In-n-Out in Park Ridge?

none Ken Dye

Jan 8, 2019, 4:00:29 PM1/8/19

First post of 2019!!

Just in case anyone is jonesing for Double-Double or the like,
"The Sandlot" in Park Ridge (NE corner of Greenwood and Touhy)
has a more-than-reasonable facsimile. If you have never had
IN/OUT, but are a Lebowski fan, you can get a tast here without
going to the west coast.

Instead of Double-Doubles, you will get a 2-n-2. Everything
else is the same, save that the fries are a damn lot better.

If you don't believe, just gogglefing "sandlot park ridge"...
all the reviews are 4+ stars.

--Ken

Message has been deleted

Max

Jan 10, 2019, 6:40:02 AM1/10/19
AWESOME!!! I <3 I/O!

Max

Jan 10, 2019, 6:50:02 AM1/10/19
On 2019-01-09 04:53:32 +0000, Kristian M Zoerhoff said:

> On 2019-01-08, dye@musicserver.(none) (Ken Dye) <dye@musicserver> wrote:
>>
>> First post of 2019!!
>>
>> Just in case anyone is jonesing for Double-Double or the like,
>> "The Sandlot" in Park Ridge (NE corner of Greenwood and Touhy)
>> has a more-than-reasonable facsimile. If you have never had
>> IN/OUT, but are a Lebowski fan, you can get a tast here without
>> going to the west coast.
>
> Hot take incoming: In-and-Out is just a burger. It's a decent, even a good
> burger, but it's just a burger. Folks around here line up around the damn
> building for them, at damn near any time of day, and I just don't get it.
> When I told the boss, "I don't worship at the church of In-and-Out, he was
> thoroughly confused.
>
>> Instead of Double-Doubles, you will get a 2-n-2. Everything
>> else is the same, save that the fries are a damn lot better.
>
> I hope so. Fries are the real weak point of In-and-Out.
>
>> If you don't believe, just gogglefing "sandlot park ridge"...
>> all the reviews are 4+ stars.
>
> I'm sure it's good, but I'll take Five Guys.
>
> Come at me, haters.

FAIL!

none Ken Dye

Jan 10, 2019, 12:33:57 PM1/10/19
Way to go, B1FF!!!!

Max

Jan 10, 2019, 8:20:02 PM1/10/19
I might whine at brabs to take me there this weekend. no promises, but
i'm leaning in that direction.

none Ken Dye

Feb 3, 2019, 9:03:08 AM2/3/19
Did you get a chance to get a visit here?

--Ken

Max

Feb 7, 2019, 11:00:02 PM2/7/19
Not yet. Too lazy and too lazy. soon. ish.