

Yo, everybody type in the chat: "Alex is a stupid nigger"
Just type in the chat: "Alex is a stupid nigger"
Fuck him
Fuck him

Glenn G.

Jun 5, 2021, 1:37:31 AM6/5/21
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 3:28:24 PM UTC-5, Byker wrote:
> wrote in message
> > llol bnigger
>
> From 2010:
> ----------------------
> Reasons why I hate NIGGERS
>
> 1. Just look at them. They still resemble the apes that they were
> derived from. Same ape-shaped face, wide fucking nose, massive lips, and
> same nasty looking paws.
>
> 2. They are welfare hogging pieces of shit. When someone actually
> needs a little bit of help from welfare, they usually cannot receive it due
> to all the spooks living off of everyone else’s work.
>
> 3. Why not hate them? What purpose do they serve on earth, other than
> to make it unsuitable for everyone else?
>
> 4. They stink extremely bad.
>
> 5. They can barely speak properly. I hate listening to those ebonic-
> speaking pieces of shit and trying to decipher what the fuck they are
> mumbling about. Maybe if they’d take some time away from stealing,
> robbing, raping, and ruining the world for everyone else…they could
> spend some time getting an education.
>
> 6. They make me mad seeing them on TV. BET? Why is it necessary to
> devote an entire channel to them? Do we really need to see them trying
> to make “music” while jumping around on stage just like their ape
> ancestors? No, we don’t. Maybe if they’d remove stupid shit like this,
> then maybe future niggers wouldn’t try to imitate these idiots.
>
> 7. Those stupid fucks wearing pants that are falling down to their
> knees. Um, hello you stupid niggers. It’s bad enough that we have to see
> your stupid faces and other uncovered regions. We really don’t want to
> see your nasty lower regions being exposed. If we wanted to see that, we
> have zoos and Animal Planet to get our fix for those who have a
> fascination with looking at apes exposed.
>
> 8. They walk around constantly grabbing their dicks. Why is that? Are
> they secretly scratching at their venereal diseased cocks? Or, are they
> just trying to imitate their ape ancestors?
>
> 9. They ruin cars. Have you seen these idiots who sell crack to make
> enough money to put 24 inch wheels on a car designed for 14 inch wheels?
> They make them look like some sort of monster truck or something. STOP
> IT NIGGERS! Just because you have the minds of chimps doesn’t mean you
> should be entitled to destroy automobiles.
>
> 10. They ruin sports. It’s pretty bad trying to watch a sporting
> event and all you can see is a jersey/uniform on the screen. They are the
> reason they had to start putting names on the back. Who the fuck can tell
> them apart? When all you see is a shiny black image, it’s really hard to
> tell them apart. You stupid spooks.
AGREED AND THEN SOME!!!!

Chris SUddo

Jun 7, 2021, 1:46:41 AM6/7/21
I HATE NIGGGERS!!!!!!!!

Hank Kingsley

Jun 17, 2021, 2:34:47 AM6/17/21
On Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 7:42:14 AM UTC-4, yardg...@gmail.com wrote:
> If only Abraham Lincoln would've succeeded.
No. If the South woulda won we'd have it made. Prolly be better off.

