Chest Expander

Vito

Dec 19, 2009, 1:37:12 PM12/19/09
to exercise - chest expander exercises, vvp1...@gmail.com
Hi,

I am currently looking to purchase a new expander for chest and arm
exercises and wanted to know what brands of chest expanders are
considered to be of the highest quality and which stores (including
sporting goods stores) in Northeast Ohio might have them. Your
suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your
help!

Regards,

Vito

Britt

Dec 19, 2009, 1:43:46 PM12/19/09
to exercise - chest expander exercises
The Sampson chest expander is the best, and as far as I know is only
available online at http://www.leviticus11.com/cbls.htm .

Inchdisciple

Dec 19, 2009, 2:14:49 PM12/19/09
to exercise - chest expander exercises
You can make your own using Theraband tubing and suitable handles.
Otherwise the best cables are Samson.

Vegan Bodybuilding

Dec 22, 2009, 7:56:27 AM12/22/09
to chest-expand...@googlegroups.com
I actually like the ironmind fabled cables
http://ironmind-store.com/Fabled-Cables153/productinfo/1240/ although
to be honest these are a new design, I've got the older design. I
have also got some steel spring strands from the ISSA (International
Steel Strand pulling Association),but to be honest I don't use them
half as much as the tubing ones by ironmind.

Pete