Sandow Developer course

Vegan Bodybuilding

Mar 16, 2007, 2:01:49 PM3/16/07
to chest-expander group
Hi all,
I recently got some Sandow stuff & amongst it was an old, tatty Sandow
developer course (the developer was a machine that was like strands, but
could also be attached to the wall & stuff). Anyway, I got a bad scan of
the bit of the course that was to do with strand pulling. It's dated
somewhere around the early 20th Century I believe (not too sure of the exact
date though). You can still make out the moves on the photocopy (it's not
A4, so I've had to take two scans & put them together), just thought it
might be of some interest to you....
The link is http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/pics/sandow_developer.jpg

Enjoy (& no moaning about scan quality please :-)

Pete www.veganbodybuilding.org

11:27

David Dembrowski

Mar 18, 2007, 1:03:29 PM3/18/07