Narrows channel moved

Della Barba, Joe

Sep 19, 2011, 7:48:45 AM9/19/11
to chesapeake-...@googlegroups.com

Irene and Lee did a job on the north channel to Kent Narrows.

Going through pretty much at high tide Saturday morning I was surprised to discover a temporary mark moving the channel north/east at #4 and shoaling to about 6 feet (at HIGH tide) at #6.

Also managed to hit a floating piece of what looked like a phone pole L

Saint Mike’s was nice with the cool weather and I got a decent sail in though J We did alter our plans to get back home at high tide. I don’t think I would make it at low tide and I didn’t want to risk a falling tide with the NE wind.

Joe Della Barba

Coquina