Hank Kingsley

Jun 17, 2021, 2:39:02 AM6/17/21
On Monday, September 7, 2020 at 9:22:37 PM UTC-4, K Sauce 1 wrote:
> On Saturday, 22 August 2020 at 19:51:01 UTC+1, Bad guy wrote:
> > The author is 100% right! To save the world we must make genocide against niggers!!! Niggers aren't humans they're uneducated ugly stupid ill-bred and dirty apes!!! The world would be better without niggers
> Play this while you read - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dwu4iVA1yo&ab_channel=TalkingNonsense
>
> K sauce! White guy here, Have you ever.. what is a nigger...?
>
> Now that's a strange question because I was looking at a "spook" the other day and I was thinking "Hmmm, I wonder why they stink so bad" I had to practically throw away anything weighing me down in order to get away from the stench! cOON probably took the chicken I had ready for my dinner too! :(
>
> Now. What IS a Nigger??
> Oxfords dictionary defines a Nigger as "smelly poo poo man ape coon chimp boy" (now that's an insult to chimps!)
>
> Here's a little history- 1619, The classy white english and spanish folks took a course to the plains of Africa, whats this?? a burnt man??? they took as many as possible to the USA to heal their obvious degenerative skin disease, treating them by whipping them with whips to cut the skin off and making them pick cotton to whiten their skin. The white man wins again, and making a sweet buck at the same time! Then, in 1863, for no reason the Evil Abraham Lincunt decided to stop this health regime. After the "emancipation proclamation" the Niggers had no clue what to do with eachother, filling their time by raping watermelons, naturally moving on to white women. Foul creatures don't know what those kind white ladies had done for them. They HAD to do something, they can't just have these white women creating those devil spawn like they were. So lynchings started to take place, to mixed reactions, the white women were really happy, their kids were even happier with their new rope swings. Watermelon farmers were up in arms and thats when the grand melon war started, long story short, the white men prevailed (of course)
>
> So this adjournes the speach, Glory to the white man! and if any of you niggers are watching, hang tight!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DokBeZKKeKI&list=PL_3iYwSKp8uwndzulQElFBjxGv03TjtCj&index=2&ab_channel=JakeChudnow
They smell like a herd of cattle only worse.
Message has been deleted

obama fortnite

Jun 22, 2021, 10:37:16 AM6/22/21
racism with passion yes

ぽんぱみ

Jul 11, 2021, 12:30:30 PM7/11/21
Pe marți, 22 iunie 2021, la 17:37:16 UTC+3, obama fortnite a scris:
> racism with passion yes
fuck niggers

Schizoid

Jul 11, 2021, 8:10:24 PM7/11/21
Niggers sucks

M4usCZ ST

Jul 21, 2021, 1:44:26 PM7/21/21
Dne pondělí 12. července 2021 v 2:10:24 UTC+2 uživatel Schizoid napsal:
yes niggers bad
Message has been deleted

Forever Renamed

Jul 29, 2021, 6:51:44 AM7/29/21
Beautifully said. Absolutely agree.

NotAJett Main

Aug 3, 2021, 8:17:49 AM8/3/21
bruh these stupid niggers always eating my fried chicken and being 'thugs'. LIKE JUST STFU AND GO PICK COTTON

Andrew Williams

Aug 5, 2021, 4:50:12 AM8/5/21

Andrew Williams

Aug 5, 2021, 4:51:02 AM8/5/21
On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 5:17:49 AM UTC-7, NotAJett Main wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdHvVommUlc

Kaustubh Paonikar

Aug 9, 2021, 4:54:36 AM8/9/21
Damn I just google "I hate niggers" out of curiosity on Bing, this is quite a thread lmao

way2drippy

Aug 14, 2021, 9:12:58 PM8/14/21
fuck niggers

Rasta Black

Aug 16, 2021, 10:01:31 AM8/16/21
From a proud Nigger, this was a good read xD

Rasta Black

Aug 16, 2021, 10:02:47 AM8/16/21
IKR xD

Rasta Black

Aug 16, 2021, 10:02:57 AM8/16/21
On Saturday, August 14, 2021 at 8:12:58 PM UTC-5, way2drippy wrote:
> fuck niggers
Phuck Q!

Rasta Black

Aug 16, 2021, 10:03:29 AM8/16/21
B.b.b.b.b.but, It's so hot! It's ninety six degrees outside!

iranoutofnameideas

Aug 16, 2021, 12:56:25 PM8/16/21
what the fuck happened here

Irene Silva de Aquino

Aug 19, 2021, 10:48:38 AM8/19/21
El lunes, 16 de agosto de 2021 a las 12:56:25 UTC-4, iranoutofnameideas escribió:
> what the fuck happened here
google groups is a dark place man...

