Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate NIGGERS

13797 views
Skip to first unread message

Byker

unread,
Feb 7, 2017, 3:28:24 PM2/7/17
to
wrote in message
news:d37bc4ed-8928-44d7...@googlegroups.com...
> llol bnigger

From 2010:
----------------------
Reasons why I hate NIGGERS

1. Just look at them. They still resemble the apes that they were
derived from. Same ape-shaped face, wide fucking nose, massive lips, and
same nasty looking paws.

2. They are welfare hogging pieces of shit. When someone actually
needs a little bit of help from welfare, they usually cannot receive it due
to all the spooks living off of everyone else’s work.

3. Why not hate them? What purpose do they serve on earth, other than
to make it unsuitable for everyone else?

4. They stink extremely bad.

5. They can barely speak properly. I hate listening to those ebonic-
speaking pieces of shit and trying to decipher what the fuck they are
mumbling about. Maybe if they’d take some time away from stealing,
robbing, raping, and ruining the world for everyone else…they could
spend some time getting an education.

6. They make me mad seeing them on TV. BET? Why is it necessary to
devote an entire channel to them? Do we really need to see them trying
to make “music” while jumping around on stage just like their ape
ancestors? No, we don’t. Maybe if they’d remove stupid shit like this,
then maybe future niggers wouldn’t try to imitate these idiots.

7. Those stupid fucks wearing pants that are falling down to their
knees. Um, hello you stupid niggers. It’s bad enough that we have to see
your stupid faces and other uncovered regions. We really don’t want to
see your nasty lower regions being exposed. If we wanted to see that, we
have zoos and Animal Planet to get our fix for those who have a
fascination with looking at apes exposed.

8. They walk around constantly grabbing their dicks. Why is that? Are
they secretly scratching at their venereal diseased cocks? Or, are they
just trying to imitate their ape ancestors?

9. They ruin cars. Have you seen these idiots who sell crack to make
enough money to put 24 inch wheels on a car designed for 14 inch wheels?
They make them look like some sort of monster truck or something. STOP
IT NIGGERS! Just because you have the minds of chimps doesn’t mean you
should be entitled to destroy automobiles.

10. They ruin sports. It’s pretty bad trying to watch a sporting
event and all you can see is a jersey/uniform on the screen. They are the
reason they had to start putting names on the back. Who the fuck can tell
them apart? When all you see is a shiny black image, it’s really hard to
tell them apart. You stupid spooks.

Byker

unread,
Feb 13, 2017, 1:05:15 PM2/13/17
to
wrote in message
news:cea10728-86c3-4565...@googlegroups.com...
>
> FUCK YOU! Who the fuck do you think you are judging people?! White people
> are so great? Get a fucking life bro, i'm white and do I support your
> stupid comment?! NO FUCKING WAY because everyone is equal you dip shit.
> Grow up and get a life.

OK, I'll let a negro explain it:
---------------------------------------------------------------
21 Harsh Truths Black People Don’t Want to Hear

1. Your own jealousies, competitiveness, in-fighting, unwillingness to
support one another and pettiness with other black people is what’s keeping
you from moving forward. (Pssssst! White people are masters at The Brown vs.
Brown Game)

2. We never learn from history because we believe:

a. That white people can change
b. That things are “getting better”
c. God will help us if we just pray and do nothing to help ourselves
d. That just because we lack the capacity for evil, others lack it too.

3. Having the latest gadget, like a 50″ flat screen TV for showing off, is
more important than building stronger communities.

4. Eurocentric education is by far the worst thing that has ever happened to
us

5. No matter how big your house, how fancy your car and how expensive your
jewelry, whites are not EVER going to be impressed with you or have respect
for you. To them, you are just another nigger.

6. Treating each other like garbage isn’t going to win you favors with
whites.

7. We kill each other because we can’t kill the enemy.

8. Most other Coloreds, especially those with direct African blood, don’t
want anything to do with us for they are ashamed to be labeled with us.

9. The reason why we fight each other is because we hate ourselves.

10. Identifying with white people is the foundation for our mental illness:

11. All black people are mentally ill but we don’t want to accept it.

12. We latch on to other people’s struggles as a way to get them to accept
us…which they NEVER do.

13. Black men who hate black women hate themselves.

14. Black women who hate black men have no self-respect.

15. The fact that our children are being lead astray is our fault.

16. The black church is the white man’s most effective weapon.

17. Whites despise us with a blinding passion because they need something we
have:

18. We are still waiting to be told how to fix “the problem with no name”
because we are too passive and complacent to figure it out ourselves

19. Marrying/ dating and sleeping with a white person will never change the
colour of your skin. Will never gain you acceptance into the White Club and
will never stop them from calling you a no-good, low-down, dirty Nigger:

20. If whites had the chance, tomorrow morning slavery would be back with a
vengeance…and they would make sure it remains in existence for all eternity.
Accept it.

21. We have no friends/ allies on this planet.

http://tinyurl.com/zqpdewn

Byker

unread,
Feb 13, 2017, 1:05:33 PM2/13/17
to
wrote in message
news:cea10728-86c3-4565...@googlegroups.com...
>
> FUCK YOU! Who the fuck do you think you are judging people?! White people
> are so great? Get a fucking life bro, i'm white

Nope, you're a whigger: http://tinyurl.com/glr8429

10 Black Things Liberals Just Don’t Understand

1. ALL BLACKS CAN SUMMON THE GANGSTA

Try to imagine hearing an old-money aristocrat on the Upper West Side say:
“I can get redneck if I have to. I’ll go up yonder holler and tan that old
bastard’s hide.” Upper-class white people don’t have a connection with the
lower orders. They don’t even understand them. If Brooke Astor had ever met
Eminem, the entire conversation would have been a sea of pardon mes.

No matter how posh an American black is, on the other hand, he can summon
the ghetto version of himself at the drop of a hat. This is because even if
he didn’t come from that world, he has a cousin who does. No matter how rich
a black American is, he likely has a crackhead relative who abandoned her
kids and it’s now his business. When this Ivy League CEO has to deal with
the babies’ daddy, he goes from “Good day to you, sir” to “Listen,
motherfucker, don’t think I won’t eat your food.” (“Eat your food” means
“cut your face.”)


2. BLACKS AIN’T DOWN WITH THE GAYS

This is a bitter pill to swallow for liberals so they put it in the plant
and tell the doctor they took it. During a Trayvon demonstration, a white
hippie got on a megaphone and said he was sick of the oppression of
minorities such as African-Americans and the LGBT community. A stocky black
woman then grabbed the megaphone and informed him that the issue at hand was
“not no gay shit! None of that!”

Democrats would have loved to blame California’s Proposition 8 brouhaha on
Christian whites, but they were only half right. When they found out the
Christians opposing gay marriage were black, they decided to move on to
other topics. Blacks are more Christian than whites, especially when it
comes to seeing homosexuality as a sin. For the left, this is so sad, it’s
like seeing your two favorite pets fight. Actually, it’s not like that. It
is that.

The reason why is hard to grasp for the left, because it comes from another
planet, a black planet. Due to higher incarceration rates, more blacks per
capita have experienced prison life than whites. There is a lot of voluntary
gayness that goes on in there because there are no vaginas. This culture
bleeds out of the prison system and into the hood so often, there’s a name
for it: the down low. When blacks say “Will you stop doing that faggot
shit?” they’re not talking about Adam and Steve making sweet, oral love on
their wedding night. They’re talking about Raquan getting a blow job in an
alley from Jerrick because they’re both high.


3. BLACKS DON’T LIKE THEIR FANS

White liberal men are the kind of guys who think they’re enlightened if they
don’t filter out porn that includes black men fucking white women. They want
to tell black men they do this but black men are not impressed. It’s a favor
they didn’t ask for. This is the white liberal black experience in a
nutshell.

The majority of black Americans would rather have a beer with an Archie
Bunker type who talks about the dangers of “negro neighborhoods” (which he
lives right next to) than the Gawker blogger who keeps whining about
“crackers” and annoying “white men” like his own father. Blacks don’t
appreciate the ethnomasochism of whites. They think it’s on some bitch shit.


4. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SELLING OUT IN BLACK AMERICA

If a broke white comedian appears briefly in a commercial for motor oil he
becomes a pariah. The more esoteric the art form, the more verboten it is to
profit from it. Punk rockers are barely allowed to have enough money to eat.

Rappers have the opposite set of rules. If you’re in NWA and you want to do
a commercial for malt liquor, you are “getting yours.” There appear to be no
boundaries whatsoever with this phenomenon. I’ve even seen a Coke commercial
where the rapper Common sings about how pathetic it is when people sell out.
The lack of self-awareness in this ad is a perfect example of how totally
oblivious black entertainers are to the concept of selling out.


5. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Whites across the political spectrum see beating a woman as one step down
from murder. Blacks hate it too but they prefer to keep the whole thing
in-house. If a white celebrity was caught hitting his wife, the couple would
split and we’d never hear from him again. Maybe it’s because so many blacks
have been sent to jail for domestic violence—one prison guard in Queens told
me about a third are in there for “domestics”—but they don’t see getting the
authorities involved as beneficial for anyone.

When Rihanna was beaten to a pulp by Chris Brown, black America remained
relatively silent while whites wouldn’t shut up about it. She posted a
picture of her face and we couldn’t believe our eyes. Black America got over
it and Rihanna herself was seen canoodling with Brown a short time later.
This left whites in the awkward position of being angry with the victim.
Blacks don’t need allies like that.

Recently, Ray Rice delivered a knockout punch to his wife-to-be. Whites
reacted with an onslaught of hatred and assumed his wife (they married
anyway) would be on board. She wasn’t. In fact, she wished everyone would
just mind they own damn business. White America kept pushing until Rice was
let go and both Rices were out of a future. When Rice’s wife got even
angrier, the liberal left lashed out at her the same way they did with
Rihanna. Some kept digging until they could find someone white to blame.
Keith Olbermann focused his hate on the NFL commissioner.

6. BLACKS DON’T CALL 911

Why bother? As Flavor Flav said, “911 is a joke.” Possibly for the same
reasons they prefer to handle domestic violence themselves, they prefer
almost all crimes to be taken care of by the community. You’d think they
were living on the Rez, or under a cooler version of sharia law. If a fight
breaks out in the projects, they are more likely to yell downstairs for
their cousins than call the cops.

If an old lady gets mugged, her grandson will handle it. However, if a store
gets robbed, especially a chain that probably has nonblack owners, well,
then “snitches get stitches.” A few years ago in Harlem, some black
employees chased down a shoplifter and held him until the cops came. The
locals were furious and kept trying to pry the thief from the good guys
while screaming, “It’s not your store! Why do you care?”


7. THE LADIES LIKE BEING CATCALLED

Perhaps the most glaring example of rich white liberals not understanding
black culture was the recent catcalling controversy. White girls don’t like
it when black guys appreciate their bodies so they assumed all women were on
the same page. I was surprised too when I first moved to New York and saw
blacks, Hispanics, and working-class whites, strutting forward with beaming
pride after getting catcalled and even hollering back, “Thanks, baby.” These
men aren’t groping themselves and hurling disgusting fantasies at women,
they are appreciating them. Being a man with a healthy libido who adores
girls and wants them to know it is tantamount to being a rapist for liberals
today and the rest of us think they’re nuts, especially blacks.

In poor urban areas, apartments are too cramped to stay indoors all day.
People end up treating the street like it’s their living room, smoking
joints in the car and reading the newspaper on the stoop. It’s also loud, so
you get louder. When the most beautiful woman you’ve ever seen walks through
your makeshift living room, you feel compelled to call out, “Oh, my God. You
are perfect!” The women who live in these areas know where it’s coming from.
They realize they are being put on a pedestal, not dragged into an alley. I
suspect white women feel it too, deep down, and will be even more indignant
the day they become too old to get catcalled.


8. HAIRCUTS TAKE FOREVER

If you don’t know what it takes to make black women’s hair look like
not-black women’s hair, I highly recommend the Chris Rock documentary Good
Hair. Basically, long hair is purchased from poor Asian and Indian women and
then stitched into a black women’s afro for thousands of dollars.

What even fewer whites know about is the black male barbershop experience,
especially in the South. These guys will be in there all day. They’ll get
there about five hours early, and after waiting through two-hour haircut
after two-hour haircut they’ll get in the chair and spend at least an hour
having their own hair cut. The weird thing is, to the white eye, their hair
was already cut down to almost nothing and in perfect shape. The truth is,
it has nothing to do with getting a haircut and the whole ritual is about
shooting the shit with the guys in a bitch-free zone.


9. BLACKS ARE PAROCHIAL

To outsiders, blacks seem to be a remarkably conformist culture where all
kids dress exactly the same. White teenagers might be goths or cowboys or
preppies or nerds, whereas black kids seem to all share the same personal
stylist.

This is not the case. There are many differences once you look closer. In
Harlem the pants have always been tighter than the pants in Brooklyn. Harlem
blacks and Brooklyn blacks don’t “get” each other. Harlem young people
always have a hustle. They are working on a T-shirt brand or a venue or
their friend is selling stolen bicycles. Whatever is going on, it involves
turning a profit and then moving on to the next project. In the projects of
Brooklyn, there isn’t much of anything going on. Harlem blacks see Brooklyn
blacks as lazy criminals devoid of ambition and Brooklyn blacks see Harlem
blacks as a bunch of pussies.


10. THE BLACK GLASS IS HALF FULL

Being a pet isn’t that different from being a slave. After decades of being
jewelry the Democrats wear to local fund rallies, black morale is relatively
low. To justify big government programs, the left has told them again and
again that life is hell and there’s no sense trying. Blacks are told they
will not succeed on their own and they need the nanny state to nurture them.
When someone makes it out of the ghetto, the left says it’s a very rare
exception that can’t last.

This instills in the black working class a sense of pessimism, telling them
that even if things seem to be going great for the moment, Whitey must be
about to smash them down again. This is mass mental abuse and it should be a
crime, but instead it’s the norm. Personally, I’m an optimist and I don’t
think the liberal brainwashing can continue. Blacks are on the cusp of
realizing they’re getting played. But I can afford to think like that. I’m
white.

http://tinyurl.com/mo3wne4

Byker

unread,
Feb 13, 2017, 1:06:47 PM2/13/17
to
wrote in message
news:cea10728-86c3-4565...@googlegroups.com...
>
> everyone is equal you dip shit. Grow up and get a life.

All right, find it out the hard way then. Just to refresh memories, this is
the article that got John Derbyshire fired from National Review:
http://tinyurl.com/8yd5r4w
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The Talk: Nonblack Version

by John Derbyshire
April 05, 2012

The Talk: Nonblack Version

There is much talk about “the talk.”

“Sean O’Reilly was 16 when his mother gave him the talk that most black
parents give their teenage sons,” Denisa R. Superville of the Hackensack
(NJ) Record tells us. Meanwhile, down in Atlanta: “Her sons were 12 and 8
when Marlyn Tillman realized it was time for her to have the talk,” Gracie
Bonds Staples writes in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Leonard Greene talks about the talk in the New York Post. Someone bylined as
KJ Dell’Antonia talks about the talk in The New York Times. Darryl Owens
talks about the talk in the Orlando Sentinel.

Yes, talk about the talk is all over.

There is a talk that nonblack Americans have with their kids, too. My own
kids, now 19 and 16, have had it in bits and pieces as subtopics have
arisen. If I were to assemble it into a single talk, it would look something
like the following.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

(1) Among your fellow citizens are forty million who identify as black, and
whom I shall refer to as black. The cumbersome (and MLK-noncompliant) term
“African-American” seems to be in decline, thank goodness. “Colored” and
“Negro” are archaisms. What you must call “the ‘N’ word” is used freely
among blacks but is taboo to nonblacks.

“There is a talk that nonblack Americans have with their kids, too.”
(2) American blacks are descended from West African populations, with some
white and aboriginal-American admixture. The overall average of non-African
admixture is 20-25 percent. The admixture distribution is nonlinear, though:
“It seems that around 10 percent of the African American population is more
than half European in ancestry.” (Same link.)

(3) Your own ancestry is mixed north-European and northeast-Asian, but
blacks will take you to be white.

(4) The default principle in everyday personal encounters is, that as a
fellow citizen, with the same rights and obligations as yourself, any
individual black is entitled to the same courtesies you would extend to a
nonblack citizen. That is basic good manners and good citizenship. In some
unusual circumstances, however—e.g., paragraph (10h) below—this default
principle should be overridden by considerations of personal safety.

(5) As with any population of such a size, there is great variation among
blacks in every human trait (except, obviously, the trait of identifying
oneself as black). They come fat, thin, tall, short, dumb, smart,
introverted, extroverted, honest, crooked, athletic, sedentary, fastidious,
sloppy, amiable, and obnoxious. There are black geniuses and black morons.
There are black saints and black psychopaths. In a population of forty
million, you will find almost any human type. Only at the far, far extremes
of certain traits are there absences. There are, for example, no black
Fields Medal winners. While this is civilizationally consequential, it will
not likely ever be important to you personally. Most people live and die
without ever meeting (or wishing to meet) a Fields Medal winner.

