Way to go Tavern Dwellers and Sturgis Rubes

JG Rove

Nov 14, 2020, 6:33:18 PM11/14/20
The COVID charts are spiking higher than in Spring.
Maybe the Sticks puppet owns a casket factory?

sticks

Nov 15, 2020, 8:56:23 PM11/15/20
On 11/14/2020 5:33 PM, JG Rove wrote:
> The COVID charts are spiking higher than in Spring.
> Maybe the Sticks puppet owns a casket factory?

Ya stupid fuck. Cases don't mean shit, and actually prove what is being
done is wrong. What matters is the death rate. The state claims it
currently is 0.9%. That is acquired by the number of positive test
rates. Many would argue the ACTUAL number of people who have gotten
COVID-19 is far greater. Many people either show no signs of the
sickness or have such mild symptoms they think little of it and ride it
out. In reality, the the fatality rate is probably closer to or less
than the typical fatality rate of 0.5% for the annual flu.
Concentrating on the number of positive test results allows the rulers
to continue stoking fear in the populace for whatever political agenda
they might have. It does nothing to stop the spread of the infections.

Masks have zero scientific research that shows they stop the spread of
the infection other than decreasing the spraying of the large droplets
when people sneeze of cough. The actual cell size of the virus is
smaller than even N95 masks by a factor of 1/3. But, they are effective
in stoking fear and controlling a dumb public.

Lockdowns are also ineffective. A complex society like ours simply
cannot stop everything. Some people have to go out to work to keep food
on the table for the rest of us. To keep the power grid going. To care
for the elderly. The rich people are not the ones who have to do these
tasks. They are securely waiting it out in their secluded vacation
homes. The poor, immigrant, and minority communities are the ones often
doing these "essential" jobs and most of them live in either crowded or
multi generational homes with little chance of effectively isolating
anyone in their group.

As far as the actual deaths, even the CDC site has acknowledged that
only 6% of all the deaths are solely attributed to COVID-19. Hell,
there was something like 40K deaths attributed to heart attacks. But
because the person had at one time tested positive for the covid, they
were listed as a COVID-19 death. This crap don't cause heart attacks.
The list of other associated things goes on and on.

On the other hand, It has been stated between 300 to 400 thousand people
will die in America needlessly this year from Tuberculosis because no
one is working on that. This is more deaths from TB alone than from
COVID. Now consider the suicides, drug overdoses, the huge rise in
depression, deaths from cancer because of lack of screenings,
exponential increases in diabetes which will kill many many more
eventually, just to name of few of the other problems associated with
giving such ridiculous stature to the COVID issue.

Then there is the almost insane policy of the government telling people
they cannot work and forcing the closures of business. At one point a
few months back, we went from the best economy this world has ever
known, to where 1/3 of that workforce was unemployed. In New York, over
1000 restaurants alone have gone out of business. Each loss had a chain
of accompanying households and business affected by the closing. Big
business and big corporations can handle this. It is middle America and
the small business owners who cannot come up with the dollars to weather
the storm.

The leaders doing this to us all know this. Mainstream media also know
this. Social media censors this for some reason. Wonder why. They are
lying to us. They have a political reason for doing this. It doesn't
involve caring for us. Stupid people like john grove assist them in
doing this to us. He won't consider any of the facts I have noted, but
will come back with yet another ridiculous attack on some specific group
of people that has no bearing in reality. He's one dumb mother fucker.

The only real way out of this where we have much left to go back to is
to end all this bullshit and let people go back to living. If you are a
person who has personal wishes to wear a mask, stay holed up in your
home, avoid people at all cost.....go the fuck ahead and do it. Just
don't expect me or the other people who understand this is a load of
shit and are going to go on with living to give two shits what you do.
In other words you can just fuck off.

Cydrome Leader

Nov 16, 2020, 1:22:02 AM11/16/20
sticks <wolve...@charter.net> wrote:
> On 11/14/2020 5:33 PM, JG Rove wrote:
>> The COVID charts are spiking higher than in Spring.
>> Maybe the Sticks puppet owns a casket factory?
>
> Ya stupid fuck. Cases don't mean shit, and actually prove what is being
> done is wrong. What matters is the death rate. The state claims it
> currently is 0.9%. That is acquired by the number of positive test
> rates. Many would argue the ACTUAL number of people who have gotten
> COVID-19 is far greater. Many people either show no signs of the
> sickness or have such mild symptoms they think little of it and ride it
> out. In reality, the the fatality rate is probably closer to or less
> than the typical fatality rate of 0.5% for the annual flu.
> Concentrating on the number of positive test results allows the rulers
> to continue stoking fear in the populace for whatever political agenda
> they might have. It does nothing to stop the spread of the infections.