Irene Silva de Aquino

Aug 19, 2021, 10:48:54 AM8/19/21
El lunes, 16 de agosto de 2021 a las 12:56:25 UTC-4, iranoutofnameideas escribió:
> what the fuck happened here
google groups is dank

FruitSala

Aug 24, 2021, 10:43:30 PM8/24/21
don't look up "i hate niggers on bing" worst mistake of my life

9000

Aug 26, 2021, 4:01:24 AM8/26/21
On Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 10:43:30 PM UTC-4, FruitSala wrote:
> don't look up "i hate niggers on bing" worst mistake of my life
same

Don't subscribe if you are gay

Aug 26, 2021, 3:21:25 PM8/26/21
I fucking HATE niggers. People here have thousands of retarded reasons for why they hate them, but honestly I just fucking hate their demeanor and how they were born. I don't hate blacks in africa since (most) of them are born in a shit country and make the best of it, but niggers outside of that piss poor country deserve to get hanged.

Simon JL

Sep 8, 2021, 5:51:11 AM9/8/21
torsdag 26 augusti 2021 kl. 21:21:25 UTC+2 skrev Don't subscribe if you are gay:
> I fucking HATE niggers. People here have thousands of retarded reasons for why they hate them, but honestly I just fucking hate their demeanor and how they were born. I don't hate blacks in africa since (most) of them are born in a shit country and make the best of it, but niggers outside of that piss poor country deserve to get hanged.

Niggers, oh niggers. Coons and the spooks. Trally alon' ol' mans hooks. Hanging and danglin' from an oak tree. How do you feel niggers? Im peeing and wankin' underneth. When big mama cooks stu' from cattail and rattail. Who, oh, jonny boy, little black bblacky nigger cock jonny boy pubic head hair, who, will be pickin' cotton for me? Abraham Lincum stole my cattle. Who will pay then I say?? You little nigger boy, vertebrace, by vertebrace, shall repay. In the holy world amen!

Caroline Kinman

Sep 13, 2021, 4:00:35 PM9/13/21
Black people are amazing and you should be nice to my kind!

Sydney Hoskins

Sep 19, 2021, 7:05:15 PM9/19/21
On Saturday, August 14, 2021 at 8:12:58 PM UTC-5, way2drippy wrote:
> fuck niggers
yea fuck niggers

Sydney Hoskins

Sep 19, 2021, 7:06:23 PM9/19/21
idk why but im a nigger and I HATE NIGGERS

typical_1

Sep 26, 2021, 9:07:31 PM9/26/21
just dont be racist

Jacob Rhyner

Sep 27, 2021, 8:56:33 PM9/27/21
yas queen

Roman Laschov

Oct 1, 2021, 6:15:56 PM10/1/21
Niggers deserve to commit suicide and so do white male faggots fucking simping white bitch so shut the fuck up wanker

Roman Laschov

Oct 1, 2021, 6:16:56 PM10/1/21
On Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 3:21:25 PM UTC-4, Don't subscribe if you are gay wrote:
> I fucking HATE niggers. People here have thousands of retarded reasons for why they hate them, but honestly I just fucking hate their demeanor and how they were born. I don't hate blacks in africa since (most) of them are born in a shit country and make the best of it, but niggers outside of that piss poor country deserve to get hanged.

you only hate niggers because you suck dirty black male dicks faggot. Go kill yourself faggot whiteboy

Roman Laschov

Oct 1, 2021, 6:18:32 PM10/1/21
nigger coons like u need to cut your small nigger dicks off fuck niggers fuck black males and niggers will commit suicide faggot

Roman Laschov

Oct 1, 2021, 6:25:15 PM10/1/21
On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 9:07:31 PM UTC-4, typical_1 wrote:
> just dont be racist
niggers are suicidal ugly faggots coon coddler you will kill yourself. Black suicide rates are increasing you better shut the fuck up shitskin faggot

mystery dude

Oct 3, 2021, 3:42:54 PM10/3/21
On Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 3:21:25 PM UTC-4, Don't subscribe if you are gay wrote:
> I fucking HATE niggers. People here have thousands of retarded reasons for why they hate them, but honestly I just fucking hate their demeanor and how they were born. I don't hate blacks in africa since (most) of them are born in a shit country and make the best of it, but niggers outside of that piss poor country deserve to get hanged.

