Travelling

chest.e...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2006, 6:44:47 PM3/18/06
to exercise - chest expander exercises
I got this email from the most recent person to join, and thought it
would be a good post.

3-18-2006 8:43 pm from reloo...@gmail.com

In all the years I have traveled, I NEVER take heavy equipment with me.
I use ONLY a 6 foot length of the strongest surgical tubing I can find
at GI Joes in their fishing department (what fishermen use it for, I
have no idea). I take the 2 ends and knot them together. This is all
the resistence I need for all my weightlifting! For aerobics, I use the
hotel's Treadmill or stair-climber. If they don't have one, I set up
circut training in my hotel room and move from pushups, to situps, to
weightlifting, to lunges, etc. never doing one activity more than 2
minutes at a time (you will need a watch with a second hand). You may
also want to try learning Pilates Mat exercises. They can be done
literally anywhere! I suggest taking a class to get you started in the
proper body alignment, etc. Then travel with the book "Pilates for
Dummys" to remember the movements. All movements have names to make
them easy to remember. If you would like more information, feel free to
contact me at andra...@mindspring.com. I have a degree in Physical
Education and have worked in the fitness industry for over 20 years in
various capacities. I give my information free of charge. My goal is to
encourage fitness wherever I can!.