Mob only has Taverns and Stolen Goods Fencing left

JG Rove

Nov 16, 2020, 3:15:25 PM11/16/20
The State gets the skim from weed and sports betting now.
How much of the looted stuff from May and August did Tony and Paddy
fence?

Ken Dye

Nov 30, 2020, 11:47:55 AM11/30/20
In article <d62915f5-9fca-4d78...@googlegroups.com>,
Remember when gambling was only going to be on riverboats *actively
under way*?

Now you can go to the local convenience store and see little old ladies
feeding their social security checks directly into a blinkey-lights-
bling-bling-blingy video poker machines.

Where the F does all this cash go? You would think since we
were promised that it would go to Education, our kids would be
graduating college with honors and high paying jobs, rather than
a significant percentage of million dollar debt and no hope of
work.

And our highly educated population still gambles, showing clearly
that they do not understand even the basics of math.

--Ken