(6) As you go through life, however, you will experience an ever larger
number of encounters with black Americans. Assuming your encounters are
random—for example, not restricted only to black convicted murderers or to
black investment bankers—the Law of Large Numbers will inevitably kick in.
You will observe that the means—the averages—of many traits are very
different for black and white Americans, as has been confirmed by methodical
inquiries in the human sciences.

(7) Of most importance to your personal safety are the very different means
for antisocial behavior, which you will see reflected in, for instance,
school disciplinary measures, political corruption, and criminal
convictions.

(8) These differences are magnified by the hostility many blacks feel toward
whites. Thus, while black-on-black behavior is more antisocial in the
average than is white-on-white behavior, average black-on-white behavior is
a degree more antisocial yet.

(9) A small cohort of blacks—in my experience, around five percent—is
ferociously hostile to whites and will go to great lengths to inconvenience
or harm us. A much larger cohort of blacks—around half—will go along
passively if the five percent take leadership in some event. They will do
this out of racial solidarity, the natural willingness of most human beings
to be led, and a vague feeling that whites have it coming.

(10) Thus, while always attentive to the particular qualities of
individuals, on the many occasions where you have nothing to guide you but
knowledge of those mean differences, use statistical common sense:

(10a) Avoid concentrations of blacks not all known to you personally.

(10b) Stay out of heavily black neighborhoods.

(10c) If planning a trip to a beach or amusement park at some date, find out
whether it is likely to be swamped with blacks on that date (neglect of that
one got me the closest I have ever gotten to death by gunshot).

(10d) Do not attend events likely to draw a lot of blacks.

(10e) If you are at some public event at which the number of blacks suddenly
swells, leave as quickly as possible.

(10f) Do not settle in a district or municipality run by black politicians.

(10g) Before voting for a black politician, scrutinize his/her character
much more carefully than you would a white.

(10h) Do not act the Good Samaritan to blacks in apparent distress, e.g., on
the highway.

(10i) If accosted by a strange black in the street, smile and say something
polite but keep moving.

(11) The mean intelligence of blacks is much lower than for whites. The
least intelligent ten percent of whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of
blacks have IQs that low. Only one black in six is more intelligent than the
average white; five whites out of six are more intelligent than the average
black. These differences show in every test of general cognitive ability
that anyone, of any race or nationality, has yet been able to devise. They
are reflected in countless everyday situations. “Life is an IQ test.”

(12) There is a magnifying effect here, too, caused by affirmative action.
In a pure meritocracy there would be very low proportions of blacks in
cognitively demanding jobs. Because of affirmative action, the proportions
are higher. In government work, they are very high. Thus, in those
encounters with strangers that involve cognitive engagement, ceteris paribus
the black stranger will be less intelligent than the white. In such
encounters, therefore—for example, at a government office—you will, on
average, be dealt with more competently by a white than by a black. If that
hostility-based magnifying effect (paragraph 8) is also in play, you will be
dealt with more politely, too. “The DMV lady“ is a statistical truth, not a
myth.

(13) In that pool of forty million, there are nonetheless many intelligent
and well-socialized blacks. (I’ll use IWSB as an ad hoc abbreviation.) You
should consciously seek opportunities to make friends with IWSBs. In
addition to the ordinary pleasures of friendship, you will gain an amulet
against potentially career-destroying accusations of prejudice.

(14) Be aware, however, that there is an issue of supply and demand here.
Demand comes from organizations and businesses keen to display racial
propriety by employing IWSBs, especially in positions at the interface with
the general public—corporate sales reps, TV news presenters, press officers
for government agencies, etc.—with corresponding depletion in less visible
positions. There is also strong private demand from middle- and upper-class
whites for personal bonds with IWSBs, for reasons given in the previous
paragraph and also (next paragraph) as status markers.

(15) Unfortunately the demand is greater than the supply, so IWSBs are
something of a luxury good, like antique furniture or corporate jets:
boasted of by upper-class whites and wealthy organizations, coveted by the
less prosperous. To be an IWSB in present-day US society is a height of
felicity rarely before attained by any group of human beings in history. Try
to curb your envy: it will be taken as prejudice (see paragraph 13).

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

You don’t have to follow my version of the talk point for point; but if you
are white or Asian and have kids, you owe it to them to give them some
version of the talk. It will save them a lot of time and trouble spent
figuring things out for themselves. It may save their lives.

#BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Feb 13, 2017, 1:49:35 PM2/13/17
to
On 02/13/2017 01:05 PM, Byker wrote:
> wrote in message
> news:cea10728-86c3-4565...@googlegroups.com...
>>
>> FUCK YOU! Who the fuck do you think you are judging people?! White people
>> are so great? Get a fucking life bro, i'm white and do I support your
>> stupid comment?! NO FUCKING WAY because everyone is equal you dip shit.
>> Grow up and get a life.
>
> OK, I'll let a negro explain it:
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
> 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don’t Want to Hear
>
> 1. Your own jealousies, competitiveness, in-fighting, unwillingness to
> support one another and pettiness with other black people is what’s keeping
> you from moving forward. (Pssssst! White people are masters at The Brown
> vs. Brown Game)

Those would be "Liberal WHITE PEOPLE" that manipulate the Browns. I
expect everyone to compete on an equal footing.
--
That's Karma

Byker

unread,
Feb 27, 2017, 7:50:24 PM2/27/17
to
wrote in message
news:a0aa20aa-1721-4325...@googlegroups.com...

On Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 9:09:23 PM UTC-7, Kickin' Ass and Takin'
Names wrote:
>> Reasons why I hate NIGGERS
> >
>
> WORTHLESS

Black Lives Do Matter

WHAT IF ALL THE BLACKS SUDDENLY LEFT AMERICA,
WHICH IS 13.3% OF THE TOTAL U.S.POPULATION:

Amount of people in poverty would drop – 34%,

The prison population would go down by – 37%,

Welfare recipients would go down by – – – 42%,

Gang members would go down by – – – – – 53%

Chlamydia cases would go down – – – – – – 54%,

Homelessness would go down – – – – – – – – 57%

Syphilis would go down – – – – – – – – – – – – 58%.

AIDS & HIV would go down by – – – – – – – – 65%,

Gonorrhea would go down – – – – – – – – – – – 69%,

Average ACT scores would go UP – – – – – – – – – – – 5.5 points.

Average IQ would go UP – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – 7.4
points, putting us 3rd in the world tied with Japan,

Average SAT scores would go UP almost – – – – – 100 points,

The average income for Americans would go UP over $20,000 a year,

BUT

DEMOCRATS WOULD LOSE 76% OF THEIR VOTING BASE!!!

And, many criminal defense attorneys and corrections officers would have to
find another line of work!

Sadly, civilized society has wasted far too much time and energy
trying to find complicated explanations of why niggers behave like
niggers and we have wasted billions of dollars trying to fix the
problem without understanding the true cause.

We have blamed ourselves, we have blamed our schools, we have blamed
our government, we have blamed our parents, and we have blamed our
Founding Fathers. In fact we have blamed EVERYONE and EVERYTHING for
the sorry state of nigger affairs other than the nigger itself.

Why do niggers act like niggers? The answer is simple -- it's because
they're niggers!

They aren't "Melanin-enriched Humans" who are "just like us". It isn't
about skin color at all. Deep inside every nigger is an insane,
depraved, blood-thirsty ape that truly is NOTHING AT ALL like a Human
Being! They have contributed NOTHING to society other than crime,
violence, poverty and disease. They don't belong among us. They aren't
one of us -- and never will be!

Byker

unread,
Mar 13, 2017, 1:03:37 PM3/13/17
to
wrote in message
news:4fc4c99c-d387-4b35...@googlegroups.com...
> Well...its simple as the negro is a relatively simple animal to understand
> just as any of the primates. .....it tries to make human noises as it will
> ook and eeek its way through a sentence but remember..its really just a
> dumber than average animal.

A few pearls of wisdom from Chris Rock:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"White people have nice supermarkets. Inviting supermarkets. In the white
supermarket, the nice doors slide open, you step in, and cool breeze hits
your face. It's lovely. The whole place says, "Come on in."

"All the white people reading this...: next time you go to the market, kiss
your grocer.

