Fwd: Inside the Mind of an Impact Investor - April 23rd @ Design Cloud

Melissa Brandt

Mar 29, 2014, 2:37:41 PM3/29/14
to chi...@googlegroups.com
Wanted to pass along this event on the 23rd (though I'm sure at least some of you have already heard about it). I just got my ticket!

From: "Impact Engine" <ema...@theimpactengine.com>
Date: Mar 26, 2014 3:51 PM
To: <poon....@gmail.com>

Find out how impact investors think on April 23rd!
View this email in your browser

April 23rd: Inside the Mind of an Impact Investor

Insights from Chicago's mission-focused angels

One of the biggest issues impact entrepreneurs face—aside from solving the world's most pressing problems—is finding and attracting investors who understand both the societal and financial opportunity of mission-focused businesses. This is particularly hard for early stage companies that are testing out nascent business models and still have a lot to prove.

So what does it take to get noticed by angel investors who are willing to take a chance on impact entrepreneurs? Join us for a panel discussion with some of Chicago's leading impact investors for insights into their process, from deal sourcing to impact measurement, and more.

Details
April 23, 2014
6 to 8:30 p.m.
Design Cloud
118 N. Peoria St., Ste. 2N
Chicago, IL

Get your tickets!

Impact Entrepreneurship Video Series: J.B. Pritzker on Being a Leader in the Community

J.B. Pritzker, managing partner of the private investment firm Pritzker Group, stopped by Impact Engine to share his personal experiences with being a leader in the community. A strong believer in the “rising tide” theory, J.B. says, “you succeed better in life as well as in business if you’re helping the community succeed.” Watch the video >>

Partner Thanks

A big thanks to Design Cloud for co-hosting our upcoming event on April 23rd. Design Cloud is a branding agency where strategy, creative, and design meet for the built environment. We believe design is the new language for business, creating lasting value for our clients and community alike.

Design Cloud Studio is a shared workspace and art gallery, home to a select community of designers, artists, and creative entrepreneurs. Through coworking, a curatorial residency (MOUNT), and engaging events, we are elevating the design conversation. Find out more >>
Copyright © 2014 Impact Engine, All rights reserved.
You signed up for news and updates from Impact Engine at www.theimpactengine.com.

Our mailing address is:
Impact Engine
P.O. Box 3332
Chicago, IL 60654

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences