Health Plans for the Safe Responsible Citizen?

JG Rove

Nov 7, 2020, 5:57:57 PM11/7/20
My BCBS plan raised their rate and deductible for my coverage.
Anybody offering plans for the non reckless ?

Cydrome Leader

Nov 8, 2020, 10:35:01 PM11/8/20
JG Rove <jgro...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> My BCBS plan raised their rate and deductible for my coverage.
> Anybody offering plans for the non reckless ?

Biden has millions of good paying jobs around the corner for you in green
energy. You'll be able to not worry about your insurance premium going up.

BCBSIL did go up this year, even in corporate-land. It's not like the rate
will ever go down, not sure why people get all shocked about this.

JG Rove

Nov 11, 2020, 8:18:44 PM11/11/20
BCBSIL had to rebate 5 percent of 2019 premiums because they didn't spend 80 percent of money
for billings. Only spent 75 percent. I hope 2020 will be the same. For 2021 I'll get a "silver" level plan
and hope the rebates continue.

Cydrome Leader

Nov 16, 2020, 1:09:26 AM11/16/20
How does this rebate work? Coupon for discounts the next year or
something? I'm part of a group plan, so everything is negotiated by
another party. The only options are pick a plan and pay for parts of it.

JG Rove

Nov 18, 2020, 8:37:38 PM11/18/20
I got a check in the mail. Your employer likely stole the money. They had to spend 85 percent for group plans.

Ken Dye

Nov 30, 2020, 11:35:06 AM11/30/20
In article <fe0b9369-ac7f-4736...@googlegroups.com>,
after sending them 12 months of $750-800 / months I get a little $xx
check refund from that miserable excuse for health insurance. BOOOOO.

--Ken

Ken Dye

Nov 30, 2020, 11:35:49 AM11/30/20
In article <rot52l$gsc$3...@reader1.panix.com>,
They sent me a check.

--Ken

Cydrome Leader

Dec 12, 2020, 2:01:55 AM12/12/20
Were you buying insurance directly? I pay pennies on the dollar for
insurance from work. If they somehow "kept" a check for $13, I can say
with confidence, I don't care.

Ken Dye

Feb 25, 2021, 7:42:55 PM2/25/21
In article <rr1pt2$rq9$3...@reader1.panix.com>,
I was paying myself while contracting. $750+/month for an HMO that cost
more than my "high deductible" PPO a few years earlier.

The rebate was for a single month in January, and it was $200, a significant
percentage. If the "keep bullshit corporations from taking money for
a service and pocketing cash for their 'shareholders' (mostly corporate
officers, board and minions, etc.) legislation had been passed a few
years earlier I'd be $8000 or so richer.

--Ken

--
Ken R. Dye an optimist is a guy |
Chicago, Illinois that has never had |

Cydrome Leader

Feb 25, 2021, 10:46:34 PM2/25/21
Well, it's not a problem anymore. Biden has a plan, and millions of good
paying job for you. Ready to be a coder?

Sticks

Mar 2, 2021, 6:27:06 PM3/2/21
On 2/25/2021 9:46 PM, Cydrome Leader wrote:

> Well, it's not a problem anymore. Biden has a plan, and millions of good
> paying job for you. Ready to be a coder?

I was down at the Arizona border last week and checked out where they
are being forced to shut down the building of the border wall. What a
sad sight to see the ridiculous barrier they were going to replace and
the men all packing up and leaving. Homes for many miles around the
area on the west side of Montezuma Pass have bars on all their windows.
Seems to me you shouldn't have to worry about your safety this way and
the government should be protecting these poor American citizens from
these illegals. But I guess not. I don't think any of these people
will be doing any coding, but I'm sure they'll use plenty of other
taxpayer resources. No one can say this is good for America truthfully.
It's only good for the democrat party, or so they believe. It's all
so fucking stupid.

Did have some good tacos, though.

Cydrome Leader

Mar 3, 2021, 12:33:06 AM3/3/21
Maybe they (the illegals) will build windmills instead of getting coding
jobs. Uke Joe has a plan.

JG Rove

Mar 5, 2021, 7:43:41 PM3/5/21
"U.S. Customs and Border Protection has asked contractors for help making President Trump’s border wall more difficult to climb over and cut through, an acknowledgment that the design currently being installed along hundreds of miles of the U.S.-Mexico boundary remains vulnerable.

The notice of the request for information that CBP posted gives federal contractors until June 12 to suggest new anti-breaching and anti-climbing technology and tools, while also inviting proposals for “private party construction” that would allow investors and activists to acquire land, build a barrier on it and sell the whole thing to the government.