"In the black supermarket the doors are always fucked up. Your have to jump
on the electric pad two or three times to make them open. Now and then the
doors will hit back and smack you in the head It's almost as if they know
you're broke. When you get in, a hot, hot breeze hit you in the face and
place is dark. Half the lights don't work. Some markets don't even have
lights -- only skylights. When the sun goes down, the supermarket is
closed.

"There's nothing fresh in a black supermarket, unless you count "fresh from
the can." There's no red meat. The meat is brown. And if you do get some
red meat, you better cook it THAT day because it's gonna be spoiled tomorow.
You'll wake up and locusts will be having a convention on the meat -- and
all because you wanted to shop black.

"All the fruits are nasty, too. Flies circle around the fruit and even the
flies aren't new. Sometimes the grocer sticks in plastic fruit to try and
fool you -- and the flies. If you can get an apple, it's got a worm in it.

"And the worm is dead."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I see inequality everywhere. For instance, ever notice how every city has
two malls? The white mall, and mall white people USED to go to. THAT mall
must be something awful to actually KEEP white people from going.

"It's too black in here."

"White people like black people the way they like their seasoning: Just a
dash.

"I hate the black mall. There is nothing in the black mall but sneakers and
baby clothes. I guess that's all they think we're doing: Running and
fucking. Fifteen sneaker stores: Footlocker, Athlete's Foot, Foot In Your
Ass. In the white mall they have big-ass stores. Valet parking. Personal
shoppers.

"In the black mall, there's no Macy's, no Saks. Just an eight-story
Woolworth and the personal shoppers who say, "Can I help you with your CHEAP
SHIT?"

"Yet these days all you hear is, "Gotta shop BLACK." Keep it in the
community." It's easy to shop black if all you want is a pack of potato
chips."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who's more racist: Black people or white people?

"Black people.

"You know why? Because black people hate black people too. Everything
WHITE people don't like about black people, BLACK people don't like about
black people. It's like our own personal civil war.

"On one side, there's black people.

"On the other, you've got niggers.

"The niggers have got to go. Every time black people want to have a good
time, niggers mess it up. You can't do anything with some ignorant-ass
niggers fucking it up.

"Can't keep a disco open more than three weeks. Grand opening? Grand
closing.

"Can't go to a movie the first week it opens. Why? Because niggers are
shooting at the screen.

"This movie is so good I gotta bust a cap in here."

"I love black people, but I hate niggers. I am tired of niggers. I wish
they would let me join the Ku Klux Klan. I'd do a drive-by from L.A. to
Brooklyn.

"You can't have anything valuable when you're around niggers. You can't
have a big-screen TV. Well, you can have it, but you better move it in at
three o'clock in the morning, paint it white, and hope niggers think it's a
bassinet.

"You can't have anything in your house. Why? Because the niggers who live
next door will break in, take it all, and come over the next day and go, "We
heard you got robbed."

"You know because YOU robbed me. You weren't hearing shit because you were
DOING shit."

"I'm tired of niggers, Tired, tired, tired.

"Niggers always want credit for some shit they're SUPPOSED to do. They'll
brag about some stuff a normal man JUST does. They'll say something like,
"Yeah? Well, I take care of my kids."

"You're supposed to, you dumb motherfucker.

"I ain't never been ta jail."

"Whaddya want, a cookie? You're not supposed to go to jail, you
low-expectation-having motherfucker.

"The worst thing about niggers is that they love to NOT KNOW. Nothing makes
a nigger happier than not knowing the answers to your question.

YOU: What's the capital of Zaire?
NIGGER: I don't know that shit.
YOU: Why the hell not?
NIGGER: Don't know.
YOU: Don't know?
NIGGER: Just keepin' it real.

"Niggers love to keep it real. Real dumb. Next time niggers break into
your house, if you want to save your money, put it in your books. Niggers
don't read. Books are like kryptonite to a nigger.

YOU: Here. Read this book.
NIGGER: NOOOOOOOOO!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0786889411/ref=sib_dp_pt/002-1223138-5550431

Byker

unread,
Mar 13, 2017, 1:03:37 PM3/13/17
to
wrote in message
news:2fbc0ad1-b8c0-4095...@googlegroups.com...
>
> they are ignorant..they're degenerates. 2 they only mimic English with
> their ooooking and eeeking...3. They fuck up a neighborhood fast..4.
> They're always tryin' to get something for nothing. 5. They all wanna
> breed outside their race. 6. Deep down they all hate the white man even
> after all he's done for them...for thousands of years they walked on the
> worlds richest diamond mines...right under their bare black feet..till the
> white man showed them about diamonds...if it weren't for the white man
> they still would be shoving berries up each others black asses..they are
> blue gum Ubangi animals...

Open Lettah to da Niggaz

Whassup, niggaz? Surprised to get a lettah from us evil White folks, aren't
you? We hate asking you to interrupt your busy schedules, knowing how
trading on the Crack Exchange, investing in malt-liquor companies,
participating in AIDS research and development, and other important
endeavors keeps your lives so busy. But, nevertheless, we thought it the
proper time to write all of you punk ass bitches a heads-up letter. The
subject matter may interest you, since it involves your future living
space. Moving from one roach-infested housing project to another is nothing
compared to this, so read carefully. We realize that reading is difficult
for most of you, so we'll niggerize this letter as much as well-educated
White folks are able. But listen, if any of you experiences the least bit
of trouble, don't hesitate to ask a brutha or sista with a GED to help with
the big words.

If you haven't heard by now, coon migration season is about to begin. No, we
don't mean the cute, furry, four-legged creature that loves the challenge
of opening trash cans lids and coolers. We're talking about the ugly,
knuckle-dragging, two-legged, North American ground ape, otherwise known as
" coonus subhumanis ." See, the coons are about to journey to the land of
sour milk and African bee honey, where they belong. Animal activists have
been predicting this phenomenon for years, and now even the nay-sayers have
concluded the same. It's an exciting time to be alive!

Ok, looks like we may have lost some of you black retards. Maybe a quick
rhyme will help. "If yo skin ain't light, but be black as night, and y'all
hate honkys wid all yo might, well nigga y'all ain't White, and dat ain't
right - yo be a coon, so git ready ta git da fuck outta our sight." Ain't
dat da bomb? Some of you get it now? Yep, all of us racially-conscious
White devils have been discussing the many grievances we've accumulated
against you throughout the years, and so we've decided to set all of you on
the proper migratory path as soon as possible.

For those of you who are still struggling, let's quickly review. You coon,
we White. You go, we stay. And remember, you're not going to Disneyland -
you're going back to Africa to live with the other primates. Anyway, you
wouldn't like our plans for the new Magic Kingdom. For instance, the new
Mickey Mouse Club theme song will go something like this: "N-I-G-G-E-R .
Why? Because we hate coons. L-E-A-V-E. Mickey Mouse. Mickey Mouse. Forever
let us hang a nigga high, HIGH! HIGH! HIGH!"

Still having problems? Ok, one last chance. How about a Johnny
Cockroach-style slogan? "You niggaz have earned our hate; now it's way too
late to negotiate." And if we may add more wit, we will not acquit. The
verdict has already been reached, Buckwheat. You've had plenty of time to
ruin a once-great White nation and convince all of us that,
pound-for-pound, cow shit has more value than a nigga. You coons have not
accepted your place in the pecking order, and European-Americans happen to
detest niggaz with attitudes. Each of you has grown an attitude no smaller
than a prize-winning watermelon, and that's why we've decided that you
niggaz must take one last boat trip across the shark-infested waters of the
Atlantic.

We realize that all of you professional cotton-pickers must be angry at this
point, and probably need to go out and rob a convenience store or two in
order to relieve the tension. All we ask is that you demonstrate a few
minutes of Occidental patience and read the grievances section before
elevating your anger to simian levels. Who knows? You may begin to
understand why multiculturalism has grave consequences, one of which is
getting your black asses tossed back into the jungle. Read on, dawg.

Grievances:

1. White Women. You guessed it, monkey man. Thinking about, looking at,
talking to, or touching White women is strictly off-limits. Nature gave us
all a number of directives to follow, and a particularly important one is
that one breeds within his own species. Nature hates the sight of
halfricans, and so do spiritually healthy European-Americans. Nasty,
unlawful thoughts cross the minds of White men when they see a nigga pawing
at a White woman (financial tip: good time to invest in the rope industry).
One of the most repulsive thoughts a White man can ever imagine is intimacy
between a nappy-headed nigger and a White woman. You blacks have ignored
this directive countless times, and by doing so have begun to ruin our
sacred gene pool. How many times have we warned you about this? Burning
crosses didn't do it for you, huh? If you niggaz don't leave now, street
fighters like myself will show no mercy when the order comes. And don't
forget to take your race-traitor ho and little halfricans. Boat to Africa
boarding now!