I used to feel the same way. Until a bunch of Somali niggers burned down the house next to mine, (on 9/11 of all days.) My building caught fire too and we had to evacuate with nothing but the clothes we had on. 3 weeks later we were allowed back only to find out that some nigger had broken into my apartment. They were seen running from my building carrying trash bags. They took literally everything that could fit into a trash bag. Clothes, silverware, jewelry you name it they took it. The dumb fucks left a jar of change sitting on my dresser with nearly $100 in it though. Every single nigger I've ever met has caused nothing but problems. Where I live you almost never hear of white people getting arrested for anything. It's always niggers. My neighborhood was 100% white about 15 years ago. The streets were clean and you didn't even have to lock your car at night. Then the somalis came. Now there is trash everywhere and you have to look out the window before you walk to your car so you don't get mugged. I can get along with just about anyone but after this shit happened, I'm fucking done. I've been chased by blacks for simply walking down the street. My mother was mugged and beat up. My wife was almost raped by one. I even caught a nigger digging through my trash trying to steal mail that I had thrown out. Black lives only matter long enough so that they can be killed. The world would be so much better off without them. I used to give them the benefit of the doubt but no more. Fuck ALL niggers!

mystery dude

Oct 3, 2021, 4:06:26 PM10/3/21
On Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 3:21:25 PM UTC-4, Don't subscribe if you are gay wrote:
> I fucking HATE niggers. People here have thousands of retarded reasons for why they hate them, but honestly I just fucking hate their demeanor and how they were born. I don't hate blacks in africa since (most) of them are born in a shit country and make the best of it, but niggers outside of that piss poor country deserve to get hanged.

I used to feel the same way. Until a bunch of Somali niggers burned down the house next to mine, (on 9/11 of all days.) My building caught fire too and we had to evacuate with nothing but the clothes we had on. 3 weeks later we were allowed back only to find out that some nigger had broken into my apartment. They were seen running from my building carrying trash bags. They took literally everything that could fit into a trash bag. Clothes, silverware, jewelry you name it they took it. The dumb fucks left a jar of change sitting on my dresser with nearly $100 in it though. After the fire I was sitting in the dhhs office looking to get some sort of help. It didn't take me long to realize that I was the only white person there. They were all staring at me too like how dare i come to take their resources. Every single nigger I've ever met has caused nothing but problems. Where I live you almost never hear of white people getting arrested for anything. It's always niggers. My neighborhood was 100% white about 15 years ago. The streets were clean and you didn't even have to lock your car at night. Then the somalis came. Now there is trash everywhere and you have to look out the window before you walk to your car so you don't get mugged. I can get along with just about anyone but after this shit happened, I'm fucking done. I've been chased by blacks for simply walking down the street. My mother was mugged and beat up. My wife was almost raped by one. I even caught a nigger digging through my trash trying to steal mail that I had thrown out. I've caught niggers on camera throwing eggs at my building and cars. I've had windows smashed out, side mirrors broken and even one time some nigger parked in the driveway across the street and didn't put his car in park. It rolled backwards and smashed into my car, totaling it. I even lost my job because of that incident because I couldn't get to work. A week later I find out that they recently hired a black guy to replace me. Like wtf? Black lives only matter long enough so that they can be killed. The world would be so much better off without them. I used to give them the benefit of the doubt but no more. I'm so done with all of it. Fuck ALL niggers!
Message has been deleted

Roman Laschov

Oct 6, 2021, 6:20:58 PM10/6/21
FAGGOT!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU LET YOUR WHITE GIRLFRIEND GET RAPED BY BLACKS YOU FUCKING IDIOT? AND YOUR MOM GOT ROBBED AND RAPED BY SOMALI NIGGERS AS WELL YOU FUCKING DUMB CUNT....
.YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO KILL YOURSELF WEAK BETA FAGGOT WHITEBOY CUCK YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS NO REASON TO LIVE....GO KILL YOURSELF!
It is loading more messages.