Re: Your tax dollars at work on CPS

sticks

Jan 13, 2024, 2:47:07 PMJan 13
On 1/13/2024 12:17 PM, Sam wrote:
> Chicago schools lost $23 million worth of technology in 1 year
>
> CPS report: 77K devices were lost or stolen during the 2021-22 school
> year
>
> $2.6m spent on software to track and recover computers but it wasn't
> used
>
> So far, CPS has recovered 12,000 laptops

Well, when you put the unions in charge of everything, what does anyone
expect. Especially, the teachers union. Nothing but a bunch of low IQ
losers who couldn't do anything else, so they got a degree in education.
“Those who can, do; those who can't, teach.”

---snip---

> <rhetoric \>
> How's that no bail thing working out?

Every day, I would say about half (sometimes more) of the published
appellate court decisions are pertaining to the no cash bail law. It is
taking up so much time in the courts it is ridiculous. It's putting
dangerous criminals back out on the street, putting law abiding citizens
at risk. Everybody is so fucking stupid these days.

> When are tax paying voters going to wake up and get better goverrnment
> and adminstrators?

In Illinois, and especially Chicago, NEVER. This shit actually must be
what they want since they keep on voting for it.

--
Stand With Israel!
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,