2. Violence. The statistics on you darkies are easy enough to dig up, but
most White families instinctively know to stay out of black neighborhoods,
let alone live there. We know how violent you fuckers are. It's the same in
Africa, or wherever niggaz are found. Rather "spooky," isn't it? You chimps
seem to think that random violence toward White people is justified because
"The Man" is holding you down, with society set up in such a way as to
ensure abysmal failure for little black Sambo. I must admit, you niggaz are
sure talented at cooking up lies and anger against Whites. Mmmm, what
noxious delicacies! Just add two gallons of ape blood to the mixture, a
quart of kike laws, a cup of "400 hundred years of slavery" rhetoric, and
then maybe a dash of crack cocaine, and voila! Mammy's favorite recipe for
black thuggery. White folks will not live in a lawless society. Ya dig? All
aboard!

3. Urban Blight. Whites don't cause blight, but a jigaboo always do. How
many goddamn neighborhoods have you blacks ruined simply by living there
for half a generation? White folks have discovered long ago that
negroid-infested neighborhoods place us in danger's way, and turn beauty
into ugliness. You niggaz personify ugliness, gravitate toward it, and
foster it. That's why "White flight" occurs. But too many of our White
grandmothers and grandfathers are economically incapable of relocating to
safer ground. They are trapped inside their homes, unable to walk the
streets in safety, and are terrified to open their windows on sweltering
summer nights. You apes move into a White neighborhood, allow your homes to
fall into disrepair, turn abandoned buildings into crack houses, and them
claim it's Whiteys fault. Bullshit! If it wasn't for Whitey, you
witch-doctors would still be dancing around bonfires. We gave you a chance,
but alas, apes cannot be made into human beings. Anchors away!

4. Schools. What's the best way to ensure that simians make the grade? Lower
the educational standards, that how! That exactly what the White Man has
done for you ungrateful banana eaters. Our government schools gleefully
produce dumb, passive White kids and delusional, unruly niggaz, and then
expects everyone to applaud the results. You blacks can now graduate from
high school even if you fail the classes, and because of that, we're forced
to sit next to Cheetah's mother at commencement, who always seems to be
wearing the unpleasant scent of Bushwoman No. 3. The ho smiles with pride
as her son accepts his worthless diploma. Cheetah's daddy would have been
there, but who the hell knows who daddy is? It's sickening! It's time to
clean up the public school system, and we'll start by getting rid of you.
Tickets on sale now!

5. Culture. Rap music, welfare moms, ebonics, gansta life, and monkey ball.
Thanks, niggaz! Those things are exactly what the United States of White
America does NOT need. We do, however, need you to leave our country so
that we can build a culture suitable for European-Americans. Wiggery is a
plague that must be stamped out! Whites didn't ask to be Africanized, but
you and the big-noses decided that a White opinion on the matter of culture
wasn't needed. It is now our opinion that you and the kikes will have to be
surgically removed from our culture, and we don't plan on using anesthetic.
Doctor Death is in and will see you now. Travel the friendly seas with Dark
Continent Cruise Lines.

In addition to the five grievances above, we want you niggaz to know that
you will never receive reparations and live to see the day to spend it.
You've already been compensated for your 400 years of service. Have you
forgotten about civil rights, welfare, affirmative action, public housing,
and food stamps? Hell, we've even given you gorillas your very own holiday,
Martin Luther Coon Day! What more do you want? That, of course, was a
rhetorical question, because Whites know exactly what you want. Niggaz want
all of our property, our money, and our women. And let's not forget that
you want us White dudes to disappear. That's not gonna happen, homeboy. You
gonna disappear. You want a payday, but what you'll get is a payback day.
Don't believe us? Then try it.

As mentioned earlier, coonus subhumanis will soon migrate to the Muthaland.
A formal announcement is pending, so keep watching for it. We know that
many of you are attached to the ghettos you live in today, but it doesn't
make sense to get upset over the inevitable. There's a bright side to all
of this, you know. Going back to Africa creates many opportunities for a
nigga. No, really. Think of the possibilities! Freedom to establish your
own culture, language, and religion - things you want for the little
niglets, right? And yes, you will have a chance to create your own sports!
That's right, sports! Who needs those White man sports anyway? Just picture
vine swinging, spear-chucking, head hunting, watermelon eating, hot coals
distance running, and bust a cap in someone's ass competitions. Exciting,
huh? The possibilities are only limited by your limited imaginations!

Oh, there's one small thing we forgot to mention. Coon hunting season starts
the day after coon migration season begins, so you'll have a full
twenty-four hours to get the hell out of our country. Most of you subhumans
don't own much, and the things you do possess are most likely stolen
anyway, so it shouldn't take much time to throw on a loin cloth, put your
favorite bone through your nose, and head east. Try Liberia. We hear that
it's a lot like Detroit. Bon voyage!

Byker

unread,
Dec 18, 2017, 12:58:27 PM12/18/17
to
wrote in message
news:d2173681-f833-4ae0...@googlegroups.com...
>

I didn't hate niggers when I was in grade school. Oh, there were a few
blacks who had fallen into the bad student/tough guy stereotype but I didn't
hate niggers. I didn't hate niggers in college, even though there always
seemed to be an overabundance of nigger criminals and
unemployed nigger parasites. BUT at some point in middle age, I GOT SICK OF
IT. How many nigger criminals does it take to open your eyes? How many
times do you have to encounter a rude obnoxious belligerent nigger to form a
new opinion?

I hate niggers because of how they act. It is very uniform bad behavior. It
is not a few niggers, it is most niggers. That's why they are called
niggers. I didn't used to use the word. Now I think it needs to be used
because niggers have earned any adversity that comes their way. It is not
racism, it is pattern recognition. Niggers suck...

Byker

unread,
Jan 20, 2019, 6:51:47 PM1/20/19
to
wrote in message
news:a3cf5c59-e861-4e7e...@googlegroups.com...

On Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 8:09:23 PM UTC-8, Kickin' Ass and Takin'
Names wrote:
>
> 3. Why not hate them? What purpose do they serve on earth, other than to
> make it unsuitable for everyone else?

Try to prove me wrong.

Did you know that blacks are disproportionately criminal and violent in
every single country all over the world? It's true.

Did you know that in Canada and England, blacks are disproportionately
criminals and murderers? It's true.

Did you know that all over the world, blacks perform behind all races in
areas requiring cognitive skills? It's true.

Did you know that there are hardly any technical innovations coming from
black people? It's true.

superma...@gmail.com

unread,
Jun 9, 2019, 1:24:40 PM6/9/19
to
God damn everyone here is right! They make you feel like hey mannn! Yous owes me somethingsss! Yeah fuck that and fuck you dumbass niggers! I'm tired of it

m.lieb...@gmail.com

unread,
Jan 9, 2020, 9:52:57 PM1/9/20
to
Hit the nail on the head.

m.lieb...@gmail.com

unread,
Jan 9, 2020, 9:58:14 PM1/9/20
to
You are correct animals are garbage train them to speak and act normal is impossible chimps are wired wrong need to be expunged from the universe filthy monkeys

mag3...@gmail.com

unread,
Jan 29, 2020, 5:22:37 PM1/29/20
to
SPUPID NIGGER STEALIN LYIN EMPTY HEADED AFRICAN REJECTS,, YOU BE KNOWING USES BE TRASH,,83 83 83 83 83 83 83 83 83 83 83

jnare...@gmail.com

unread,
Apr 2, 2020, 5:08:05 PM4/2/20
to
SO TRUE YOU ARE SO RIGHT YOUR AMAZING THE WORLD SHOULD HAVE MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU . GOD BLESS YOU . NIGGERS ARE GROSS FUCKERS .

