Create TV

Mark Anderson

Apr 23, 2013, 3:05:23 PM4/23/13
Recently I had to set up a TV in a sitting room and chose an over the
air channel for daytime viewing and happened upon WTTW's two sub
channels 11.2 and 11.3. No commercials and some interesting stuff that
sometimes makes me stop and watch for awhile. The Create channel is on
11.3 and they have This Old House like shows and shows on woodworking
and some hippie lady who shows you how to make patio furniture out of
cinder blocks and other stuff from things you typically find in the
trash. I like to travel vicariously through Rick Steves and hear Burt
Wolf rave over the superior genes of the Taiwanese.

There are lots and lots and lots and lots of cooking shows. Rick
Bayless has a show. His most recent seemed very sexual. His assistant
who I don't think was his wife wore a clingy slinky dress. The director
set up camera angles and lighting that highlighted the curvature of her
belly while Rick and her hands moved in synchrony with the music. Very
erotic.

Then there's Pati's Mexican Table. The sound of this woman's accent
make me want to melt into a puddle. I suspect she's getting a lot of
love letters and marriage proposals in the mail because she's constantly
bringing up that she has a husband and her wedding ring is prominent.
Sometimes her sister, who is also a cutie, joins her. They made sure to
mention that she's married too to all you would be suitors.

In Joanne Weir's cooking class she takes a student to assist her on
doing various tasks and solving problems. The last couple times I
happened by the student was a young good looking guy showing signs of
sausage eyes and a shit eating grin exclaiming "I can't hear a word
she's saying because later on we might have sex!" Joanne plays with
this sexual tension with the flirty mannerism that of a teacher teasing
her student into thinking he's going to have sex with her after the
shoot but not missing a beat in her thoughts on food. Also quite
erotic.

And there are also a lot of useful tips on cooking stuff.

tert in seattle

Apr 23, 2013, 3:23:59 PM4/23/13

sticks

Apr 23, 2013, 4:31:54 PM4/23/13
110%.....yep

Message has been deleted

Geoff Gass

Apr 23, 2013, 5:10:55 PM4/23/13
no shit

max

Apr 23, 2013, 6:54:44 PM4/23/13
In article <MPG.2be0a57ad...@news.speakeasy.net>,
Mark Anderson <m...@nospambradnylion.com> wrote:

> In Joanne Weir's cooking class she takes a student to assist her on
> doing various tasks and solving problems. The last couple times I
> happened by the student was a young good looking guy showing signs of
> sausage eyes and a shit eating grin exclaiming "I can't hear a word
> she's saying because later on we might have sex!" Joanne plays with
> this sexual tension with the flirty mannerism that of a teacher teasing
> her student into thinking he's going to have sex with her after the
> shoot but not missing a beat in her thoughts on food. Also quite
> erotic.

I have long told brabs that Joanne Weir is a sexual predator and that
her assistants are forced to have sex with her.

I do not find JW at all appealing. Jacques' Pepin's fumble-fingered
daughter is pretty hot though.

Katy Brown, she's the one. Old weasel teeth.

Mark Anderson

Apr 23, 2013, 7:20:49 PM4/23/13
In article boo...@nosespam.com says...
> YOu forgot to mention Katie Brown's Workshop:
> <http://www.yelp.com/topic/chicago-i-cant-stand-the-katie-brown-workshop-anyone-else>

I haven't seen this one yet.

> Pati's accent is fake, or she is a moron. She once took slices of Wonder
> Bread, spread them w/ some jelly, rolled them and then fried them in a
> skillet. Took them out and sprinkled them with powdered sugar and called
> it a "delicacy" or something.

I saw that show too. That's the show where she introduces her cute
younger sister who looks all of 18 but is already married with a bunch
of kids. Whenever I see Tommy Mac's rough cut show, building furniture
out of rough wood, I always envision the buff Tommy Mac having sex with
Pati on the bed he just built. Afterwards she makes him tortillas.
This is a porno I would buy.

> Joanne Weir totally gives off the "I am having inappropriate sexual
> contact with ALL my students". Creepy as hell.

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed.

> Bayless? That could be his daughter, you pervo.

Didn't think of that angle. Bayless is mega rich and mega rich do tend
to marry their daughter's (sometimes granddaughter, Hugh Hefner) age on
second and third wives. The assistant wasn't wearing a wedding ring but
Rick was. I checked the web site and there is no credit for his
assistant. If it is his daughter he's rich enough to have me killed and
he's almost a neighbor of mine.

Geoff Gass

Apr 23, 2013, 8:56:58 PM4/23/13
Mark Anderson <m...@nospambradnylion.com> wrote:
> Didn't think of that angle. Bayless is mega rich and mega rich do tend
> to marry their daughter's (sometimes granddaughter, Hugh Hefner) age on
> second and third wives. The assistant wasn't wearing a wedding ring but
> Rick was. I checked the web site and there is no credit for his
> assistant. If it is his daughter he's rich enough to have me killed and
> he's almost a neighbor of mine.

jesus fuck. Bayless' wife is his partner in the restaurants. They've been
married forever. It was very likely his daughter, they wrote a book a
couple years ago.
Message has been deleted

Mark Anderson

Apr 24, 2013, 3:04:26 AM4/24/13
In article g...@tanzenmb.com says...
> jesus fuck. Bayless' wife is his partner in the restaurants. They've been
> married forever. It was very likely his daughter, they wrote a book a
> couple years ago.

All I knew about him was that he ran that Fronteira Grill and was on the
Charlie Trotter level of chef excellence. His show seems very well
produced. I heard he also runs a kitchen garden at his house.

Bruce Esquibel

Apr 24, 2013, 8:27:58 AM4/24/13
barbie gee <boo...@nosespam.com> wrote:

> YOu forgot to mention Katie Brown's Workshop:

She's the Ray Rayner do-it-yourself person of the 21st century.

We need more cooking shows like Two Fat Ladies.

-bruce
b...@ripco.com

smr

Apr 24, 2013, 11:37:54 AM4/24/13
Nigella Lawson. 50+ and still gorgeous as hell. And can cook. And has that
accent. Plus: boobs.

--
smr

Adam H. Kerman

Apr 24, 2013, 6:22:06 PM4/24/13
Bruce Esquibel <b...@ripco.com> wrote:
>barbie gee <boo...@nosespam.com> wrote:

>>YOu forgot to mention Katie Brown's Workshop:

>She's the Ray Rayner do-it-yourself person of the 21st century.

>We need more cooking shows like Two Fat Ladies.

The two of them were fantastic.

Adam H. Kerman

Apr 24, 2013, 6:24:24 PM4/24/13
She's 53? I had no idea. Yes, she's phenomenally wonderful and sensual.

smr

Apr 24, 2013, 6:32:24 PM4/24/13
Yeah, that kinda threw me for a loop when I first found out.

--
smr
Message has been deleted

swo...@afco.com

Feb 9, 2019, 6:04:53 PM2/9/19
Joanne Weir glad it was not just me, she is very sensual!

swo...@afco.com

Feb 9, 2019, 6:06:41 PM2/9/19

swo...@afco.com

Feb 9, 2019, 6:07:45 PM2/9/19