Lost account after paying for premium :-(

Boerrrrr

Jan 29, 2019, 7:50:53 AM1/29/19
to Chesspresso
Hello chesspresso community!

My son plays here as "vinzipanda". Now he decided to spend some of his rare money for the premium version.
After the payment the app demanded for a re-login.
But the login via Google-Account did not work.
Might be, that the account was opened with an eMail-Address, but I can't remember any details...
Now the money is gone and the account is inaccessible... Big drama...

Is there any chance to find out details about this account (e.g. which eMail was used to open it)?

We like  this tiny app a lot, but this is really annoying...

BR
Boerrrrr