Trump continues to campaign for reelection on a promise to complete nearly 500 miles of new barrier along the border with Mexico by the end of 2020, but administration officials have scaled back that goal in recent weeks. The president has ceased promoting the $15 billion barrier as “impenetrable” in the months since The Washington Post reported that smuggling crews have been cutting through new sections of the structure using inexpensive power tools.
CBP has not said publicly how often smuggling crews have breached or attempted to breach the structure. Records obtained by The Post via the Freedom of Information Act indicate there were 18 breaches in the San Diego area during a one-month period last fall. The San Diego area has some of the most formidable barriers along the entire border, and construction of new double-layer fencing there is largely complete.

Smuggling crews have nonetheless managed to saw through the steel bollards using commercially available demolition tools such as reciprocating saws with inexpensive metal-cutting blades. Others have fashioned long, improvised ladders out of cheap rebar. More-athletic fence jumpers have been seen using rope ladders to climb up the barrier, sliding down the other side by gripping a bollard like a firehouse pole"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/trump-border-wall-vulnerable/2020/06/04/ccd40e5e-a66e-11ea-8681-7d471bf20207_story.html

Sticks

Mar 9, 2021, 6:01:59 PM3/9/21
On 3/5/2021 6:43 PM, JG Rove wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 11:33:06 PM UTC-6, Cydrome Leader wrote:
>> Sticks <Wolve...@charter.net> wrote:

>>> I was down at the Arizona border last week and checked out where they
>>> are being forced to shut down the building of the border wall. What a
>>> sad sight to see the ridiculous barrier they were going to replace and
>>> the men all packing up and leaving. Homes for many miles around the
>>> area on the west side of Montezuma Pass have bars on all their windows.
>>> Seems to me you shouldn't have to worry about your safety this way and
>>> the government should be protecting these poor American citizens from
>>> these illegals. But I guess not. I don't think any of these people
>>> will be doing any coding, but I'm sure they'll use plenty of other
>>> taxpayer resources. No one can say this is good for America truthfully.
>>> It's only good for the democrat party, or so they believe. It's all
>>> so fucking stupid.
>>>
>>> Did have some good tacos, though.
>> Maybe they (the illegals) will build windmills instead of getting coding
>> jobs. Uke Joe has a plan.

---snipped quote of article linked from 9 months ago---

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/trump-border-wall-vulnerable/2020/06/04/ccd40e5e-a66e-11ea-8681-7d471bf20207_story.html

I got this cat, very curious little creature. Likes to have me take it
around the house "exploring." Each area, it takes a look around, sees
if it is safe, and if anything is different she has to go check it out.
Even the smallest detail she seems to notice and this requires further
inspection.

I would wager this cat, if far more intelligent than this non-English
speaking Grove putz I haven't gotten back in the killfile yet on this
new machine.

If you want open borders and everything that goes along with that, fine.
But to totally ignore the crisis this administration has given us and
not even address anything in the original post is laughable. We've
ended all the agreements with the governments south of us that were
helping keep this problem manageable. County after county, run by
democrats and with majority populations of mexican americans are begging
for Biden to stop this. Drug cartels are loving it. I've heard that as
high as 75% of the women who attempt this, are sexually assaulted. So
they leave the 25% of enormous ugly chicks alone, and everybody else
gets raped. Wonderful way to start your new life. Oh, and feel free to
jump on a bus and spread Covid around too.

And the story written by the Washington Post, a well know unbiased
outlet, pretty much does the usual left wing hit job about anything done
by orange man bad. Smugglers, illegal aliens, and cartels continue to
try and get through the wall. Well duh, that's what illegal
motherfuckers do.

The fact is, it was all coming together, it was good for the country,
and it should be finished like politicians have been promising for
years. What has been done is only good for one group of people...the
democrat party, at least so they think.

Now to get fucking John Grove back in the killfile.

Max

Mar 9, 2021, 6:30:03 PM3/9/21
On 2021-03-09 23:01:57 +0000, Sticks said:

> I got this cat, very curious little creature. Likes to have me take it
> around the house "exploring." Each area, it takes a look around, sees
> if it is safe, and if anything is different she has to go check it out.
> Even the smallest detail she seems to notice and this requires
> further inspection.

you should post pussy pics. my cat does the same thing. must check
every closet and cabinet.

Sticks

Mar 10, 2021, 7:33:02 PM3/10/21

<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x84o3btqio03mhb/AABY-G2L6JmEAFelGk68yr6Ua?dl=0>

> my cat does the same thing.   must check
> every closet and cabinet.