I've been glancing at this cute little chart

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14aYvnWIm1JnEx4LSP10eZRttL-bsSLUpCrHAOtBgo5c/edit#gid=1092797756

It does look like % usage of hospital beds was yanked though. Either way,
deaths are down, and that's more of a life changing event than testing
positive or negative.

> Masks have zero scientific research that shows they stop the spread of
> the infection other than decreasing the spraying of the large droplets
> when people sneeze of cough. The actual cell size of the virus is
> smaller than even N95 masks by a factor of 1/3. But, they are effective
> in stoking fear and controlling a dumb public.
>
> Lockdowns are also ineffective. A complex society like ours simply
> cannot stop everything. Some people have to go out to work to keep food

Agreed. Anytime people suggest "shut it all down for 2 weeks- the virus
will die out by itself" I suggest we start with placing bars (chinese
style) on all hospitals, power plants, fire departments etc. Burn down
all grocery stores, to prevent looting etc.

> on the table for the rest of us. To keep the power grid going. To care
> for the elderly. The rich people are not the ones who have to do these
> tasks. They are securely waiting it out in their secluded vacation
> homes. The poor, immigrant, and minority communities are the ones often
> doing these "essential" jobs and most of them live in either crowded or
> multi generational homes with little chance of effectively isolating
> anyone in their group.
>
> As far as the actual deaths, even the CDC site has acknowledged that
> only 6% of all the deaths are solely attributed to COVID-19. Hell,
> there was something like 40K deaths attributed to heart attacks. But
> because the person had at one time tested positive for the covid, they
> were listed as a COVID-19 death. This crap don't cause heart attacks.
> The list of other associated things goes on and on.
>
> On the other hand, It has been stated between 300 to 400 thousand people
> will die in America needlessly this year from Tuberculosis because no
> one is working on that. This is more deaths from TB alone than from
> COVID. Now consider the suicides, drug overdoses, the huge rise in
> depression, deaths from cancer because of lack of screenings,
> exponential increases in diabetes which will kill many many more
> eventually, just to name of few of the other problems associated with
> giving such ridiculous stature to the COVID issue.

The killer wave of TB is a new one to me. Not buying it.

> Then there is the almost insane policy of the government telling people
> they cannot work and forcing the closures of business. At one point a
> few months back, we went from the best economy this world has ever
> known, to where 1/3 of that workforce was unemployed. In New York, over
> 1000 restaurants alone have gone out of business. Each loss had a chain
> of accompanying households and business affected by the closing. Big
> business and big corporations can handle this. It is middle America and
> the small business owners who cannot come up with the dollars to weather
> the storm.

They can get coding jobs, or work in green energy. Biden has 10s of
millions of them around the corner.

> The leaders doing this to us all know this. Mainstream media also know
> this. Social media censors this for some reason. Wonder why. They are
> lying to us. They have a political reason for doing this. It doesn't
> involve caring for us. Stupid people like john grove assist them in
> doing this to us. He won't consider any of the facts I have noted, but
> will come back with yet another ridiculous attack on some specific group
> of people that has no bearing in reality. He's one dumb mother fucker.
>
> The only real way out of this where we have much left to go back to is
> to end all this bullshit and let people go back to living. If you are a
> person who has personal wishes to wear a mask, stay holed up in your
> home, avoid people at all cost.....go the fuck ahead and do it. Just
> don't expect me or the other people who understand this is a load of
> shit and are going to go on with living to give two shits what you do.
> In other words you can just fuck off.

Agreed.

sticks

Nov 16, 2020, 4:14:21 PM11/16/20
On 11/16/2020 12:22 AM, Cydrome Leader wrote:
>> On the other hand, It has been stated between 300 to 400 thousand people
>> will die in America needlessly this year from Tuberculosis because no
>> one is working on that.
---snip---

> The killer wave of TB is a new one to me. Not buying it.

You are correct. I was wrong that this was US alone deaths. This is a
global death prediction. That is a little easier to swallow, but still
needless. Thanks for the good eye.

JG Rove

Nov 18, 2020, 8:38:51 PM11/18/20
On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 5:33:18 PM UTC-6, JG Rove wrote:
> The COVID charts are spiking higher than in Spring.
> Maybe the Sticks puppet owns a casket factory?

