Wednesday 21st March - Friends of Cherry Hinton Hall meeting - Guest speaker from Cambridge International School

Emily Poyser

Mar 12, 2018, 9:06:47 AM3/12/18
to CHH Friends Group

Dear Friend

Our first meeting of the year will be held in the CHub in the Cherry Hinton Library at 7:30pm.

Our speaker with be Victoria Robeson, Head of Marketing and Admissions at the Cambridge International School, who will be giving a presentation on the new school renovations and will be happy to answer any questions.

Members free. Non members £1.

All welcome, hope you can attend

Thanks
FCHH Committee

Emily Poyser

Mar 19, 2018, 7:26:50 AM3/19/18
to CHH Friends Group

Dear Friend

Our first meeting of the year will be held in the CHub in the Cherry Hinton Library at 7:30pm this Wednesday.

Emily Poyser

Mar 21, 2018, 10:53:53 AM3/21/18
to CHH Friends Group