AGA time again!

Sandra

Jul 16, 2017, 3:02:02 AM7/16/17
to Friends of Cherry Hinton Hall
Good morning Friends

First I must apologise for the lack of contact from me over recent months. My computer disc crashed for the second time this year and has lead to all kinds of issues, one of which was me being banned from messaging this group! I have now found a way to do the Friends emails so hopefully you are actually reading this!

Our AGM is on Wednesday 19th July as you know, and this year our speaker is Jack Clarkson, fundraising assistant for the
East Anglia Air Ambulance. We meet at the Cherry Hinton Village Leisure Centre at 7.30pm. all welcome. Members are free and £1 for non members.

It is also time to renew your membership. £2 for a year, £5 for 5 years and £25 for a Lifetime Membership.
We will also be electing the new committee and welcome anyone who would like to join us.

We will be discussing the recent Pets in the Park and the forth coming Folk Festival, where we have a stall. I will be looking for volunteers to help to man it in 2hours shifts. If you would like to help but are unable to attend the meeting, please let me know.

Please see the attached postern display if possible to remind folk about the meeting. Thanks.

Hope to see you there!

Best wishes
Sandra Day
FCHH Committee