Questions on Googi Calendar

r-s...@email.com

Sep 5, 2008, 1:52:37 PM9/5/08
to chi-sh...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a couple of questions on the Googi Calendar:

1. Is the Google Calendar that you access through the Googi Calendar an active (i.e., editable) or just a read-only calendar?
2. Do you plan to continuously develop the Googi Calendar, and if so, will updates be made available automatically?

Thank you for answering my questions. I look forward to trying out your program.

Sincerely,

R. Sance

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com

Chi-Shun Chen

Sep 5, 2008, 10:28:17 PM9/5/08
to chi-sh...@googlegroups.com
Hi R. Sance,

1.
Some calendars are editable:

A). all events in your own calendars except "periodly events'.
and B). others poeple calendars that share permission of editing with
you.

Some calendars are read-onle:

A). Others people calendars without share permission of editing with
your.
(But you still can setu up alarm on them in googi calendar)
B). "Periodly Events".

because "Periodly Events" is one-way(Google -> Googi only) sync currently,
you cant edit them on googi-calendar.You need to edit them in Google'.

If users donate more then 300 usd on this,i will add "2-way sync for
periodly events" later.
(this feature may take about 3days~3weeks to finish ).

2.Yes,i will.
But i will spend fewer and fewer time on it if i can not make money from
it.

"automatically upgrade" not available currently.

you need to 1.Download Googi_xxx.zip and unzip it .
2.Copy old data to new version. (or copy new Googi.exe
to old version)

If users donate more then 300 usd on this,i will add "automatically
upgrade" later.
(this feature may take about 3days~2weeks to finish ).

regards,

Andrew