payton...@gmail.com

unread,
Apr 7, 2020, 11:38:22 PM4/7/20
to
U MOTHER FUCKERS ARE THE MOST RACIST PICE OF SHIT I EVER SAW I CAN BET ALL OF U ARE IN THE KKK ALL OF U SHOULD BE IN PRISON U CRACK HEADS JUST BECAUSE THEIR DARK SKIN DOESN'T MEAN THEIR THILTHY NOW IM NOT BLACK IM WHITE BUT I BET ALL OF U ARE HILLBILLYS ARE IN A TRAILER PARK THEN U TALK ABOUT LIBERALS LIKE YOU'RE SHIT ISNT GUILTY DAM I BET U HATED OBAMA JUST TO GET ANOTHER CRACKER BACK THEN U GAVE US RACIST TRUMP DAM U CRACK HEADS THINK EVERYONE SHOULD LIVE LIKE U TRAILER TRASH HILLBILLIES AND AMERICAN TRADITION AND NOT EVEN GET ME ON RELIGION I KNOWN DAM WELL U HATE THE ATHEIST HERE WITCH IS A 3RD OF THE US POPULATION AND HALF OF THE CHRISTIAN POPULATION STILL HATES U BECAUSE ITS NOT MY OR THEIR FAULT THAT WE DON'T LIVE LIKE WHITE TRAILER TRASH
Message has been deleted

mhammer...@gmail.com

unread,
May 2, 2020, 12:00:53 PM5/2/20
to
The biggest reason to hate those lazy big lipped mumbling uneducated loud mouthed ugly pea brained chimp look alike is because they wernt created by God. They evolved along side the dinosaurs and are not human beings. There polluting our race and any anglo saxon white people that have interbreaded with one of these beast should be exterminated along with them and save the earth.

greene...@gmail.com

unread,
May 10, 2020, 4:00:52 AM5/10/20
to
Are u single?

alvis1...@gmail.com

unread,
Jun 14, 2020, 8:55:48 AM6/14/20
to
I don’t need 10 reasons I got one

yardg...@gmail.com

unread,
Jun 16, 2020, 7:42:14 AM6/16/20
to
If only Abraham Lincoln would've succeeded.

yardg...@gmail.com

unread,
Jun 16, 2020, 7:50:49 AM6/16/20
to
AMEN!

jgav...@gmail.com

unread,
Jun 16, 2020, 7:49:36 PM6/16/20
to
Awesome and true! Fuck niggers!

buze...@gmail.com

unread,
Jul 4, 2020, 11:21:24 PM7/4/20
to
you're such a filthy human being that doesn't deserve to be on this earth anymore

demetris...@gmail.com

unread,
Jul 9, 2020, 7:43:24 PM7/9/20
to
You are the most ignorant fuck on this planet. You speak purely with hatred and bias. Not all of us white believe this nonsense, for we, unlike yourself are educated. Just because you got ridiculed growing up in school does not mean you have to take your aggression out on black people. The fact that people like you exist makes me want to vomit. Jsyk god isn’t on your side, god didn’t even have a plan for you, in fact, you’re going to hell without a doubt, you pathetic bastard. Insensitive pieces of human garbage like you have the biggest self hate and severe depression....with that being said...continue to wallow in your sadness and or kill yourself, its a quicker route to the eternal agony and misery that awaits for you in hell🤗

lava...@gmail.com

unread,
Jul 11, 2020, 7:05:28 PM7/11/20
to
Well said Sir, you are a true brother. 1488

hank...@gmail.com

unread,
Jul 14, 2020, 3:04:15 PM7/14/20
to
They are really worse than you say!!!!!

lots...@gmail.com

unread,
Jul 14, 2020, 8:41:19 PM7/14/20
to
I love black people I just hate niggers.
You know the ones that are the most ignorant living lifeforms on the planet.
I know many blacks that also hate niggers.
I laugh out loud when I see niggers wearing there pants down so you can see there underwear ignorant idiots must take it in the ass next time you see one walk up and push em over

being
They wear there pants so low they can't even walk right.

pewdi...@gmail.com

unread,
Jul 16, 2020, 4:26:12 PM7/16/20
to
damn right

fixe...@gmail.com

unread,
Jul 26, 2020, 8:01:01 PM7/26/20
to
You are a nigger lover. Suck nigger cocks and most likely farm your wife out to any nigger who walks the street. ASSHOLE!

fixe...@gmail.com

unread,
Jul 26, 2020, 8:03:50 PM7/26/20
to
FUCK off, you're stupid, not ignorant, but stupid. The difference is stupid does not have the ability to learn. Ignorant is the lack of knowledge.

blackliv...@gmail.com

unread,
Jul 28, 2020, 4:20:38 AM7/28/20
to
3Smokey
3Loudie
3Smurdah
3Keke

Free my brothers

semira...@gmail.com

unread,
Aug 3, 2020, 4:37:22 AM8/3/20
to
And Idris Elba has just got a Bafta award for being black. Just shows how thick White folk are

Message has been deleted

lzy...@gmail.com

unread,
Aug 5, 2020, 4:07:34 PM8/5/20
to
Shut the fuck up you crying little bitch. Id love to beat the living fuck out of you faggot

lzy...@gmail.com

unread,
Aug 5, 2020, 4:09:47 PM8/5/20
to
Wrong person sorry lol

Ts of Og

unread,
Aug 6, 2020, 3:47:12 PM8/6/20
to
The Chris rock stuff was funny but the local Irish and Lutheran s are the biggest bunch of jagoffs I've encountered. Oh the rednecks and Idaho natzis too.

wpec...@gmail.com

unread,
Aug 10, 2020, 2:25:48 AM8/10/20
to
This shit is funnnnnnnny
And for those of you saying niggers dont stink go ask your closest black friend why they would think its gay to wash their ass and then say some shit you know nothing about

But you guys need to be more understanding to our incompetent, obnoxious and lazy nigger brothers ! You would be mad as fuck also you were born with nappy ass pubic hair on your coming out of your ashy black skin, dragging your knuckles on the ground while you go out everyday to find something to steal or someone to rape- all the while having the white man flaunt the only thing that they cant buy , steal, kill, cry, complain or earn- and thats the supreme white power that no one can deny. Have compassion for our gamilla garboon brothers and sisters. Let your powerful radiance penetrate deep into their hearts and minds. And if radiance doesnt seem to work then try switching to something in the 40 caliber range. That usually does the trick!

Black lives havent mattered since the emancipation proclamation. Freedom doesnt come with white privilege and no amount of looting or protests will change that. Getting a job is always a good place to start but i dont want to upset you anymore than i already have so i wont use that kind of language anymore.

hellomyna...@gmail.com

unread,
Aug 11, 2020, 7:49:22 PM8/11/20
to
i argee i hate all nigger they do be gay i hate all the blacks and whites niggggererererenrjiernelejnkjen my dad creampies oscar on a thursday night http://pornhub.com/nigger this is why i hate the blacks in conculsion i hate all niggers https://2no.co/2C3ZY5 for link for free brazzers and lots of child porn lots and lots https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n4JmoFp8Yw porn is great i wank 147 times a day to my nans saggy tits

horvat...@gmail.com

unread,
Aug 13, 2020, 2:07:47 PM8/13/20
to
Fuck Yeah.....Niggers Suck

mag3...@gmail.com

unread,
Aug 13, 2020, 2:47:42 PM8/13/20
to
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 3:28:24 PM UTC-5, Byker wrote:
> wrote in message
> news:d37bc4ed-8928-44d7...@googlegroups.com...
> > llol bnigger
>
> From 2010:
> ----------------------
> Reasons why I hate NIGGERS
>
> 1. Just look at them. They still resemble the apes that they were
> derived from. Same ape-shaped face, wide fucking nose, massive lips, and
> same nasty looking paws.
>
> 2. They are welfare hogging pieces of shit. When someone actually
> needs a little bit of help from welfare, they usually cannot receive it due
> to all the spooks living off of everyone else’s work.
>
> 3. Why not hate them? What purpose do they serve on earth, other than
> to make it unsuitable for everyone else?
>
> 4. They stink extremely bad.
>
> 5. They can barely speak properly. I hate listening to those ebonic-
> speaking pieces of shit and trying to decipher what the fuck they are
> mumbling about. Maybe if they’d take some time away from stealing,
> robbing, raping, and ruining the world for everyone else…they could
> spend some time getting an education.
>
> 6. They make me mad seeing them on TV. BET? Why is it necessary to
> devote an entire channel to them? Do we really need to see them trying
> to make “music” while jumping around on stage just like their ape
> ancestors? No, we don’t. Maybe if they’d remove stupid shit like this,
> then maybe future niggers wouldn’t try to imitate these idiots.
>
> 7. Those stupid fucks wearing pants that are falling down to their
> knees. Um, hello you stupid niggers. It’s bad enough that we have to see
> your stupid faces and other uncovered regions. We really don’t want to
> see your nasty lower regions being exposed. If we wanted to see that, we
> have zoos and Animal Planet to get our fix for those who have a
> fascination with looking at apes exposed.
>
> 8. They walk around constantly grabbing their dicks. Why is that? Are
> they secretly scratching at their venereal diseased cocks? Or, are they
> just trying to imitate their ape ancestors?
>
> 9. They ruin cars. Have you seen these idiots who sell crack to make
> enough money to put 24 inch wheels on a car designed for 14 inch wheels?
> They make them look like some sort of monster truck or something. STOP
> IT NIGGERS! Just because you have the minds of chimps doesn’t mean you
> should be entitled to destroy automobiles.
>
> 10. They ruin sports. It’s pretty bad trying to watch a sporting
> event and all you can see is a jersey/uniform on the screen. They are the
> reason they had to start putting names on the back. Who the fuck can tell
> them apart? When all you see is a shiny black image, it’s really hard to
> tell them apart. You stupid spooks.