Everything is closing on Friday or limiting occupancy. Nice job mouth breathers.

sticks

Nov 18, 2020, 9:39:11 PM11/18/20
You voted for the fat fuck doing this to you. Deal with it. Evidently,
you're too stupid to figure it out on your own. Just stay home then
moron, and keep your fucking mask on in the house.

Cydrome Leader

Dec 12, 2020, 2:14:08 AM12/12/20
I'm still confused about TB. Some dirty ass third worlder brought that to
one one place I worked. They coughed nonstop on everybody for something
like 5 weeks before they sort of vanished. We figured they finally died,
but it turns out that's when they went to the dr. and the city of chicago
TB squad came in and made us watch videos about TB and a bunch of people
were banned from office until they got xrayed or something. Is coughing
nonstop over everyone and everything standard fare outside the US? Then
there's the whole dormant version or you got it but you don't know it
type. Not sure if those people can super spread it or not. The only
surpring part was the city has some sort of TB task force and they pay
homeless folks cash money to take the pills, while being surervised as the
treatment takes forever to complete, and if you're homeless you probably
aren't real good with well, doing anything right without assistance.

barbie gee

Jan 10, 2021, 1:10:04 AM1/10/21
I am old enough to remember when people still talked about TB as a
"thing". I remember I had a friend whose dad was really skinny, smoked,
and was always coughing. My ma would say shit about how, "maybe he has
TB". I suspect that in cultures where people smoke freely, coughing is a
pretty normal thing. Hard to separate smoker hacking from TB hacking, I
believe.

Sticks

Jan 10, 2021, 4:51:32 PM1/10/21
On 1/10/2021 12:08 AM, barbie gee wrote:

> I am old enough to remember when people still talked about TB as a
> "thing".  I remember I had a friend whose dad was really skinny, smoked,
> and was always coughing.  My ma would say shit about how, "maybe he has
> TB".  I suspect that in cultures where people smoke freely, coughing is
> a pretty normal thing.  Hard to separate smoker hacking from TB hacking,
> I believe.

Actually, no. Smokers cough is dry cough. TB cough is closer to and
usually classified with whooping cough or Pertussis. Much more violent
and often persistent. But it is quite effective to use the fear of
possible TB infection to ostracize the segment of the population who
still thinks they have the right to smoke. First act as if they have
COVID by placing your hand over your mask, maybe doubling them up. Then
whisper about possible TB. I suggest also a campaign claiming smoking
causes TB. Doesn't matter if it is true. Just say it is, we've proven
how effective this is at getting the Genie back in the bottle.

Cydrome Leader

Jan 14, 2021, 2:20:04 PM1/14/21
Sticks <Wolve...@charter.net> wrote:
> On 1/10/2021 12:08 AM, barbie gee wrote:
>
>> I am old enough to remember when people still talked about TB as a
>> "thing".?? I remember I had a friend whose dad was really skinny, smoked,
>> and was always coughing.?? My ma would say shit about how, "maybe he has
>> TB".?? I suspect that in cultures where people smoke freely, coughing is
>> a pretty normal thing.?? Hard to separate smoker hacking from TB hacking,
>> I believe.
>
> Actually, no. Smokers cough is dry cough. TB cough is closer to and
> usually classified with whooping cough or Pertussis. Much more violent
> and often persistent. But it is quite effective to use the fear of
> possible TB infection to ostracize the segment of the population who
> still thinks they have the right to smoke. First act as if they have
> COVID by placing your hand over your mask, maybe doubling them up. Then
> whisper about possible TB. I suggest also a campaign claiming smoking
> causes TB. Doesn't matter if it is true. Just say it is, we've proven
> how effective this is at getting the Genie back in the bottle.

that's even more petty than gasphing "we're trying to breath" around a
smoker, like some old women used to do. Luckily, it seems like smoking as
a whole is down in the US. kids are too busy with their phones to take up
smoking, since that sort of ties up one hand. millennial skin and hands
aren't strong enough to operate a safety lighter anyways. That's why they
vape fruity stuff like cherry vanilla juice.

I can't say I can tell a smoker from a good old case of whooping cough.
I'll add that to things to check out on youtube.

barbie gee

Jan 24, 2021, 6:30:03 PM1/24/21
Exactly. That's why anyone with a chronic hacking cough was supected of
TB. Smoking was still considered okay, no detriment to your health, so
why else would you cough if not TB?

JG Rove

Sep 10, 2021, 1:31:09 PM9/10/21
With TB the city had nice Sanitoriums by the Lake patients could go to.
Larry closed the beaches in 2020.