York chest expander exercises

Pete Ryan

Mar 18, 2020, 8:05:41 AM3/18/20
to chest-expand...@googlegroups.com
Here are a couple of old York chest expander courses. You'd need a bit of lateral thinking for some if you do not own the set with these attachments, but doable. You could also use heavier bands for some of the leg suggestions if your chest expander proved a little light?
But they should keep you all indoors and sweating (without a fever!) if you fancy giving them a go.
As I am in for a while now I am going to organise my books. I have quite a few of the old physical culture books from the old days, so I will see what nuggets turn up!
Stay safe everyone,
Pete
P_20200315_121335.jpg
P_20200315_121328.jpg