THAT STUPID ASSRUIN IDIOT LINCOLN RUINED THIS COUNTRY,,,,HE FREED THE SPOOKS,, AND IMPRISONED US!!! WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THOSE BABOON LIPPED APES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad guy

unread,
Aug 22, 2020, 2:51:01 PM8/22/20
to
The author is 100% right! To save the world we must make genocide against niggers!!! Niggers aren't humans they're uneducated ugly stupid ill-bred and dirty apes!!! The world would be better without niggers

K Sauce 1

unread,
Sep 7, 2020, 9:22:37 PM9/7/20
to
On Saturday, 22 August 2020 at 19:51:01 UTC+1, Bad guy wrote:
> The author is 100% right! To save the world we must make genocide against niggers!!! Niggers aren't humans they're uneducated ugly stupid ill-bred and dirty apes!!! The world would be better without niggers


Play this while you read - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dwu4iVA1yo&ab_channel=TalkingNonsense

K sauce! White guy here, Have you ever.. what is a nigger...?

Now that's a strange question because I was looking at a "spook" the other day and I was thinking "Hmmm, I wonder why they stink so bad" I had to practically throw away anything weighing me down in order to get away from the stench! cOON probably took the chicken I had ready for my dinner too! :(

Now. What IS a Nigger??
Oxfords dictionary defines a Nigger as "smelly poo poo man ape coon chimp boy" (now that's an insult to chimps!)

Here's a little history- 1619, The classy white english and spanish folks took a course to the plains of Africa, whats this?? a burnt man??? they took as many as possible to the USA to heal their obvious degenerative skin disease, treating them by whipping them with whips to cut the skin off and making them pick cotton to whiten their skin. The white man wins again, and making a sweet buck at the same time! Then, in 1863, for no reason the Evil Abraham Lincunt decided to stop this health regime. After the "emancipation proclamation" the Niggers had no clue what to do with eachother, filling their time by raping watermelons, naturally moving on to white women. Foul creatures don't know what those kind white ladies had done for them. They HAD to do something, they can't just have these white women creating those devil spawn like they were. So lynchings started to take place, to mixed reactions, the white women were really happy, their kids were even happier with their new rope swings. Watermelon farmers were up in arms and thats when the grand melon war started, long story short, the white men prevailed (of course)

So this adjournes the speach, Glory to the white man! and if any of you niggers are watching, hang tight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DokBeZKKeKI&list=PL_3iYwSKp8uwndzulQElFBjxGv03TjtCj&index=2&ab_channel=JakeChudnow

MeowDot

unread,
Sep 7, 2020, 9:44:47 PM9/7/20
to
God damn this is some true shit right here if i ever seen it, fuck niggers!! i hate those banana eating chimp big lip crack smoking gorillas!

Top facts about niggers:

1) Black
2) Smell bad
3) Steal
4) Rob people
5) Rob buildings
6) Look ugly like ape
7) Eat chicken and watermelon
8) Smoke crack
9) Die before the age of 21
10) Shoot people
11) Fail education
12) Infest neighbour hoods and make them ghettos
13) Play basketball
14) Suck at basketball
15) Shoot people
16) Eat banana
17) Be loud
18) Be obnoxious
19) Shoot people

Thanks for listening to me TAD talk.

MeowDot

unread,
Sep 7, 2020, 9:45:41 PM9/7/20
to

MeowDot
unread,
2:44 AM (now)
to
Thanks for listening to me TED talk.

K Sauce 1

unread,
Sep 7, 2020, 9:48:30 PM9/7/20
to
Niggers are stinky in my house
That I can't keep out
Got me singin' like
Na na na na Nigger AWAY!
It's like my shotgun ready to aim, aim, aim ,aim ,aim

Niggers are stinky in my house
That I can't keep out
Got me singin' like
Na na na na Nigger AWAY!
It's like my shotgun ready to aim, aim, aim ,aim ,aim

Remember the first time we met
You was at the mall with your friends
I was scared to approach ya
coz a nigger was right beside ya
Hopin' you would give me a chance
to shoot that coon in the pants
So he won't shoot any schools
We're real worldwide, breakin all the coons
She like a nigger getting lynched again and again
That girl, like swinging from a tree
That girl, is a coon they say
That girl, is a gun to my holster
She's runnin from the police all day, ay ay ay

Niggers are stinky in my house
That I can't keep out
Got me singin' like
Na na na na Nigger AWAY!
It's like my shotgun ready to aim, aim, aim ,aim ,aim

Niggers are stinky in my house
That I can't keep out
Got me singin' like
Na na na na Nigger AWAY!
It's like my shotgun ready to aim, aim, aim ,aim ,aim

benedict greco

unread,
Oct 3, 2020, 9:53:35 PM10/3/20
to

Bad guy

unread,
Oct 19, 2020, 12:40:42 PM10/19/20
to
Niggers don't care if they rob, destroy, rape, kill innocent white women, children, and commit crimes. They are selfish, cruel, merciless and psychopaths, and all this is normal for them, because it is in their genes. And they do not even consider it necessary to apologize to anyone for such crimes. They always blame only white people for everything and hide under the media.

Great White

unread,
Jan 19, 2021, 7:33:41 PM1/19/21
to
God damn this thread made me piss myself it's so funny

asukaaa _

unread,
Jan 27, 2021, 5:02:49 PM1/27/21
to
On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 1:05:15 PM UTC-5, Byker wrote:
> wrote in message
> news:cea10728-86c3-4565...@googlegroups.com...
> >
> > FUCK YOU! Who the fuck do you think you are judging people?! White people
> > are so great? Get a fucking life bro, i'm white and do I support your
> > stupid comment?! NO FUCKING WAY because everyone is equal you dip shit.
> > Grow up and get a life.
>
> OK, I'll let a negro explain it:
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
> 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don’t Want to Hear
>
> 1. Your own jealousies, competitiveness, in-fighting, unwillingness to
> support one another and pettiness with other black people is what’s keeping
> you from moving forward. (Pssssst! White people are masters at The Brown vs.
> Brown Game)
>
> 2. We never learn from history because we believe:
>
> a. That white people can change
> b. That things are “getting better”
> c. God will help us if we just pray and do nothing to help ourselves
> d. That just because we lack the capacity for evil, others lack it too.
>
> 3. Having the latest gadget, like a 50″ flat screen TV for showing off, is
> more important than building stronger communities.
>
> 4. Eurocentric education is by far the worst thing that has ever happened to
> us
>
> 5. No matter how big your house, how fancy your car and how expensive your
> jewelry, whites are not EVER going to be impressed with you or have respect
> for you. To them, you are just another nigger.
>
> 6. Treating each other like garbage isn’t going to win you favors with
> whites.
>
> 7. We kill each other because we can’t kill the enemy.
>
> 8. Most other Coloreds, especially those with direct African blood, don’t
> want anything to do with us for they are ashamed to be labeled with us.
>
> 9. The reason why we fight each other is because we hate ourselves.
>
> 10. Identifying with white people is the foundation for our mental illness:
>
> 11. All black people are mentally ill but we don’t want to accept it.
>
> 12. We latch on to other people’s struggles as a way to get them to accept
> us…which they NEVER do.
>
> 13. Black men who hate black women hate themselves.
>
> 14. Black women who hate black men have no self-respect.
>
> 15. The fact that our children are being lead astray is our fault.
>
> 16. The black church is the white man’s most effective weapon.
>
> 17. Whites despise us with a blinding passion because they need something we
> have:
>
> 18. We are still waiting to be told how to fix “the problem with no name”
> because we are too passive and complacent to figure it out ourselves
>
> 19. Marrying/ dating and sleeping with a white person will never change the
> colour of your skin. Will never gain you acceptance into the White Club and
> will never stop them from calling you a no-good, low-down, dirty Nigger:
>
> 20. If whites had the chance, tomorrow morning slavery would be back with a
> vengeance…and they would make sure it remains in existence for all eternity.
> Accept it.
>
> 21. We have no friends/ allies on this planet.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/zqpdewn
fucke niggers????????!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

asukaaa _

unread,
Jan 27, 2021, 5:03:06 PM1/27/21
to
you are my biggest fan

Undenied Storm

unread,
Mar 25, 2021, 5:23:40 PM3/25/21
to
I haven’t laughed so hard in a while. If anyone can tell me where I can find another thread like this please do, racism, transphobics, flat earthers, anything based will do.