Then yours is smarter than John Grove too! Pics please.

JG Rove

Mar 10, 2021, 8:40:18 PM3/10/21
Did your Essential Trip to AZ include a stop at the "U-Pick-It" Lettuce Farm to pick your own lettuce ??
Putin Trolls are sooooo lame.

JG Rove

Mar 12, 2021, 9:24:33 PM3/12/21
"Trump maintains a keen interest in the aesthetics and design elements of the barrier, and his shifting preferences have repeatedly left border officials and military engineers struggling to adjust his tastes to the operational and geographic realities of the U.S.-Mexico border.

In recent weeks, the president has once more insisted that the barrier should be painted black, telling aides it will absorb more heat from the sun and deter climbing by scalding the hands of would-be fence jumpers. The black paint will drive up construction costs by at least $500 million, according to government estimates, and skeptics have pointed out that the black paint would increase maintenance costs. In addition, climbers could simply use gloves to protect their hands."

Max

Mar 18, 2021, 8:00:02 PM3/18/21

Sticks

Mar 18, 2021, 11:43:39 PM3/18/21
Cool, bird still doing OK?

Max

Mar 21, 2021, 5:10:03 PM3/21/21
Bart died a year and a half ago. ;-(

Sticks

Mar 21, 2021, 8:19:10 PM3/21/21
Oh, crap. I'm sorry to hear that. He was cool and I'm sure you miss the
old boy.

barbie gee

Apr 2, 2021, 9:00:03 PM4/2/21

On Tue, 9 Mar 2021, Sticks wrote:

> And the story written by the Washington Post, a well know unbiased
> outlet, pretty much does the usual left wing hit job about anything done
> by orange man bad. Smugglers, illegal aliens, and cartels continue to
> try and get through the wall. Well duh, that's what illegal
> motherfuckers do.
>
> The fact is, it was all coming together, it was good for the country, and
> it should be finished like politicians have been promising for years.
> What has been done is only good for one group of people...the democrat
> party, at least so they think.

Sheeze.

You really think parents send their kids on a trek to the US to destroy
America? Or to get some sort of imaginary "free ride" on the US citizen's
tax dollars?

Sad.

Cydrome Leader

Apr 2, 2021, 11:21:54 PM4/2/21
no to the first and yes to the second.

Sticks

Apr 4, 2021, 7:54:12 PM4/4/21
Your post is what's sad. Two fucking straw men in a row, completely
J.Grovishily changing the subject, and injecting attacks of an ad
hominem sort to make me appear like a racist who hates immigrants.

You won't stick around long enough to actually discuss anything, but at
least we know where you stand. You want open borders. Fine. Start by
housing a few of these "immigrants" in your rental. Walk the walk.

Sticks

Apr 4, 2021, 7:56:20 PM4/4/21
They don't have to destroy America. Biden is doing a perfectly fine job
of it on his own.

Cydrome Leader

Apr 5, 2021, 8:12:16 PM4/5/21
Sticks <Wolve...@charter.net> wrote:
> On 4/2/2021 7:53 PM, barbie gee wrote:
>>

>> On Tue, 9 Mar 2021, Sticks wrote:
>>
>>> And the story written by the Washington Post, a well know unbiased
>>> outlet, pretty much does the usual left wing hit job about anything
>>> done by orange man bad.?? Smugglers, illegal aliens, and cartels
>>> continue to try and get through the wall.?? Well duh, that's what
>>> illegal motherfuckers do.
>>>
>>> The fact is, it was all coming together, it was good for the country,
>>> and it should be finished like politicians have been promising for
>>> years. What has been done is only good for one group of people...the
>>> democrat party, at least so they think.
>>
>> Sheeze.
>>
>> You really think parents send their kids on a trek to the US to destroy
>> America??? Or to get some sort of imaginary "free ride" on the US
>> citizen's tax dollars?
>>
>> Sad.
>
> Your post is what's sad. Two fucking straw men in a row, completely
> J.Grovishily changing the subject, and injecting attacks of an ad
> hominem sort to make me appear like a racist who hates immigrants.
>
> You won't stick around long enough to actually discuss anything, but at
> least we know where you stand. You want open borders. Fine. Start by
> housing a few of these "immigrants" in your rental. Walk the walk.

lol. This is where all the excuses start.

JG Rove

Apr 23, 2021, 8:11:21 PM4/23/21
Whaaat, I get a $100 rebate for 2018 premiums too ? Thanks Rhode Island litigants and SCOTUS !

Cydrome Leader

Apr 25, 2021, 8:00:40 PM4/25/21
So is that a thumbs up or down for bama care?