Is Mark Anderson the only American in the credits for the Polish Cooking/Travel Show on WTTW ??

JG Rove

Jul 27, 2020, 7:35:15 PM7/27/20
The host Alexandra is a little self centered in the shows but overall the tours of all the cities certainly makes Poland a real possibility for relocation.

Would feel better if Polish armed forces possessed nukes like Israel. You know, because of the neighbors Boris and Natasha.

barbie gee

Jul 29, 2020, 10:30:02 PM7/29/20
She's a pretty bad host, but it is good to see the places she goes.
I can't tell if she's self-centered or self-conscious. But she asks
stupid questions, walks in a very rehearsed gait, and uses the same
superlatives over and over, while doing an "I'm being transported to
heaven" eye roll up, for almost everything she puts in her mouth.

I've often considered applying for Polish citizenship, by virtue of all
grandparents coming Poland, but they're getting a bit stricter about some
of the rules.

JG Rove

Jul 30, 2020, 4:31:01 PM7/30/20
How many cabbage dishes can they feature? I know it's all the peasant farmers had after selling the quality goods to the nobility. Ally, show some Spanish joints in Gdansk with burrito plates!

JG Rove

Aug 22, 2020, 4:41:39 PM8/22/20
On Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 3:31:01 PM UTC-5, JG Rove wrote:
> How many cabbage dishes can they feature? I know it's all the peasant farmers had after selling the quality goods to the nobility. Ally, show some Spanish joints in Gdansk with burrito plates!

Ally did a vodka shot. She is in the marry category from MFK.