Blue ru

unread,
Mar 27, 2021, 4:15:22 PM3/27/21
to
On Thursday, 25 March 2021 at 21:23:40 UTC, Undenied Storm wrote:
> I haven’t laughed so hard in a while. If anyone can tell me where I can find another thread like this please do, racism, transphobics, flat earthers, anything based will do.
this is too funny u bunch of bananananana

D

unread,
Apr 6, 2021, 9:35:22 PM4/6/21
to
On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 3:43:24 PM UTC-8, demetris...@gmail.com wrote:
> You are the most ignorant fuck on this planet. You speak purely with hatred and bias. Not all of us white believe this nonsense, for we, unlike yourself are educated. Just because you got ridiculed growing up in school does not mean you have to take your aggression out on black people. The fact that people like you exist makes me want to vomit. Jsyk god isn’t on your side, god didn’t even have a plan for you, in fact, you’re going to hell without a doubt, you pathetic bastard. Insensitive pieces of human garbage like you have the biggest self hate and severe depression....with that being said...continue to wallow in your sadness and or kill yourself, its a quicker route to the eternal agony and misery that awaits for you in hell🤗

Why post here if you don't like the comments?

George Floyd

unread,
Apr 6, 2021, 9:52:25 PM4/6/21
to
WHITE POWER HEIL HITLER!

Proud Knights Of The Ku Klux Klan

unread,
Apr 7, 2021, 12:15:43 AM4/7/21
to
On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 8:52:25 PM UTC-5, George Floyd wrote:
> WHITE POWER HEIL HITLER!
that's right 14/88 white pride

Larry Reed

unread,
Apr 28, 2021, 9:39:46 PM4/28/21
to
I am 61 years old grew up in a town of 50,000 where they bused niggars to our schools where all those dumb black bastards did was cause trouble and start riots. So don't any of you bleeding heart a holes tell me anything about jig a boo's. I know how the dumb black sub human ugly monkey looking re tards are.

LakeQuake

unread,
May 3, 2021, 11:51:04 AM5/3/21
to
On Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 1:58:24 AM UTC+5:30, Byker wrote:
> wrote in message
Based as fuck, i'm with you bro, I hate them too. I wonder why we're forced to live with Monkey Criminals?

elmer's glue

unread,
May 6, 2021, 7:35:50 PM5/6/21
to
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 3:28:24 PM UTC-5, Byker wrote:
> wrote in message
> news:d37bc4ed-8928-44d7...@googlegroups.com...
> > llol bnigger
>
> From 2010:
> ----------------------
> Reasons why I hate NIGGERS
>
> 1. Just look at them. They still resemble the apes that they were
> derived from. Same ape-shaped face, wide fucking nose, massive lips, and
> same nasty-looking paws.
>
> 2. They are welfare hogging pieces of shit. When someone actually
> needs a little bit of help from welfare, they usually cannot receive it due
> to all the spooks living off of everyone else’s work.
>
> 3. Why not hate them? What purpose do they serve on earth, other than
> to make it unsuitable for everyone else?
>
> 4. They stink extremely badly.
>
> 5. They can barely speak properly. I hate listening to those ebonic-
> speaking pieces of shit and trying to decipher what the fuck they are
> mumbling about. Maybe if they’d take some time away from stealing,
> robbing, raping, and ruining the world for everyone else…they could
> spend some time getting an education.
>
> 6. They make me mad seeing them on TV. BET? Why is it necessary to
> devote an entire channel to them? Do we really need to see them trying
> to make “music” while jumping around on stage just like their ape
> ancestors? No, we don’t. Maybe if they’d remove stupid shit like this,
> then maybe future niggers wouldn’t try to imitate these idiots.
>
> 7. Those stupid fuckfaggots wearing pants that are falling to their
> knees. Um, hello you stupid niggers. It’s bad enough that we have to see
> your stupid faces and other uncovered regions. We really don’t want to
> see your nasty lower regions being exposed. If we wanted to see that, we
> have zoos and Animal Planet to get our fix for those who have a
> fascination with looking at apes exposed.
>
> 8. They walk around constantly grabbing their dicks. Why is that? Are
> they secretly scratching at their venereal diseased cocks? Or, are they
> just trying to imitate their ape ancestors?
>
> 9. They ruin cars. Have you seen these idiots who sell crack to make
> enough money to put 24-inch wheels on a car designed for 14-inch wheels?

cyclo

unread,
May 22, 2021, 9:50:04 PM5/22/21
to
stupid nigger” Stream on BlogTV
Keemstar
View All Credits
1
20.1K
7
4
I'm- Okay:
Fuck this
I'm on BlogTV with my fucking hands up
I'm not starting my-fucking-self,
You fucking stupid bitch.
This stupid fucking justice,
All fucking righteous fucking nigger, Alex is doing this shit
You fucking nigger
I swear to fucking god I'm gonna find out-

Yo, everybody type in the chat: "Alex is a stupid nigger"
Just type in the chat: "Alex is a stupid nigger"
Fuck him
Fuck him

Glenn G.

unread,
Jun 5, 2021, 1:37:31 AM6/5/21
to
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 3:28:24 PM UTC-5, Byker wrote:
> wrote in message
> news:d37bc4ed-8928-44d7...@googlegroups.com...
> > llol bnigger
>
> From 2010:
> ----------------------
> Reasons why I hate NIGGERS
>
> 1. Just look at them. They still resemble the apes that they were
> derived from. Same ape-shaped face, wide fucking nose, massive lips, and
> same nasty looking paws.
>
> 2. They are welfare hogging pieces of shit. When someone actually
> needs a little bit of help from welfare, they usually cannot receive it due
> to all the spooks living off of everyone else’s work.
>
> 3. Why not hate them? What purpose do they serve on earth, other than
> to make it unsuitable for everyone else?
>
> 4. They stink extremely bad.
>
> 5. They can barely speak properly. I hate listening to those ebonic-
> speaking pieces of shit and trying to decipher what the fuck they are
> mumbling about. Maybe if they’d take some time away from stealing,
> robbing, raping, and ruining the world for everyone else…they could
> spend some time getting an education.
>
> 6. They make me mad seeing them on TV. BET? Why is it necessary to
> devote an entire channel to them? Do we really need to see them trying
> to make “music” while jumping around on stage just like their ape
> ancestors? No, we don’t. Maybe if they’d remove stupid shit like this,
> then maybe future niggers wouldn’t try to imitate these idiots.
>
> 7. Those stupid fucks wearing pants that are falling down to their
> knees. Um, hello you stupid niggers. It’s bad enough that we have to see
> your stupid faces and other uncovered regions. We really don’t want to
> see your nasty lower regions being exposed. If we wanted to see that, we
> have zoos and Animal Planet to get our fix for those who have a
> fascination with looking at apes exposed.
>
> 8. They walk around constantly grabbing their dicks. Why is that? Are
> they secretly scratching at their venereal diseased cocks? Or, are they
> just trying to imitate their ape ancestors?
>
> 9. They ruin cars. Have you seen these idiots who sell crack to make
> enough money to put 24 inch wheels on a car designed for 14 inch wheels?
> They make them look like some sort of monster truck or something. STOP
> IT NIGGERS! Just because you have the minds of chimps doesn’t mean you
> should be entitled to destroy automobiles.
>
> 10. They ruin sports. It’s pretty bad trying to watch a sporting
> event and all you can see is a jersey/uniform on the screen. They are the
> reason they had to start putting names on the back. Who the fuck can tell
> them apart? When all you see is a shiny black image, it’s really hard to
> tell them apart. You stupid spooks.
AGREED AND THEN SOME!!!!

Chris SUddo

unread,
Jun 7, 2021, 1:46:41 AM6/7/21
to
I HATE NIGGGERS!!!!!!!!

Hank Kingsley

unread,
Jun 17, 2021, 2:34:47 AM6/17/21
to
On Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 7:42:14 AM UTC-4, yardg...@gmail.com wrote:
> If only Abraham Lincoln would've succeeded.
No. If the South woulda won we'd have it made. Prolly be better off.

Hank Kingsley

unread,
Jun 17, 2021, 2:39:02 AM6/17/21
to
They smell like a herd of cattle only worse.

George Soros

unread,
Jun 18, 2021, 7:39:13 PM6/18/21