Real Chicago style pizza

Cydrome Leader

Dec 25, 2021, 12:02:09 AM12/25/21
This one baffles me a bit:

https://youtu.be/OvjIbDZ8xPw?t=1272

just watch a minute then explain this:

https://youtu.be/OvjIbDZ8xPw?t=1343

At no point does the plastic? sheet get removed.

So, on a scale of 0-10 how does rate for authenticity?

b...@ripco.com

Dec 25, 2021, 6:52:01 AM12/25/21
Are you talking about that nearly transparent sheet they put the sauce
(looks like ketchup to me) on?

The 2nd video has a closed caption that says it's "rice paper".

If that's not it, explain what you are trying to point out.

As far as authenticity, it depends where you are in the world, remember the
McDonalds in Hawaii have some kind of spam burger on the menu.

I'd rather eat what was in the video than a ham and pineapple one.

-bruce
b...@ripco.com

Cydrome Leader

Dec 25, 2021, 11:03:57 PM12/25/21
b...@ripco.com wrote:
> Cydrome Leader <pres...@mungepanix.com> wrote:
>> This one baffles me a bit:
>>
>> https://youtu.be/OvjIbDZ8xPw?t=1272
>>
>> just watch a minute then explain this:
>>
>> https://youtu.be/OvjIbDZ8xPw?t=1343
>>
>> At no point does the plastic? sheet get removed.
>>
>> So, on a scale of 0-10 how does rate for authenticity?
>

> Are you talking about that nearly transparent sheet they put the sauce
> (looks like ketchup to me) on?

Yeah, that thing.

> The 2nd video has a closed caption that says it's "rice paper".

Sorry, missed that. I forgot about the rice paper sheet they use at lou
malnatis and uno's.

> If that's not it, explain what you are trying to point out.

that was it. It looked like a dollar store potholder.

> As far as authenticity, it depends where you are in the world, remember the
> McDonalds in Hawaii have some kind of spam burger on the menu.
>
> I'd rather eat what was in the video than a ham and pineapple one.
>
> -bruce
> b...@ripco.com

well this rice paper catsup casserole was put into boxed chicago style or
something like that.